Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Jon.

/10char
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'm Mark.

I know someone has to be lynched but I can tell you right now that I'm town.

That said, Graeham seems to be getting the pass from you based on him not doing the same thing two times in a row. I don't think we can rule that out. Yes, Crissi wanted him lynched, but Crissi would also have gotten tons of town credit for "being" right from at least some of us.

The only thing that worries me is that Graeham is following your vote so easily. Marack hasn't said a word yet today and Listo and Crackle haven't voted.

That leads me to believe rather strongly that one of you two has to be it. We might be dealing with an investigation immune GF but I know for a fact that isn't me.

Which leaves the two of you. One of you is hoping to push the lynch off on someone else and then get investigated to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm Mark.

I know someone has to be lynched but I can tell you right now that I'm town.

That said, Graeham seems to be getting the pass from you based on him not doing the same thing two times in a row. I don't think we can rule that out. Yes, Crissi wanted him lynched, but Crissi would also have gotten tons of town credit for "being" right from at least some of us.

The only thing that worries me is that Graeham is following your vote so easily. Marack hasn't said a word yet today and Listo and Crackle haven't voted.

That leads me to believe rather strongly that one of you two has to be it. We might be dealing with an investigation immune GF but I know for a fact that isn't me.

Which leaves the two of you. One of you is hoping to push the lynch off on someone else and then get investigated to get through.
    I did not want to vote for you until the last moment if I could avoid it.
    That said, I appreciate the discussion. Because I might be wrong. So shall we have that discussion?

--

Let's start with post 31. The mid-day vote count. The status was:

Valyrian – Largehorn (3)
    Blood Fox – Danner (4)
    Marack – Graeham (5)
    Crackleslap – Crissi (7)
    Graeham – Marack (12)
    Danner – Celtic209 (13)

Lots of 1 votes, but no train in sight. Valyrian stars a new one-voter on Crissi. Crissi objects and lands the first "second vote" to the standing. Putting Graeham at 2. Largehorn jumps on that, making it 3. It's an instant train. Graeham is now a very likely candiate for lynching no matter how the day ends - he will have 3 votes and is gonna be a candidate. But! Graeham objects, amking an appeal to revenge. Some discussion on who to lynch instead ensure - and I nominate Blood Fox. Largehorn jumps train to BF. Listo adds to it. As do graeham. And Crissi and Celtic secures the lynch. It kinda happened out of nowhere.

I do not doubt ONE SECOND that the train on Graeham was an honest attempt to get Graeham lynched. 3/6 votes, and on a player that ... well, had it coming from being such a scum last game. It would have been an easy lynch had Graeham not made that appeal. At least I think it is possible to make that thought.

So who was on that Graeham train? Crissi, yes. And Marack. And Largehorn. Note my earlier remark on people to look out for being the ones trying to get Graeham lynched this game.

But yes. There is NO way that wasn't an active attempt to get a train going. And Crissi was the one that initiated its train-y-ness. Graeham as scum doesn't make sense to me for that reason. I believe it is Largehorn that is the second culprit. If you want to convince me of otherwise, Marack is the best alternative... but then we're gonna need a different summary to start from.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: 9.5 hours or so until the deadline.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for not being around yet this gameday. A friend was in town over the weekend and left last night. That, plus my incredible screwed up sleep schedule have left me with just now waking up. Ill catch up on the thread, but rest assured, Im here and still playing.

My character is Kevin.

7+ Year Old Account
    listo (Jorge)- claimed cop and giving us results (that led to Crissi's lynch) - Trust, will not vote on.
    Crackle - claimed doc, claims to have saved listo last night - Trust, will not vote.
    Me (Stuart)- I know Im Town, although only a VT. Innocent from listo (possible inv immune GF)
    Large (Mark) - Innocent from listo. (possible inv immune GF)

That leaves me with Danner and Graeham, unless I add in Large (who has an innocent).
    Not sure which way I'm going today, but will help ensure a lynch goes off.

Something tells me we wont have results from listo tomorrow. Scum will likely try to kill him again tonight.

Marack:

Opinion on my argument for that Graeham is innocent?

7+ Year Old Account
    Argument seems valid, but cant get over him following on votes.

Not sure how to answer that TBH. It seems contradictory. But maybe not.

I'm certainly 98% convinced that Graeham is town after Crissi's push. I can't find a reason for Crissi to be pretending to gambit on Graeham either. Would she lynch Graeham to save BF just to confuse us lategame? (cue: all "would scum do that?" questions should be answered by yes).

