The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's ok. Jack Burkman, that lovely conspiracy theorist muppet, is revealing Nancy's drug dealer! Though it seems to have been pushed back to Monday because 25mph winds are forecast for tomorrow....

How much ridiculous shit can these people make up? Is lil Jacob gonna show up and claim he's her illegitimate child next?
    Jesus. And recall that this is the GOP projecting. Trump is a legit drug addict. We've seen his aderal and "sinus medication" already. At some point these idiot "pundits" need to be sued for libel. I know it won't happen, but how much can they just outright lie and get away with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's ok. Jack Burkman, that lovely conspiracy theorist muppet, is revealing Nancy's drug dealer! Though it seems to have been pushed back to Monday because 25mph winds are forecast for tomorrow....

How much ridiculous shit can these people make up? Is lil Jacob gonna show up and claim he's her illegitimate child next?
    How have Wohl and Burkman not been sued into bankruptcy for defamation, slander and fraud?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

That's the letter.

No, really. The President of the United States wrote this to a foreign dictator killing hundreds.
    Yep I saw this earlier and just dismissed it out of hand as a joke. This looks like something a comedian would write to make fun of him. Apparently the white house confirmed this is a real letter.

We have a president with an IQ in the 80's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    How have Wohl and Burkman not been sued into bankruptcy for defamation, slander and fraud?
    There is a much higher standard public figures have to reach to sue someone for slander/libel.

They have to prove malice and all he has to say is "I was politically motivated, not angry".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Yep I saw this earlier and just dismissed it out of hand as a joke. This looks like something a comedian would write to make fun of him. Apparently the white house confirmed this is a real letter.

We have a president with an IQ in the 80's.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a much higher standard public figures have to reach to sue someone for slander/libel.

They have to prove malice and all he has to say is "I was politically motivated, not angry".
    People they've roped into their schemes have claimed that Wohl and Burkman lied to them about what thy were doing. I.E, the guy they had claiming was Kamala Harris lover or something said he thought it was a TV audition. I mean, libel is generally about proving that the people making the libelous claims knew they were lying and that shouldn't be hard.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Nice find.

Poll was from 7 months ago. Opinions can change. My concern about the Dem candidates still stands, tho.
    What caused you to change your position?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Same energy.

I wonder who here recognises where that text is from.
    Last edited by Leobald; 2019-10-17 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    I wonder who here recognises where that text is from.
    Everyone with access to the internet.

Can't wait for those kind words on Elijah Cumming passing.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    @Skroe and a few of us others were discussing when Trump would be on his way out (if he lost 2020 election, but now we can tacitly include Impeachment Conviction). How horrific his last days would be as he scorches the earth while vacating yet another failed billet.

- - - Updated - - -

We've never seen this before in the Executive, right? This isn't just "new territory" but "what-the-holy-fuck territory".
    That's the thing, I don't think for a second that these are his last days. I don't expect him to be removed from office, and I expect the GOP to cheerfully back him in 2020. This "scorched Earth" shitshow could easily last five more years.

This is how insane the GOP has become.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I had no idea he was pretending, don't know why he bothered, it was obvious what he was all about with all the "Warren is just like Hillary!" baloney he was pushing, I figured he was an overt republican until the post in question. Of course I put everyone who was in favor of putting kids in cages on ignore so I could keep track of them, and I have him on ignore, there's no pretending after you celebrate that sort of atrocity.
    Nah, the fake concern has been there from the start, I was just happy to see someone bothering to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I's like when all those accounts of "patriotic Americans" managed to get deleted in the purge of European accounts. Accounts like Thunderaan, Taftvalue, and President (among many others) were locked out. Hell, even one of the mods had that happen to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Guarantee his family don't want him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Nice find.

Poll was from 7 months ago. Opinions can change. My concern about the Dem candidates still stands, tho.
    I find it odd that "opinions change" considering your stated reasons for supporting him in that thread sure as shit haven't changed. Your "concern" has been proven to be utterly disingenuous. That's the thing about being proven a complete and total liar, people don't believe you, and your words only have value to the gullible fools who buy into the bullshit.

Your concern doesn't stand, because it's been proven that it's not concern at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Guarantee his family don't want him there.
    Guarantee he starts attacking him and his family on twitter if the press give him good McCain level coverage, he doesn't care about attacking the dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I'm guessing attacks on him and how Baltimore is better off now, or something similar.

That's the letter.

No, really. The President of the United States wrote this to a foreign dictator killing hundreds.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not an expert in ethanol, but people who are experts in ethanol hate Trump's position on ethanol.

"Why?"

Eleven days after making a deal with corn farmers, Trump breaks it.

Jesus H. Christ America, this should be written in crayon. I bet Erdogan showed it to all his friends and they all had a great fkin time. I knew things were bad, but this guy actually has the literacy level of an 8 year old. I guess the more people jump ship the more we get to see how rancid and deep this pile of shit they've been trying to cover truly is. Congratulations @Dacien and co though on being progressive and electing the first retard-American president.

That's the letter.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not an expert in ethanol, but people who are experts in ethanol hate Trump's position on ethanol.

"Why?"

Eleven days after making a deal with corn farmers, Trump breaks it.
    Well, here is a twist.

The BBC is reporting that President Erdogan threw President Trump’s letter in the trash https://t.co/MQ8IxtIhzs
    https://twitter.com/yashar/status/11...882815493?s=19

I so hope this happened.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    That letter is fucking embarrassing.

This fool ended an official letter to a foreign head of state that’s actively killing former allies with “I’ll call you later”.

Lol, WTf?! I half expected to see a god damn emoji
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    That letter is fucking embarrassing.

This fool ended an official letter to a foreign head of state that’s actively killing former allies with “I’ll call you later”.

Lol, WTf?! I half expected to see a god damn emoji
    At the white house:

"So, has he received the letter yet?"

"Who, Mr. President?"

"Turkey"

"No, Mr. President."

"I said I'll call him later, he needs to receive the letter first else he wouldn't know that I want to call him later."

"Yes, Mr. President."
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

You know....when these news about pits full of alligators and snakes hit the media ( I would pay money to see an official purchase order of border alligators) I didn't believed it.

I thought:"He's just a retard not Victor Von Doom".

But now I read this letter, a fucking official communication from the POTUS to a foreign leader in a really important matter , that looks written by 10 years old and I think maybe it's time to change my stance.

Maybe he really is a retard Victor Von Doom.

This looks like an inter-office e-mail between colleagues who don't like each other, but are still obligated to work together.

Oh, and those colleagues are young enough to still believe in Santa Claus.