Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    A someone died thread? Lol better shitpost so I can tell the boys at school how badass I am
    OMG, how dare people not worship the ground someone walked on I've never met because they died. It was obvious this guy was going to die young. So it's not really a shocker. He's also a comedian so like with them all people are going to like him and others won't. Some haven't even heard of him...but all of those people should say nice things huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Farley was decent, but Gabriel Iglesias is the only fat comedian that really has the zest for life and comedy that would make me care. Otherwise it's "oh, that's a shame".
    Not sure how he's doing lately but at least Gabriel seems to be losing a lot of weight between his last special and the one before that.

Why are people so disrespectful on here? If you dont know him or dont care, dont post.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    OMG, how dare people not worship the ground someone walked on I've never met because they died. It was obvious this guy was going to die young. So it's not really a shocker. He's also a comedian so like with them all people are going to like him and others won't. Some haven't even heard of him...but all of those people should say nice things huh?
    Noone said that, but it does get annoying when people comment just to talk shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

he was a funny guy.

the last thing i saw him on was some comedy central bullshit tv show where they had him roast off against Ms Pat. it was awkward and not funny.

dude was fat as f though
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Feel sorry for the fuckers who have to carry the coffin.
    Hell, if he was cremated, his urn would still weigh a lot.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Well this thread really shows that people only care about your death if you were a super popular celebrity, if you're lesser known they just piss on your grave apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Dam sorry to hear that...

R.I.P

@Endus Can we deal with the shit posting please, The thread isn't even 3 pages long yet and its already started. Did the mention since there is a limit on how many reports a person can make.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    Why are people so disrespectful on here? If you dont know him or dont care, dont post.

RIP
    People are garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cut out the trolling, folks.

Posting just to shit on someone who died counts.
    Posting just to say "who cares" or anything of the sort also counts.

What the fuck is with this hard on people have for hating fat people?

Some people are fat, get over it.

Like seriously, is this some beef people have with Ralphie May? I barely know the name. Or is this shit really just a reaction to a fat guy dying at 45?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Never heard of him but not surprised he died with that weight
    I saw a Louis CK bit where he said that at his age he isn't working out at the gym to get into shape, he just wants to get to a stage where if he dies people ask "what happened?".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/06/ralphie-may-dead/

This one hurts a bit...was a damn funny man

Who wants to burn wicker furniture with me in his honor?
    I've never heard of him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I think you need a sense of humor to find things funny. Given your post history we can rule that out. Sad to see ralph go.
    How would I know if he's funny if I have never heard of him Einstein?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Noone said that, but it does get annoying when people comment just to talk shit.
    ie, most of this thread.

I don't know who that is but by the looks of him, it was a preventable death

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    The man was funny. I was just thinking about him the other day, too. Remember watching him on Last Comic Standing with my nephew at the time. We laughed hard.

Always sucks when someone dies who's sole intent is to bring a little laughter to the world.

RIP Ralphie, smoke one with Jesus.

Heard on the radio on the way to work today he had been feeling bad and was on O2. Was his last appearance in an high altitude city?

but i thought they are healthy at any size.....

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    The last fat comedian I cared about was Chris Farley.
    John Candy for myself. Love his Planes/Trains /Automobiles one. Uncle Buck was good too. Before he died, he was even heavier than he was in those movies.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    But what about healthy at any weight? IM SO CONFUSED