Had it been Graeham - sure. But I can't see Crissi doing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    My big thing right now was something brought up earlier. Why would scum try to NK me if they are a GF. Only reason I can see would be wifom. But if not for that one of the people I've yet to investigate would be the top suspect.

listo: I'm still pondering that as well. It's a piece of the puzzle that does not fit.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry, but I really really must sleep, and I shan't be awake until the deadline.
    My vote is where it should be I think. Though I also wish I could add another 24h to this gameday, because I feel there are things we should still discuss.

Bottom line vote options:
    - If you think there is no GF, your vote is effectively between me and Graeham.
    - If you think there is a GF, your vote is between me, Largehorn, Graeham and Marack.

Either way, I personally think that Graeham is a very unlikely scum candidate due to Crissi's vote on D1. That pushed me into the GF exists camp personally, for reasons that should be obvious - but yes, there are evidence that suggests otherwise and my personal gutfeel balance suggests no GF given 3 scum in 10 players. I also think Largehorn is a far more likely scum candidate than Marack since Marack had ample chance to have me lynched earlier - but did not. I want to trust Marack for this reason. Leaving my vote on Largehorn as a matter of elimination more than conviction.

That said - Largehorn today has given me pause - again - to whether he really is really the right choice. As such, the rest of you might be strategically better off lynching me. It reduces a suspect in both camps; and to be honest I think I will have problems not voting Largehorn in the morning if we're both still alive by then. So if you think that's the wrong choice, take me out sooner than later, because you'll have to spend a lot of time convincing me otherwise.

Good night.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn

Danner's reasoning makes a lot of sense to me. I'll post more later, since I'm going to go crash.
    Anything else to add?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh I have no idea right now... my gut says Danner but my brain has no idea... Gut is normally wrong but oh well, here goes nothing!

Vote: Danner

7+ Year Old Account
    So... puts at 2 each between Danner and Large. I dont want to see another no-lynch happen.
    @Crackleslap You plan on getting a vote in before the day is over?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight 55 minutes left. I'm not sure about GF immunity or if it exists, so I'm gonna have to vote Danner.

7+ Year Old Account
    My thought is still between Danner and Graeham right now... Putting a vote on Graeham at this point would be wasted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gru’s Diary Day 9

Do you ever get the feeling someone is watching you and you turn around and no one is there? That's the kind of paranoia I'm feeling these days. It always feels like somebody's watching me!

Another minion went missing, I'm scared that one of these days whoever is offing them is going to come for me. Poor Jon...At least I think that was his name. I never saw him much. But alas it appears that he was strapped to the rocket of my spaceship before we did the firing test. All we found were bits of his gloves and a couple hairs.

Vote Count

Danner - Largehorn (138), Listo95 (153), Crackleslap (155), Marack (156)
    Largehorn - Danner (136), Graeham (137)

With 6 players it takes 4 to lynch

Danner playing Jon, a Vanilla Minion, was burned to a crisp.

It is now Night and you have 24 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    le bumperinos

7+ Year Old Account
    Gru’s Diary Day 10

Oh my goodness. What a day. It's been so crazy I almost forgot to make my entry tonight.

First Agnes was all upset because she couldn't find her fluffy unicorn (which I may or may not have thrown out because frankly it was filthy, filthy, filthy!!!) So we had to go win her a new one to clam her down. Then Edith kept whining through lunch that I wasn't making her sandwich right so I had to remake it again and again. Then Margo casually mentioned that it was dance recital night (I thought that was next week) so we had to quick get them to the auditorium in time. They did do a lovely job though.

Unfortunately when we came home we found Jorge dead in the entry way. There were photocopies of his butt in his hands and it looks like someone shoved a banana down his throat that was dipped in my extra toxic poison. I really should keep the dangerous things like super duper toxic poison locked up.

But the girls saw him before I could hide the body and there was much cry and consoling and now they are finally in bed. I'll see if I can figure out what's going on tomorrow.

Listo95 playing Jorge, a minion town cop, has been poisoned and choked.

It is now Day 5. You have 36 hours.

With 4 players it take 3 to lynch!

7+ Year Old Account
    Well... saw that coming.

My vote will be on either Graeham or Large today. Do I feel Graeham is the last scum or is Large an investigation immune GF?