Thread: Need NPC Names

Need NPC Names

I'm populating a game with NPCs and I need names for them, if you guys want to chime in feel free. You can also add what expected level you would have them at and what you would like them to do/be. Example:

Bolf Ironbelly
    Dwarf
    Blacksmith
    Level 12

I need many types of characters. You can use WoW as a reference and I will convert over to my game as needed, if you'd like to contribute.

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Harry Whodeni
    Gnome
    Magic Vendor
    Level 101
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Its more of "do people on MMOC want their characters in a game" not "google random name generators"

Mastrox
    Lorthodon
    Plumos

Just google greece gods and mix match the names voila

Fellas Smart
    Smart Fella
    Smells Farts
    Level 2

Deleted
    Richard Ashendale
    Lord of the dance*(Self-nominated)
    Human/undead Warlock
    Levelcap +1

Azura, Brey, Hallan, Kasaki, Lorelei, Mirabel, Pharana, Remora, Rosalyn, Sachil, Saidi,

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    This one is for my pen&paper Group: the master librarian of the greatest library in the kingdom: Master Gogel. He knows every book, but has the nasty tendency to try finishing your sentences.

Mr. Eburo: He was an enemy for my shadowrun-group. Eburo is Esperanto for ivory, in German it's "Elfenbein", literally elven bone. He was an orc mage/wendigo. Those guys are cannibalistic. He always wore White suits, was a buisnessman with shady past. He used the runner to build a soup kitchen in a slum area to feed the poor. Later they learned he used it to feed on the poor. He had a walking stick seemingly made with ivory inlays. But you can guess what it really was.

Dave
    Human
    Level 1
    No profession.

Literally his only character trait is "named Dave."

- - - Updated - - -

Also wow that's a necro.

Who Dat
    Rajun Cajun
    Level 1
    Crawfish Angler
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)