Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Unlocking the WQ will be nice when they get it to work. On the other hand it's still a pointless change as you need to do the questchain to unlock the MacAree WQs which aren't unlocked accountwide. If they allow you to jump straight to the MacAree point of the chain, though, that's different.

How many different apps do they freaking need...can we not combine a couple?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    How many different apps do they freaking need...can we not combine a couple?
    Simple. They are announcing a new mobile game at Blizzcon this year, which will be the first to come to that new "mobile battle net app". From now on, this new app is their main app moving forward. Making their other apps compatible (or include them) is either not worth their time or they are working on it.
    Last edited by mmoc5b249aa738; 2017-09-27 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridpsycho View Post
    "Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use." for the app.

How is it REQUIRED? I'd understand if it was suggested. Anyways, seems to work without Wi-fi despite this comment.
    Because you need an internet connection for it to be able to send and receive data like any other app, I Imagine? Airtime being your phone's own internet.

Where is the news for the next WoW expansion ? Still having to check updates on this dreck is getting painful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    Where is the news for the next WoW expansion ? Still having to check updates on this dreck is getting painful.
    November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    You're checking for news way before they're likely to happen.

Self-inflicted pain, in other words.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-09-27 at 08:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Because you need an internet connection for it to be able to send and receive data like any other app, I Imagine? Airtime being your phone's own internet.
    Huh, thought Airtime was apples own weird version of some bullshit wifi-ish stuff

That's why it had me confused I guess.

5+ Year Old Account
    I got the app but I don’t think I’ll be using it very often as everyone I know is on discord anyway. It’ll be nice to have on hand for whatever reason, though. I was wondering when they’d make a mobile chat app for bnet