Illidan needs to see his brother and Alleria needs to see her sister

I really hope this expansion doesn't end before Illidan and Malfurion have a chance to reunite. I still remember a quest back in vanilla that took you to Moonglade to see a vision of Malfurion, where Malfurion said that Illidan had gone insane in Outland. What would he say to his brother now? What would Tyrande say?

And Alleria and Sylvanas, this one is obvious... They already tease it with a conversation aboard the Vindicaar, this expansion 100% can't end without these two crossing eyes.

What are you hoping for if these fateful encounters do happen? How do you think each of them will react?

There are voiceovers on the ptr that already basically explain what happens with them.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I really hope this expansion doesn't end before Illidan and Malfurion have a chance to reunite. I still remember a quest back in vanilla that took you to Moonglade to see a vision of Malfurion, where Malfurion said that Illidan had gone insane in Outland. What would he say to his brother now? What would Tyrande say?

And Alleria and Sylvanas, this one is obvious... They already tease it with a conversation aboard the Vindicaar, this expansion 100% can't end without these two crossing eyes.

What are you hoping for if these fateful encounters do happen? How do you think each of them will react?
    Illidan was insane in TBC. He was talking about how even Arthas could not defeat him.

7+ Year Old Account

Illidan doesent get to see his brother, we allready know this based on him sending him, you, and tyrande a messege crystal to listen to
    but Alleria will most likely deal with her sister in whatever way she sees fit next expansion

here is noble talking about datamined voice files

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Illidan was insane in TBC. He was talking about how even Arthas could not defeat him.
    In TBC he was butchered.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

In TBC he was butchered.
    Regardless of your opinion, he was insane. I think it 's already retconned though.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Illidan doesent get to see his brother, we allready know this based on him sending him, you, and tyrande a messege crystal to listen to
    but Alleria will most likely deal with her sister in whatever way she sees fit next expansion

here is noble talking about datamined voice files

- - - Updated - - -

In TBC he was butchered.
    Wow, that's disappointing as hell

Deleted
    Wow, that's disappointing as hell
    Not disappointing at all for me. There's been enough fanservice already this expansion.