10+ Year Old Account

Light not Good, Naarus, Alleria, Horde vs Alliance, Fly - Devs Interview

Last week I interview two warcraft devs (Michael Bybee and Johnny Cash) and I have to oportunity to talk a lot about lore. They discuss the Light, Naaru, Alleria, Alliance vs Horde. Most was hinted but never confirmed by Blizzard.

- The Light is not Good it is a primal force
    - Naarus have diferent goals and personalities
    - They did not bring Alleria and Turalyon back just to use in one patch
    - The Alliance and the Horde are not idle they are fighting Legion and their leaders are doing something

There is more (Crucible, Fly)

The intro is in Portuguese but the interview is in english.

PS: Sorry for the audio. The interview was made with 4 brazilian sites at the same time and some were having audio problems
    PS 2: Sorry for the the English
    Last edited by fabianos; 2017-10-09 at 08:30 PM.

Deleted
    Cheers for sharing this info with us. The video format could use a bit more work and editing out the awkward sound parts, but it was good info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmojoman View Post
    Cheers for sharing this info with us. The video format could use a bit more work and editing out the awkward sound parts, but it was good info
    This is the raw video. The video in portuguese was edited without the noises and Dubbed to portuguese for the brazilian community. Made this one because there a lot of cool info to share with wow community.

Deleted
    If I were from a family named Cash and my parents named me Johnny, I'd pray to all the gods that humans have ever worshipped that when I come of age, my voice turns out to be great, powerful, rich and deep. If not, I suppose honourable suicide always remains as an option.

Sorry, couldn't help myself