Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    ? I dont give a shit about Trump. If he died tomorrow I wouldn't even blink. Of course im fucking voting for him tho. To stop you people. Unless I misunderstand what you mean? Trump is a tool, in both senses of the word, but in this sense I mean like a shovel or a rake. He was our brick through the white house window. The more he shits inside there and smears it all over the walls the better, its why he was sent in. We just want liberals gone. Whatever it takes to stop their naked public racism and sexism. Their hatred of other humans and their cold vindictive natures must be phased out of society. Ill make you a deal: end cancel culture and ill vote for a dem, end Vox journos and ill vote for a dem. End the hatred of men and boost recognition of solving problems facing men and ill vote for a dem. Like I did every other election before progressives were unleashed upon society. Pre gamergate I voted dem.
    So you're the special kind of stupid who cuts off his nose to spite his face? Please don't lie. If the nonsense that pushed you over was gamer gate than I'm honestly surprised you can dress yourself without assistance.

You literally are being the exact same thing you claim to hate lol. Impotently raging like a child doing the conservative version of cancel culture. My god the victim complex here is just staggering.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

? I dont give a shit about Trump. If he died tomorrow I wouldn't even blink. Of course im fucking voting for him tho. To stop you people. Unless I misunderstand what you mean? Trump is a tool, in both senses of the word, but in this sense I mean like a shovel or a rake. He was our brick through the white house window. The more he shits inside there and smears it all over the walls the better, its why he was sent in. We just want liberals gone. Whatever it takes to stop their naked public racism and sexism. Their hatred of other humans and their cold vindictive natures must be phased out of society. Ill make you a deal: end cancel culture and ill vote for a dem, end Vox journos and ill vote for a dem. End the hatred of men and boost recognition of solving problems facing men and ill vote for a dem. Like I did every other election before progressives were unleashed upon society. Pre gamergate I voted dem.

[Infracted]
    Ah, yes, cancel culture. That scam for people to make more money off of tools like you.

Pre gamergate I voted dem.
    lol...

I never called myself a "gamergater" (mostly because I was more interested in Sarkeesian's dumbass becoming the modern-day Jack Thompson than I was about alleged conspiracies carried out by glorified bloggers), but Jesus Christ... That unhinged rant you went on was started because a bunch of people made fun of gamers? And everyone else is the "perpetually offended thin-skinned progressive snowflake demanding that people's lives be ruined because they said things you disagree with?"

I just don't understand how people like this can't see that they've become exactly the sort of thing they thought they were fighting against.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    lol...

I never called myself a "gamergater" (mostly because I was more interested in Sarkeesian's dumbass becoming the modern-day Jack Thompson than I was about alleged conspiracies carried out by glorified bloggers), but Jesus Christ... That unhinged rant you went on was started because a bunch of people made fun of gamers? And everyone else is the "perpetually offended thin-skinned progressive snowflake demanding that people's lives be ruined because they said things you disagree with?"

I just don't understand how people like this can't see that they've become exactly the sort of thing they thought they were fighting against.
    When I picture gamergaters I picture the Quartering making a rant video about how FF8 Remaster censored Rinoa's boobs because there's slightly less pixelated cleavage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Trump has blamed gun violence on video games. Gamergate supporting Trump, makes no sense. Trump saying video games are responsible for murders, is a lot worse than anything that was controversial about gamergate.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    The US service industry is contracting, as hiring within the sector dropped to the lowest level since 2010.

Yes, this pairs up with manufacturing contracting, but since services is a larger slice of the economy, this news is actually worse.

But there's more to worry about, as Axios reports:

The U.S. stock market may be running low on liquidity, experts say, and that could very well weigh down prices and lead to further selling.

The dysfunction over the past few weeks in the repo market, which is where large financial institutions sell assets like Treasuries when they need quick cash, may have been the first signal of a wide-ranging liquidity shortage.

That shortage could be poised to deliver a larger shock to the broader financial system, with Wednesday's stock market selloff being the latest (and most prominent) example of a liquidity event.
    There is a job report due Friday. We've seen an unofficial estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump has blamed gun violence on video games. Gamergate supporting Trump, makes no sense. Trump saying video games are responsible for murders, is a lot worse than anything that was controversial about gamergate.
    That would be because gamergaters are largely sexist and racist and it's not actually about protecting games. That's why they flip their shit every time a minority is featured in a game.

[Infracted]
    Fucking up the system to troll teh libz, amirite?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Fucking up the system to troll teh libz, amirite?
    The irony of showing that the entire Republican platform now is functionally, "Whatever it takes to trigger libs" and not any form of coherent policy platform or ideology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    That would be because gamergaters are largely sexist and racist and it's not actually about protecting games. That's why they flip their shit every time a minority is featured in a game.
    It’s in line with everything else said in that post. Consider the option of electing shit to smear across walls, than electing someone more competent. Doesn’t that at the very least imply that they have no solution, so choose to smear shit all over walls? Doesn’t that also mean their ideology or even character, is one of smearing shit?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's strange, because a lot of what I saw when I got into the topic was opposition to Sarkeesian's repackaging of conservative talking points (replacing "games cause violence/murder" with "games cause sexism/mysogyny"). But I guess for those who went on to just become full-blown conservative talking heads, their opposition to people like her wasn't because she was being a regressive puritanical moron, it was because she was a "leftist."

As much as I am annoyed that the devs at NetherRealm feel embarrassed that Kitana is wearing a g-string while she's being disemboweled and dismembered in their older games, I am much more concerned about actual issues that matter...like shitbags like Trump appointing shitbags like Kavanaugh to life-long positions of being able to revoke the rights of actual women.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-10-03 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There it is. Found the 20 something virgin that hates becasue he can't find a chick to touch his still in the shrink wrap dick.

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-03 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Two guesses as to what will be doing once he leaves office. You know he desperately wants his own network with his name in big bold letters.

State sponsored media says what?

Don't they already have that with his daughter in-law's little news program thing? Or did that already get forgotten about?

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have that kind of news, but Humpty Dumb-Ass can't even keep from pissing off the folks who have been licking his boots for the last three years.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Two guesses as to what will be doing once he leaves office. You know he desperately wants his own network with his name in big bold letters.
    I doubt he'll have much time for that with all the pending legal issues he'll probably be facing once the shield of being POTUS is removed.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-10-03 at 07:16 PM.

So, Fox News?

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Spending the rest of his money on lawyers then going to prison?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    State sponsored media says what?
    Don't they already have that with his daughter in-law's little news program thing? Or did that already get forgotten about?
    Ya...and Pence tried the same when he was Gov of IND

The patsy in Jacob Wohl's latest sex smear says he got a scar from a sexcapade with Elizabeth Warren. His Insta shows something else.

Truly in the annals of the Trump Shitshow. Jacob Wahl had one of his crones on IG show a mark/scar on his back (in tweet) and Warren is responsible.

In not breaking news, most Trumpkins will believe this story and will likely get more views on crazy Facebook than legit news.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!