Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I quit after my car broke down while driving with three other men. I'm gay and that's too gay for me. And cars and cell phones in my final fantasy, gtfo with this shit. Traded the game in for cash and bought myself a mount in FF14. Now THAT game is entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    And cars and cell phones in my final fantasy, gtfo with this shit.
    Yeah, there were already too much of them in FF7/8.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    No, it hasn't. Not anywhere NEAR the extent that, say, 15 has in it. Did you just cherry pick through my post or bother reading through it? I want my mages in mage robes. I want my knights and paladins and such in plate armor. I want ninjas to look like freaking ninjas. I don't want a bunch of Japanese punk rock band members in yuppie clothing. Or driving fucking cars. What the hell. Airships I can deal with, because yeah, those have been a thing for quite a while now, but not the alien looking ones in 13. I don't want my summons to turn into fucking vehicles. I don't want towns looking futuristic like they do in 13 and 15. Does that get my point across better? I can't really think of any other way of putting it. More Lord of the Rings and less Blade Runner.

dude you got way to upset at someone pointing out something, chill xD