Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Or they could only turn on the mic for the person who is supposed to be speaking, rather than cut off the person interjecting.

That way Trump can't claim "They cut off my free speech!" he would have to claim "They wouldn't let me interrupt Sleepy Joe!".

There was a lot of cross talk and back and forth during the middle portion of each segment, which is fine, but during the 2 minute "give your prepared answer to this question" portion there really needs to be much less bullshit next time or the people watching learn nothing.
    Trump agrred to the rules amd broke them and is now blaming chris wallace. You say he cant but he will anyways and his idiot base will eat it up.

I like that the so-called concerned independents are "worried" that Trump won the debate because he got the most body blows in, that he bullied Joe and showed "strength"....but all the pithy one-liners that seem to be trending seem to be Joe's exasperated remarks to him. At various times tonight I've seen the following trending:

"CLOWN" (because Joe called him a clown)
    "Will you just shut up, man?"
    "Keep yappin'..."
    "That was a real productive segment" (obviously said sarcastically to Wallace)
    "I'm not here to address his lies, everyone knows he's a liar."
    "Putin's puppy"

Holy shit, from Europe POV, you have the shittiest persident EVER. The people who still support him are completely dumb. Seriously... he looked like a 5years old kid. Even Biden finally said Trump is a clown

It's 100% Idiotcracy, if more than 50% of USA supports that guy, then all hope for humanity IS LOST.

How can you even think this clown won the "debat" ?
    Last edited by vashe9; 2020-09-30 at 06:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I like that the so-called concerned independents are "worried" that Trump won the debate because he got the most body blows in, that he bullied Joe and showed "strength"....but all the pithy one-liners that seem to be trending seem to be Joe's exasperated remarks to him. At various times tonight I've seen the following trending:

"CLOWN" (because Joe called him a clown)
    "Will you just shut up, man?"
    "Keep yappin'..."
    "That was a real productive segment" (obviously said sarcastically to Wallace)
    "I'm not here to address his lies, everyone knows he's a liar."
    "Putin's puppy"
    Master move IMO
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Holy shit, from Europe POV, you have the shittiest persident EVER.
    The view is the same on this side of the pond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

The view is the same on this side of the pond.
    I dont know man, it seems you people are capable of reelecting him... Even here in Europe, some people (mostly on youtube comments) are supporting him. I'm so worried about the future. What can someone like Trump bring besides discord (not the app.) ?

I dont know man, it seems you people are capable of reelecting him... Even here in Europe, some people (mostly on youtube comments) are supporting him. I'm so worried about the future
    I live in a state that has elected all Democrats to all statewide offices and a supermajority in the state legislature. Even our Republicans are basic decent people who support BLM and LGBT rights, they are just neoliberal corporate stooges who want the lowest possible taxes that allow for functioning society. But also you can't put tolls on the highways, because we wouldn't want to raise any kind of revenue to pay for maintenance of essential infrastructure.

It's not "you people". It's "those morons".

Edit: And you think you're worried, I live here, I have 2 kids, and I bought a house a year ago. I got laid off due to COVID. The guy who is supposedly leading my country is more concerned with lying about attendance at his rallies than he is about helping people like me pay the bills or get back to work.
    Last edited by Antiganon; 2020-09-30 at 06:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

I live in a state that has elected all Democrats to all statewide offices and a supermajority in the state legislature. Even our Republicans are basic decent people who support BLM and LGBT rights, they are just neoliberal corporate stooges who want the lowest possible taxes that allow for functioning society. But also you can't put tolls on the highways, because we wouldn't want to raise any kind of revenue to pay for maintenance of essential infrastructure.

It's not "you people". It's "those morons".

Edit: And you think you're worried, I live here, I have 2 kids, and I bought a house a year ago. I got laid off due to COVID. The guy who is supposedly leading my country is more concerned with lying about attendance at his rallies than he is about helping people like me pay the bills or get back to work.
    Ganbatte kudasai :x
    Yeah what shocks me the most is how "normal" Republicans can support him. Even Bush Jr looks like a genius next to Trump.

Holy shit, from Europe POV, you have the shittiest persident EVER. The people who still support him are completely dumb. Seriously... he looked like a 5years old kid. Even Biden finally said Trump is a clown

It's 100% Idiotcracy, if more than 50% of USA supports that guy, then all hope for humanity IS LOST.

Well, Americans value stupidity and aggression above everything else, which is how Trump won in the first place.

Bear in mind also if Biden wins you still have an angry, senile idiot in charge of a nuclear arsenal.
    Last edited by sandscrit; 2020-09-30 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandscrit View Post
    Well, Americans value stupidity and aggression above everything else, which is how Trump won in the first place.

Bear in mind also if Biden wins you still have an angry, senile idiot in charge of a nuclear arsenal.
    If you think Biden is angry, senile or an idiot, you might want to learn something about Biden, instead of listening to some bullshit.

