Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nioh is coming to PC in November

https://kotaku.com/nioh-is-coming-to-pc-1819051862

Good news, I was considering getting a PS4 for this game alone because I played it at my brothers house. Seems really fun.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    https://kotaku.com/nioh-is-coming-to-pc-1819051862

Good news, I was considering getting a PS4 for this game alone because I played it at my brothers house. Seems really fun.
    Cool hope everyone who gets it enjoys it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I wonder if its gonna have atrocious K+M controls as Dark Souls.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't know any thing about the game other then it's like a more Asian dark souls does it have co-op like dark souls?

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Don't know any thing about the game other then it's like a more Asian dark souls does it have co-op like dark souls?
    Yep, Much easier to do then Dark Souls but works kinda the same.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

this will be really fun, can't wait

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's not a really butchered port but it's Tecmo so i won't be holding my breath.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Well, that's up to opinions. I find it harder than any DS (didn't play Demon's and still need to do Bloodborne).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leest View Post
    I wonder if its gonna have atrocious K+M controls as Dark Souls.
    TBH that was fixed after the first one... And even then, with a mod the first could be played with M+K quite successfully. I always play every DS game with M+K.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah nice I'll have to check it out then.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Well, that's up to opinions. I find it harder than any DS (didn't play Demon's and still need to do Bloodborne).
    Not really. The system is much easier then any DS game besides maybe D3/BB. Maybe its you with the issue (no offence).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Ah nice I'll have to check it out then.
    Ya If you didn't have any issues doing Co-Op in BB or D3 then you shouldn't here. Its much easier to use then DS1/2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I hope it's not a really butchered port but it's Tecmo so i won't be holding my breath.
    Well the PS4 Pro support was amazing, So I would be surprised if the PC port was bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to it. It's been on my wishlist for a while, but I kind of hesitated because I hate PS4 controllers. If it releases on PC, Xbox One controller it will be and happy I will be.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest it's more a mix of Dark Souls and Diablo than strictly Dark Souls. I didn't really like it all that much. I prefer my Souls-likes to be based on pure skill rather than being bogged down by stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Not really. The system is much easier then any DS game besides maybe D3/BB. Maybe its you with the issue (no offence).
    What ? Nioh is a lot deeper than DS gameplay wise (also means that there is more way to cheese though, but I don't really do this kind of stuff). And I also find DS3 harder than DS1/2 (overall, some bosses from 1/2 are harder, but that doesn't save the rest of the game) even if it was the last one I did. Again opinions.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Ya If you didn't have any issues doing Co-Op in BB or D3 then you shouldn't here. Its much easier to use then DS1/2.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the PS4 Pro support was amazing, So I would be surprised if the PC port was bad.
    I'd say ds 2 had better co-op as you could use the small soap stone even after the boss is dead. But ya I'll most likely be getting it i originally didn't look into the game because it want for pc.

Deleted
    What ? Nioh is a lot deeper than DS gameplay wise (also means that there is more way to cheese though, but I don't really do this kind of stuff). And I also find DS3 harder than DS1/2 (overall, some bosses from 1/2 are harder, but that doesn't save the rest of the game) even if it was the last one I did. Again opinions.
    Ehm... You DO know he is talking only about how easy it is to enter multiplayer/coop right? He isnt talking about game difficulty.

I may not have been clear on what I was talking about.

I mean the system itself to do Co-Op is easier in Nioh then Dark Souls 1/2. Blood Borne and Dark Souls 3 was made much easier cause of the private setting and removal of the level restriction. I didn't mean the difficulty of the games themselves.

Difficulty of all the games is a matter of opinion.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The PC takes another children to itself...again!

I may not have been clear on what I was talking about.

I mean the system itself to do Co-Op is easier in Nioh then Dark Souls 1/2. Blood Borne and Dark Souls 3 was made much easier cause of the private setting and removal of the level restriction. I didn't mean the difficulty of the games themselves.

Difficulty of all the games is a matter of opinion.
    Misunderstanding, my bad.

Misunderstanding, my bad.
    No problem its all good.