42,095 new cases, about the same as last Saturday.

California: 4,625 new cases; 65 deaths
    Texas: 3,877 new cases; 135 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    Illinois: 2,806 new cases; 23 deaths
    Georgia: 2,194 new cases; 46 deaths
    Tennesse: 1,765 new cases; 25 deaths
    Alabama: 1,410 new cases; 18 deaths
    Missouri: 1,362 new cases; 2 deaths
    Ohio: 1,311 new cases; 9 deaths
    North Carolina: 1,155 new cases; 39 deaths
    Oklahoma: 1,147 new cases; 4 deaths
    Indiana: 1,077 new cases; 12 deaths

This is the highest Illinois has gotten since mid May which is indicative of how things are going in that region of the US. It's the weekend so there's not really much else to say that hasn't already been said for the past week. There hasn't been that significant a change in daily totals averaged out for the past three weeks, putting us at a daily average that's still twice as much as it was back in June. Not the place we want to be as school and flu season start.

707 deaths is a couple hundred fewer than last Saturday and tracks with the diminished cases in California and Texas from the past few weeks. The total is now 192,818.

Stay safe, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    It's the rare Deepwater Jew.
    Uh, no, it was the chemicals in the lake turning the freaking frogs liberal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Get your conspiracy right, we pay others to do it...

Edit: Wait... but, we are also cheap... I am so conflicted...
    Inherent contradiction is an important component to any conspiracy theory.
    /s

Can Trump get any more petty, childish and jealous?

YES HE CAN! (Click it, it's worth it for the picture.)

Before Donald Trump ever sought the Oval Office, he was preoccupied by its occupant President Barack Obama, publicly questioning his birthplace and privately describing him as "a Manchurian candidate" who obtained his Ivy League degrees only by way of affirmative action, according to a new book by Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen.

Trump's disdain for Obama was so extreme that he took his fixation a step further, according to Cohen: Trump hired a "Faux-Bama" to participate in a video in which Trump "ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him."

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Can Trump get any more petty, childish and jealous?

YES HE CAN! (Click it, it's worth it for the picture.)

Before Donald Trump ever sought the Oval Office, he was preoccupied by its occupant President Barack Obama, publicly questioning his birthplace and privately describing him as "a Manchurian candidate" who obtained his Ivy League degrees only by way of affirmative action, according to a new book by Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen.

Trump's disdain for Obama was so extreme that he took his fixation a step further, according to Cohen: Trump hired a "Faux-Bama" to participate in a video in which Trump "ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him."
    How about just fucking insane. I mean, that kind of [obsessive] compulsive focus over one person is NOT normal, nor ok. It has to come from the public roasting Obama gave him during the 2011 White House Correspondence Dinner.

I haven't seen it in awhile, and it's worth watching again. Obama just lays the fuck into "the Donald" over and over again. And "the Donald" just had to sit there and take it. Possibly for the first time in his entire life.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-09-06 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Poseidon and Andy Warhol are both antifa operatives, clearly.
    Don't forget that Aquaman and Cambell's Soup are in on it too. People fail to see how deep the deep state really goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Get your conspiracy right, we pay others to do it...

Edit: Wait... but, we are also cheap... I am so conflicted...
    I have yet to receive my check from George Soros where can I lodge a complaint?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The kids are aight.

EDIT: WHO DID THIS? LOL.

I personally thank our secret Antifa sub commanders for their glorious attacks upon this flotilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    I personally thank our secret Antifa sub commanders for their glorious attacks upon this flotilla!
    A three pronged attack by Poseidon's Kraken, Aquaman's Atlantean soldiers, and Antifa submarines was nothing more then a textbook sneak attack.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    A three pronged attack by Poseidon's Kraken, Aquaman's Atlantean soldiers, and Antifa submarines was nothing more then a textbook sneak attack.
    Clearly it was all those gay frogs that did it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    #PearlHarbor2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Clearly it was all those gay frogs that did it.
    I know you are trying to be funny, but this is the closest to the actual reason why these boats sank. It’s what happens to people who believe these conspiracy enough, that they are willing to do... well... this...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This was more a lack of organization leading to people being asshats. I saw a video and a couple pictures of boats that sank and it was all smaller boats that were swamped by the wake of larger boats going too fast for the crowded waterways.
    Totally, they simply didn’t think things through and were acting on emotion. Which is sort of the problem...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

It is beyond obvious that Aquaman did this. He’s the AOC of the Seven Seas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    AOC of the Seven Seas.
    Been done...

Edit: Due to off topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
    I haven’t and didn’t even connect the tentacle to be problematic, until you said it.

I am not going to be applying for any social media management positions... lol

Management: Did you just post hentai on our official twitter account?
    Me: No, it was a girl holding a squid...
    Management: Give him a second...
    Me: Oh no........
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-06 at 02:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been done...

I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Banning Critical Race Theory is not a racist act.
    If anti racism is anti American. Logic would apply he means Racism is American.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Time to brush up on 60 year old talking points about “racism of lower expectations”...

10+ Year Old Account
    This was more a lack of organization leading to people being asshats. I saw a video and a couple pictures of boats that sank and it was all smaller boats that were swamped by the wake of larger boats going too fast for the crowded waterways.
    It really shouldn't surprise anyone that when given the opportunity to choose "asshat" or "not-asshat" Trump supporters choose "asshat" even against their own.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Critical Race Theory is not "anti racism". Quite the opposite.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    didnt help the smaller boats draft was so low that they were probably over weight
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.