So its time to once again say "Our Democracy is in peril"

Trump Says He’d Ask Court to ‘Look at the Ballots’

One thing we know about Trump is he loves to sue, loves to go to trial or the courts. So again as much Trump lies the idiot speaks the truth many times, but those are generally "Holy Crap" moments when he speaks the truth. Trump mentions his plan no matter what now, even in a blow-out he will take this to the courts. His attempt will be to throw out ballots in of course states that are close and win those and thus win the Electoral College.

This election is a clear choice now. To keep and save our nation. To keep and save our Democracy.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So its time to once again say "Our Democracy is in peril"

Trump Says He’d Ask Court to ‘Look at the Ballots’

One thing we know about Trump is he loves to sue, loves to go to trial or the courts. So again as much Trump lies the idiot speaks the truth many times, but those are generally "Holy Crap" moments when he speaks the truth. Trump mentions his plan no matter what now, even in a blow-out he will take this to the courts. His attempt will be to throw out ballots in of course states that are close and win those and thus win the Electoral College.

Trump will not peacefully go. That is a given.
    Agreed, he's in perpetual villain monologue. There are Republican governors in 2 of the 6 big swing states (AZ and FL) and it's not clear whether Republican legislatures with Democratic governors can pull that off. Also, if Biden wins all the safe / lean Dem states, he's at 269 and could lose AZ, FL, WI, and NC and still win by picking up another of ME's districts. This is worth reading, too: https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...ture_Paper.pdf
    Last edited by Levelfive; 2020-09-30 at 10:51 AM.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

I dont know man, it seems you people are capable of reelecting him... Even here in Europe, some people (mostly on youtube comments) are supporting him. I'm so worried about the future. What can someone like Trump bring besides discord (not the app.) ?
    Newspapers like the Daily Telegraph are pro-Trump outlets. I don’t subscribe to them but they show up on Google news. The delusion is heavy. To them Trump was dominant, brutal and focused whilst Biden cowered. Tells you everything you need to know about their view on human beings. What’s funny too is that their journalists are these skinny-fat nerds who’d pass out if a peanut flicked their forehead. Like most right wing journos.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-09-30 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden raised $3.8 million in one hour over the course of the debate.

It's a new record.

Forbes asked the Trump campaign how much they raised, but like Trump and white supremacists, they refused to answer.

10+ Year Old Account

Note, not even 50% of voters supported him when he won... Americans don’t want this, otherwise Trump wouldn’t need this circus tact.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Many people have said "the debates won't change anyone's mind". Politico found like the last 15 undecided voters in America and asked who won. (Some of you have already posted some of this, by the way)

4 said they are voting for Biden, 2 Trump, and the other 9 are still undecided.

Despite their indecisiveness, most described Trump in a negative light, including one of the participants who was leaning toward voting for the president. The voters characterized Trump as “unhinged,” “arrogant,” “forceful," a “bully,” “chaotic” and “un-American.”

When asked to describe Biden they offered: “better than expected,” “politician,” “compassion,” “coherent,” and a “nice guy lacking vision.”

When asked by POLITICO about Trump’s refusal to condemn white supremacists, roughly five of the 15 said it was a moment that stood out to them across an otherwise hard to follow debate.
    The bolded refers to something I've said before (I've said a lot of things before), specifically, that Trump created this image of a Biden that was unable to remember simple even his own name and then battled the real thing in public. Trump even tried to call out Biden for forgetting which college he went to, and got it wrong. Trump scored an own goal on that one. I mean, if you show up to a debate claiming you're going to battle an invalid, what does it say about you when you lose?

- - - Updated - - -

So what's Trump's October surprise going to be? It can't be the Hunter Biden thing, he just fired that bullet and it bounced off harmlessly.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, it's time for Guess the Speaker!

Interrupting Vice President Biden's comments about his son Beau to pivot to lies about Hunter Biden should alone totally disqualify Donald. What a disgrace. What a traitor.
    "Clearly someone who hates Trump."

His own family, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

An anti-Trump rally organizer ran her car into a crowd and is being charged with attempted murder.

That's terrorism. And I condemn it in the strongest terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 said they are voting for Biden, 2 Trump, and the other 9 are still undecided.
    How is anyone undecided at this point?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    People who don't want racism to be expressed out loud. People who wonder what's in it for them. For example.

Yeah I don't get it either. I could understand it if ti was 2016 and Trump was still an unknown quantity, but he's not anymore. Biden is a VP and has been in politics for most of his life.

The only thing i can think of is that these Undecideds lean right and either

a. Do not like trump, but don't want to break party lines, or

b. are Trump supporters too embarrassed to admit it they support a racist asshole.

They are not undecided, they are lying. An "undecided voter" is simply someone who is ashamed to admit who they support, or is trying to act like they are torn between two bad choice... when in realty, they have made their choice, and just don't want to be judged for it.