Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Keep in mind Kurt Volker just resigned too... That probably means he's going to testify. He is now a private citizen.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/27/u...e-resigns.html

That's going to sting I think.

We're going to have leaks for days. Everyone is ready to come forward now that there's a shot at getting rid of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking called it! Nailed this bitch!

Officials said the practice began more than a year ago after embarrassing leaks revealed information about Trump's phone conversations with the leaders of Australia and Mexico. While it includes the highly secure system for particularly sensitive matters, it has also extended to limiting the number of individuals who are provided a transcript or are able to listen to the call.
    A couple of dozen pages ago! Fucking nailed it!

I mean... My name is Shabzu... For a moderate some of money, I will predict your future.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I think with Volker it's more like doing what he can to protect himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That would also be seen as evidence. Only so many people can do that.
    That server contains espionage details... and calls with Putin... am I the only one perturbed by that? lol... question so dumb, I’m not deleting it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump apparently told Russian officials he was not concerned with Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.

It was apparently another transcript that was code word classified because it was politically sensitive, not because it was important to national security.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    If true, this is surely more information from the whistleblower and/or his friends. However it will be some time before we know this for sure.

President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the U.S. election because the U.S. did the same in other countries, according to three former officials. https://t.co/TsRij2ccSq
    https://twitter.com/StarTribune/stat...553045504?s=19

This link, my hometown paper is pay walled.

What? Holy Bleep! This was the infamous meeting and holy bleep if Trump did not get support in 2016, he is asking for it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Trump apparently told Russian officials he was not concerned with Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.

It was apparently another transcript that was code word classified because it was politically sensitive, not because it was important to national security.
    We have so much evidence that shows Trump supports this.

In multiple tv interviews he basically said 'the US also does it' (need to find that clip). We all know the (in)famous Stephanopoulos interview.

My goodness Trump has admitted this!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    We're going to have leaks for days. Everyone is ready to come forward now that there's a shot at getting rid of him.
    That expert piece I linked before suggested this might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/StarTribune/stat...553045504?s=19

This link, my hometown paper is pay walled.

What? Holy Bleep! This was the infamous meeting and holy bleep if Trump did not get support in 2016, he is asking for it now.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...40f_story.html
    Incongnito mode ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    If true, this is surely more information from the whistleblower and/or his friends. However it will be some time before we know this for sure.
    I don’t think we are going to see what’s inside that server. That espionage part of its contents is a very big deal. I don’t know... the only comparison I can make, is a real Area 51 type secrets. It also explains why the spy was pulled from Russia. That would be on the espionage server....

Edit:

This would be on that espionage server:

C.I.A. Informant Extracted From Russia Had Sent Secrets to U.S. for Decades
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/u...nt-russia.html
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-28 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t think we are going to see what’s inside that server. That espionage part of its contents is a very big deal. I don’t know... the only comparison I can make, is a real Area 51 type secrets. It also explains why the spy was pulled from Russia. That would be on the espionage server....
    Someone will see it. Even if its next administration, this will not stand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone will see it. Even if its next administration, this will not stand.
    See... that espionage part... combined with that Putin part... makes me think we won’t... for the same reason we won’t know who the guy in the above story is.

C.I.A. Informant Extracted From Russia Had Sent Secrets to U.S. for Decades
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/u...nt-russia.html

Ooof... that is legitimately awful. How long before people not tuned into this stuff start calling Trump a traitor.

- - - Updated - - -

See... that espionage part... combined with that Putin part... makes me think we won’t... for the same reason we won’t know who the guy in the above story is.
    We won't see the espionage aspects of things, but the next president owes it to the American people to shed light on all the info non espionage related stuff Trump tried to hide... unless it doesn't come out in the coming weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooof... that is legitimately awful. How long before people not tuned into this stuff start calling Trump a traitor.
    I just think the progression and relationship of these stories, reinforces each other. One seems to explain the other. It’s like that Mexico and Australia transcript. It leads directly to the current story, but then there is the story of US agent being pulled from Russia. It’s stupid watergate... that’s all...

Edit: This is not some sort of conspiracy theory. I’m literally pointing to 3 different stories and saying they fit in context. “Fit in context” without asserting said context, cannot be a conspiracy theory. Fuck... that’s not really true... and I am at least leading... fuck... I have credible links!

Edit 2: It’s off topic, but an edit, so... isn't September a little early for hail in Seattle? Because... it just went from sunny to hail in what seemed like 5 min...
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-28 at 01:40 AM.

I just think the progression and relationship of these stories, reinforces each other. One seems to explain the other. It’s like that Mexico and Australia transcript. It leads directly to the current story, but then there is the story of US agent being pulled from Russia. It’s stupid watergate... that’s all...
    My mom didn't think the original transcript was that bad... and she's very anti Trump, she just doesn't pay attention enough to know the context.

I use her as my left leaning general population bellwether.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2019-09-28 at 01:40 AM.

Trump also hid calls to Putin and MBS on the same server.

Seems like those won't stay secret for long.
    Totally called this.

LMAO
    McConnell encouraged Trump to release transcript of Zelensky call: report
    Either the turtle is completely done with Trump or he was lead to believe the transcript wasn't damning. Oops.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ky-call-report

10+ Year Old Account
    Either the turtle is completely done with Trump or he was lead to believe the transcript wasn't damning.
    I suggested earlier and suggest again McConnnell thought withholding the tape was worse than whatever could be on it. He probably thought Trump would edit it -- and he was correct.

McConnell is not the only person who is saying "The edited transcript proves Trump is innocent". That's manufactured spin, we all saw the emails.

I suggested earlier and suggest again McConnnell thought withholding the tape was worse than whatever could be on it. He probably thought Trump would edit it -- and he was correct.

McConnell is not the only person who is saying "The edited transcript proves Trump is innocent". That's manufactured spin, we all saw the emails.
    Edited transcript? I must have missed something with having to work and having a sick wife and child. More info on this, please and thanks