15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    So two choices here, either Trump is being clueless, or someone told him the substance of the above, and he is hinting at doing the same thing. So once again, Trumpsters get to choose if he is being Stupid or Evil. All of Trump's comments need to be explained as either stupid or evil, because there really isn't another option for them.
    Actually it's Evil* or Evil. Because if he is stupid but still says shit like this, that means someone told him (to say) shit like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a real shame @Ghostpanther decided to run for the hills...

Trump's approval rating appears to have settled back into his normal level of below-mediocrity as his teeny tiny cheeto rally-around-the-flag bump has faded.

I think the public realized that a "leader" using task force press conferences as campaign rallies is not a sign of strong leadership.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    Sweden? The country that is literally over double the death count of its neighbouring nordic countries (averaged out per capita), all whom did do measures; is your great example?
    Yes but having a larger population with more old people and immigrants buff up the numbers, a majority are immigrants that can't read or understand the news and took 0 precautions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CupOfChai View Post
    Yes but having a larger population with more old people and immigrants buff up the numbers, a majority are immigrants that can't read or understand the news and took 0 precautions.
    So on top of not giving much of a fuck about the elderly population, they also failed to educate immigrants in needless shit like understanding the language?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It is impossible to be a Trump supporter without being a hypocrite. He accuses others of the traits he himself displays proudly.
    Republicans from 2008-2016: OMG! THE PRESIDENT PLAYS SO MUCH GOLF
    Republicans since 2016: Who cares if the president plays golf? It's how he does business!
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Republicans since 2016: Who cares if the president plays golf? It's how he does business!
    And on top, Trump himself proclaiming he would not have enough time to play golf when being president, apparently has time to play golf during a pandemic.

10+ Year Old Account
    • Did someone say Golf?

• Did someone ask where all the stolen PPE was going?
    • Did someone say Golf?

He's giving it to Iran.

America First, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Total is now 40,679. Again, a bit under 2,000. If that stays down, that's actually good news.
    • Did someone say Golf?

Trump and Kushner stealing Virus Tests and PPE to give to Golfing buddies

Washington (DC) - President Trump today defended the actions of federal officials who, under his personal direction, diverted Coronavirus testing kits and personal protection equipment away from its intended recipients at hospitals, and instead funnelled the badly needed medical equipment to players, caddies and officials on the professional golf tour.

"As goes the PGA, so goes America," said Trump. "We can tell how well the country is doing by a really good pro golf tournament being broadcast every weekend. So I ordered that tests and other gear be sent along to the PGA tour so players and caddies and other officials can get the pro tour up and running again. We all need our golf. Everybody says so."

Critics are understandably livid that front-line health care providers are being denied critical equipment while they work tirelessly to save lives during the Coronavirus pandemic. But the president also has many supporters of his latest controversial move.

"You all heard the president last week, when he said he's tired of watching fourteen year old baseball games on teevee," said GOP senator Lindsey Graham. "We all are, frankly, and this opening up America's pro golf tournaments is the shot in the arm this country needs right now. If we can't watch pro golf every weekend, a true indicator of American rights and freedoms and greatness and stuff, well, take that away and we don't have much of a country left, do we? I think the president has the country's priorities exactly right."

/sarcasm take on article, factually the same.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2020-04-20 at 06:12 PM.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    • Did someone say Golf?

• Did someone ask where all the stolen PPE was going?
    • Did someone say Golf?

• Did someone say Golf?

Trump and Kushner stealing Virus Tests and PPE to give to Golfing buddies

Washington (DC) - President Trump today defended the actions of federal officials who, under his personal direction, diverted Coronavirus testing kits and personal protection equipment away from its intended recipients at hospitals, and instead funnelled the badly needed medical equipment to players, caddies and officials on the professional golf tour.

"As goes the PGA, so goes America," said Trump. "We can tell how well the country is doing by a really good pro golf tournament being broadcast every weekend. So I ordered that tests and other gear be sent along to the PGA tour so players and caddies and other officials can get the pro tour up and running again. We all need our golf. Everybody says so."

Critics are understandably livid that front-line health care providers are being denied critical equipment while they work tirelessly to save lives during the Coronavirus pandemic. But the president also has many supporters of his latest controversial move.

"You all heard the president last week, when he said he's tired of watching fourteen year old baseball games on teevee," said GOP senator Lindsey Graham. "We all are, frankly, and this opening up America's pro golf tournaments is the shot in the arm this country needs right now. If we can't watch pro golf every weekend, a true indicator of American rights and freedoms and greatness and stuff, well, take that away and we don't have much of a country left, do we? I think the president has the country's priorities exactly right."

/sarcasm take on article, factually the same.
    Glad our president has his priorities straight.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    *raises mic in outstretched hand*

Fauci warns protests will 'backfire,' slow economic recovery

Clearly this is something that is hurting from the standpoint of economics and the standpoint of things that have nothing to do with the virus, but unless we get the virus under control, the real recovery economically is not going to happen.

