Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I really wonder just how does McEnany picture her career after this?

Like, does she have the legs to become one of Fox News' Leggy Blonde's? Or what?
    I think you’re correct in that she’s probably going to put her lot in as a member of some right-wing talking head on Fox or trump’s knew knews knetwork.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Omg people have hijacked the #MillionMAGAMarch tag with pictures of pancakes.

I love it.
    If only the k-pop fans could have somehow also vastly overinflated the number of people that were going to be there for this as well.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I think you’re correct in that she’s probably going to put her lot in as a member of some right-wing talking head on Fox or trump’s knew knews knetwork.
    I see no useful alternative to this. McEnemy has made ricidulous lie after ridiculous lie. The only people who believe she's telling the truth are those who think the earth is flat, masks don't work, and 232 is bigger than 306.

Like, does she have the legs to become one of Fox News' Leggy Blonde's? Or what?
    Murdoch is reportedly done with Trump...

I think McEnemy floats around places like OAN and Newsmax until Trump's spell is broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    The march is FOX News' top headline right now.

They claim it's "tens of thousands" but only show close-up shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Omg people have hijacked the #MillionMAGAMarch tag with pictures of pancakes.

I love it.
    Trump has already took his best shot at Tik Tok, so the K-Popers have nothing left to lose.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

1 Million MAGAs and only 1 million teeth.......
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    To be fair--and there's really no reason I have to be, all things considered--those pictures aren't really indicative of the full "march". I've seen some other images where there could very well be a couple thousand people there--but again it's nowhere near a million. If I was being very generous I'd say 10k tops...AKA the average daily new COVID-19 cases in Texas the past week.
    The official estimates from city officials is between five and six thousand, apparently.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

So about what I thought, then. It seems like that "silent majority" is shrinking by the day now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    snip
    your signature is one of the most disingenuous strawman i've seen on MMO and that is saying a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    A million of them, 5000 of them 3 of them, doesn't matter. Everyone who showed up, in my mind, has abandoned American democracy for American fascism. These are people who are protesting the legal apparatus of the Presidential Election, something we've done peacefully for 231 years so they can over turn the results and install their cult leader.

Every single one of them renounces all claim to patriotism.
    Putin khuliyo

5+ Year Old Account
    This is closed. We don't need a thread jeering unnecessarily.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."