Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    While the Alt-Reict is sending bombs to people, Cheeto's idiot assistant (pence) is pushing conspiracy theories.

Have we ever had a sitting U.S. President/Vice-President tout conspiracy theories?
    No, because that's the vice president of Campbell's Soup saying that.

Who wants to bet within 48 hours, trump dismisses the bombings in some way.

I should say planted bombs, since none were detonated.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2018-10-24 at 05:50 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Who wants to be within 48 hours, trump dismisses the bombings in some way.
    It's been three hours since his last tweet, they may have taken away his twitter box.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Bob Stefanowski says we shouldn't be vaccinating kids for "no reason"
    This is true. We should not be vaccinating kids for no reason.

We should be vaccinating kids because it prevents dangerous diseases which is a fucking good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

So let's take a look at Trump's fund raising. For example, how you can buy a MAGA hat ornament for $600 at the Trump shop.

"Wow. I hope someone called that out as either intentionally misleading or at the minimum confusing."

Yep, Fox and Friends did exactly that.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Who wants to be within 48 hours, trump dismisses the bombings in some way.

No bet. It will be waived away as "both sides" or something equally, deplorably, similar.

I don't know how that first response got out of the WH - the one that condemned the acts. Must have been an intern.

Deleted
    saw this the other day lads thought it was a decent resource

https://justpaste.it/start-here

give it a look, alarmist or accurate?
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2018-10-24 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

The stupidity is becoming self aware.
    anyone else read the 'totally' in a sarcastic voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Yeah like for the 3000th+ time mind you.
    5000th+* FYI. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.9b265fe555e7

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Trump tells CA to "get their act together" regarding wildfires.

In yet another daily word salad/vomit, Cadet Bone Spurs goes on some mental tirade about things that make zero sense to anyone listening. How his aides and cabinet secretaries keep a straight face during these meetings is beyond me. Maybe they cut themselves?
    The guy is insane. He did not realize that the Fed owned almost 50% of CA (most of the open land). In 2017, 1.4 million acres in CA burned, 745,000 acres on Federal land. This year out of 1.366 million acres burned, 742,000 acres on Federal land. It is the Fed that needs to take better care of their forests.

Evidently the DOW just toppled again by about 3% wiping out all of the gains for the years, putting us at a Net Negative compared to when we were under Obama policies. There goes one of Daciens talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Evidently the DOW just toppled again by about 3% wiping out all of the gains for the years, putting us at a Net Negative compared to when we were under Obama policies. There goes one of Daciens talking points.
    Those fucking gay frogs refuse to buy American!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Those fucking gay frogs refuse to buy American!
    Of course, with that tariff on steel, just too expensive to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Everyone with half a brain knew the gains would have to end at some point.

Let's just hope the correction is gentle.

Trump wouldn't use the word totally. Unless he just ate Total, the breakfast cereal, and thinks he's being hip.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Everyone with half a brain knew the gains would have to end at some point.

Let's just hope the correction is gentle.
    This is a correction that is still on going, I wonder how far it will continue to drop before this traitor is out of office and how far it will continue to drop after he is gone, which his supporters will pretend the next guy caused.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't read this without laughing. Having a hard time keeping a straight face at work.

The Chinese listen to President Trump's cellphone calls, noting the people he talks to regularly in hopes of using them to influence the president. Trump’s aides have repeatedly warned him that Russian spies also eavesdrop. https://t.co/vyHmy3j378
    https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/stat...295841792?s=19

LOL this idiot! We all know from stories in previous months that he refuses to switch his private phone.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

So, how about that stock market? Oh, wait. So what's Trump doing for the economy again?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, how about that stock market? Oh, wait. So what's Trump doing for the economy again?
    Just because in this month alone the Dow dropped 2,000 and in one of this month it dropped 1,500 doesn't mean Trump isn't winning. I mean come on, everyone knows the economy is like golf scores, the lower it is the better.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Who wants to bet within 48 hours, trump dismisses the bombings in some way.

Glad none of you asked for my bet.

A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...270716418?s=19

So again trumpkins, he attacks the media once again, say they are at fault. This is not criticism, but a full out attack encouraging his followers.