10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Have you heard Rudy talk? Like out loud? Seems pretty much like the same thing, in text form.

Anyway, I am skeptical too, same thing with the ditch full of alligators. The problem isn't that it is unbelievable, it is just so inanely irrelevant to anything, and I am quite confident that literally everyone involved is lying. Random white house staffers leek so much, that it is highly probable that they are just making up crap to grab headlines at this point.

Of course Rudy and Trump are both stupid enough that these stories could be absolutely true, we just don't know. Either way it doesn't matter, we need to refocus on the actual crimes, not the circus acts.
    When you say some much crazy shit that other people can make some up and you think "well that sounds like me, must be right. Welp, better make some cover for that too"

So... Trump is having a press conference with the president of Finland.

Lets just say calling it unhinged would be generous.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    So... Trump is having a press conference with the president of Finland.

Lets just say calling it unhinged would be generous.
    Imagine how awkward it must be to sit next to him during this. I'm not even watching but I can only imagine the whining and anger.

wow the dude is raging.

"don't ask me a question, ask the president of Finland a question instead!"

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    wow the dude is raging.

The man who tries to make everything about himself...is trying to share the spotlight?

Someone is fucking scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Imagine how awkward it must be to sit next to him during this. I'm not even watching but I can only imagine the whining and anger.
    Well, a reported asked the Finnish president what favors Trump asked of him.

Also, Trump put his hand on the the Finn's thigh and that was not well received.

Oh, and #trumpmeltdown is trending on Twitter.
    Last edited by nonameelf; 2019-10-02 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The man who tries to make everything about himself...is trying to share the spotlight?

Someone is fucking scared.
    Haha, but when they did ask the Finnish President a question, Trump went off on a long rant anyway, leaving the Finnish President looking very confused and upset. Especially since the question was about the WTO ruling, and the Finnish president wanted to emphasize how concerned he was about it, and Trump was crowing about it in the least diplomatic way possible.

I mean all Trump press conferences are unhinged, but this was far worse then normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I mean all Trump press conferences are unhinged, but this was far worse then normal.
    Shit, I'm going to have to search for some highlights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post

Also, Trump put his hand on the the Finn's thigh and that was not well received.

Can we add sexual harassment to the list of things to be impeached for?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    wow the dude is raging.

You know, after watching that press conference, I am seriously wondering if Trump is going to chicken out and resign if he can't get the democrats to back off. It is consistent with his pattern of behavior, he will bluff as long as he can, but once it is clear he can't win, he just quits and runs away to start some new shit.

In this case, he can pull some "Resigning because the Republicans refuse to stand up to the evil dems" speech, and then go make millions on publicity tours telling his base how mean everyone was too him. He doesn't have the spine to actually stand up to anyone.

Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

That is fucking awesome. The reporter is on it!

Oh, it looks like Republicans tried to get "#DoNothingDemocrats" trending on Twitter with about 8,000 tweets. They've been drowned out by the 35,000 "#DoNothingDonald" Tweets.

Seems people know who's to blame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I'm watching clips from from the conference, and with some clever camera editing you could make an episode of The Office from the Finn's face.

This is great

I know I shouldn't be surprised this was real... but still. Bloody hell.

3 years in and this fool does not cease to amaze me. i'll never understand how he managed to get elected being who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya2 View Post
    I know I shouldn't be surprised this was real... but still. Bloody hell.

3 years in and this fool does not cease to amaze me. i'll never understand how he managed to get elected being who he is.
    People actually think he isn't an imbecile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    "I could be literally anywhere else right now."
    Today, we are all Sauli Niinistö.
    -- the Governor of California

10+ Year Old Account
    My connection with the Finnish people is nowhere near as strong as I would like it to be. But even a novice like myself knows Finns and uninvited physical contact are...not always great together.

Wow, That Press Conference with the Finnish PM.

"Stable Genius", indeed
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    My connection with the Finnish people is nowhere near as strong as I would like it to be. But even a novice like myself knows Finns and uninvited physical contact are...not always great together.
    I'm surprised Trump kept his hand to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Today, we are all Sauli Niinistö.
    -- the Governor of California
    My governor's pretty good at shit talking Trump.