So what you do if you jump the gun and go into a situation where you have a big spike, you’re going to set yourself back. So as painful as it is to go by the careful guidelines of gradually phasing into a reopening, it’s going to backfire. That’s the problem.
    *drops mic*

10+ Year Old Account
    Republicans from 2008-2016: OMG! THERE ARE TOO MANY CONGRESSMEN GETTING RICH OFF OF THEIR POSITION!!!
    Republicans since 2016: Trump's charging the government every time he goes on vacation because that's good business!

10+ Year Old Account
    *raises mic in outstretched hand*

Fauci warns protests will 'backfire,' slow economic recovery

*drops mic*
    You think the Trump cult cares? They already see Dr. Fauci as the real villain in all this, whispering in Trumps ear such terrible things like facts and statistics as to what will happen if Trump doesn't take this seriously.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It's a real shame @Ghostpanther decided to run for the hills...

Trump's approval rating appears to have settled back into his normal level of below-mediocrity as his teeny tiny cheeto rally-around-the-flag bump has faded.

I think the public realized that a "leader" using task force press conferences as campaign rallies is not a sign of strong leadership.
    he'll be back once Rasmussen can figure out how to manipulate their polls a little better to show 51% approval.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

It seems like everything that fat fucking asshole is doing lately is because he doesn't expect there to be elections in November.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    You think the Trump cult cares? They already see Dr. Fauci as the real villain in all this, whispering in Trumps ear such terrible things like facts and statistics as to what will happen if Trump doesn't take this seriously.
    You called it!

Kentucky sees highest spike in coronavirus cases after lockdown protests!

Kentucky experienced its highest single-day spike in coronavirus cases after protests broke out in the state to lift lockdowns, according to reports.

Gov. Andy Beshear announced there were 273 new cases Sunday, bringing the total to 2,960, news station WCPO reported.
    Government Affiliated Snark

7+ Year Old Account
    But that would mean trump is a moron easily led astray by “deep state medicine”.

So he’s either a gullible moron, or he’s a moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think the Trump cult cares?
    A lot of them probably don't care.

But again, Fauci is actually trying to do his job. And he's a member of Team Trump. And Trump is encouraging them to ignore him. This was mostly just to point out many lives Trump is costing by his proven words and actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Then why write this sentence "As you can see, unless a business was paying their employees $55,000 or higher, their employees are better off staying on unemployment than on the payroll"?

That's just nonsense unless the unemployed are guaranteed to get a job after those 4 months.

- - - Updated - - -

You are aware that life goes on after these 4 months?
    LOL, it was a simple comparison to a yearly salary you are really going very far in being a tad over the top in specifics.

The fact still remains that for the duration you are on unemployment right now you will make more money than being employed for some people.

BTW Obama unemployment extension started out for just a few weeks extra and ended up at over 50, yes FIFTY weeks of unemployment so...umm...it could last a year.

if you don't think the 16 weeks will be expanded then you are living in a dream world.
    it might get paired down in dollar amount but its going to be extended if republicans want a snowballs chance in being re elected based on the states that are seeing the most unemployment claims right now.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    But that would mean trump is a moron easily led astray by “deep state medicine”.

So he’s either a gullible moron, or he’s a moron.
    He's both. He believes anything he hears so long as it puts him in a good light.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    It seems like everything that fat fucking asshole is doing lately is because he doesn't expect there to be elections in November.
    Well, that's not completely true.

Trump had been beating the "economy is amazing" drum as loud as he could, even when it wasn't true. When he saw it getting fucking rekt son on live TV, he saw the only thing that mattered to him crumbling to dust. I keep saying he can't run on his record, but he is still trying to salvage the only lifeboat left on the S. S. Failshow.

The projections we've seen have said massive drops in employment and GPD in Q2, which isn't even 20 days old, followed by two quarters of recovery to end 2020. Like, actually good results in Q3 and Q4, just not enough to save 2020. Like you suggested, Trump is trying desperately to make Q2 suck less hard, at the expense of the people who go to protests, packed churches, and most importantly unsafe work situations because Trump stole the PPE and weakened health care.

Which will push the suckfest further back into 2020 to the election.

Trump expects there to be an election and he's trying to win that war by getting the biggest weapon in his arsenal repaired. But you're watching what he's not, the other things this is costing him, and the effects of his decision in the future. The second COVID-19 wave, for example.

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
    Trump is not planting trees. Trump is cutting down what trees are left to build a lumbermill.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    You called it!

Kentucky sees highest spike in coronavirus cases after lockdown protests!

Kentucky experienced its highest single-day spike in coronavirus cases after protests broke out in the state to lift lockdowns, according to reports.

Gov. Andy Beshear announced there were 273 new cases Sunday, bringing the total to 2,960, news station WCPO reported.
    Now, I am not a person who wishes others to be harmed or hurt. That being said: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We all saw this coming from a mile away. Was Kentucky part of President Orange's "Free the State" campaign? Anyway, this may be an outlier but if similar cases happens in other states where these protests have happened, then I will again refer to the laughing.