Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    so trump just retweeted this

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/s...88065813381121

does her not get this is supporting pelosi
    ?
    Do you need to ask?

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

The minute he starts using ‘sir’ in a sentence, you know it’s a total lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question: why was literally anyone, barring his wife or Putin, allowed within one inch of Trump's face, without at least one of them wearing a mask?

I mean, if someone tried to infect Trump on purpose that's assault and terrorism, but even if they tried in that felonious way, wouldn't Trump basically still have to allow them to get that close while he, too, wasn't wearing a mask?

Also, I thought the COVID infection was a gift from God. I thought Trump said so himself. Why is he complaining if a Gold Star family member gave him a gift from God?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    The minute he starts using ‘sir’ in a sentence, you know it’s a total lie.
    You also know he's lying when he starts playing his aircordian while talking, too.

Honestly, if he's talking it's a safe bet he's lying.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    You also know he's lying when he starts playing his aircordian while talking, too.

Honestly, if he's talking it's a safe bet he's lying.
    As an American if Italian descent, his appropriation of my cultural language is offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    As an American if Italian descent, his appropriation of my cultural language is offensive.
    Trump loves his accordian.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    My only consolation is that his Italian sign language seems to be extreme limited to playing the aircordian. Which isn't surprising given some of the intricacies and complexities of Italian sign language.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't on the "GREEN SCREEN!" train...but now I am. You can absolutely see the short loop if you look at those trees in his video.

I mean, it's BETTER that Trump isn't walking around the lawn with covid but like...holy shit that's fucking pathetic.
    Yeah, I'm gonna call it a green screen. You can see slight tearing around the edges of his suit at points when he moves and the chroma key is trying to compensate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna call it a green screen.

You can see slight tearing around the edges of his suit at points when he moves and the chroma key is trying to compensate.
    I noticed some of that, but I chalked that up to video compression more than anything else. But the looped trees...there's no explaining that other than a greenscreen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed some of that, but I chalked that up to video compression more than anything else. But the looped trees...there's no explaining that other than a greenscreen.
    Yep, closer look showing the bushes and trees in the background appear to be on a 3 second loop.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I'm sure there's a completely innocent reason behind it but Pence had to cancel heading to Indianapolis tomorrow to cast his vote early. Probably because there weren't any red-eye flights.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    so trump just retweeted this

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/s...88065813381121

does he not get this is supporting pelosi?
    I'm sure he meant to retweet Green's tweet instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green screen or not, why would you keep a beautiful backdrop like that out of focus? Bare minimum, Mr. TV President has a bad director.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I'm sure there's a completely innocent reason behind it but Pence had to cancel heading to Indianapolis tomorrow to cast his vote early. Probably because there weren't any red-eye flights.
    C'mon man you left a perfectly good Pink-Eye Flight pun on the plexiglass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Green screen or not, why would you keep a beautiful backdrop like that out of focus? Bare minimum, Mr. TV President has a bad director.
    Fellas, is it gay to practice basic cinematographic composition techniques? /s

10+ Year Old Account
    OHHHHHHHHHH

By the way, Mrs. Pence wasn't wearing a mask. Slow learners or just reckless?

I don't for a moment believe that Trump will be "25th'd", but apparently Pelosi is going to be talking about it tomorrow. Whether or not it's done in all seriousness or merely as a troll to bait Trump into further incriminating himself, however, remains to be seen.

Pelosi: 'We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment'
    Im certain its not serious but the President is on drugs that could alter his mental state and the administration itself can't be trusted to deal with it privately. So the conversation has to happen in public.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    C'mon man you left a perfectly good Pink-Eye Flight pun on the plexiglass.
    Nahhhhh, that's kinda what the "red-eye" was implying. Breccia got it.

I'm confused, doesn't the 25th amendment transfer presidential power to Pence? Why is everyone saying Pelosi is trying to stage a coup?

Alliance

Hey @Zeth Hawkins you wanna weigh in on this, too? Can you find the evidence that Biden was using a teleprompter?
    During the debate? No. There is evidence (not proof) of Joe Biden using one in other instances. He has had a few seeming teleprompter issues, such as the "topline message" incident, and whatever happened at 3:53 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB7cni4uUU

Using a teleprompter may not be a good look, but it is neither some damning thing that makes Biden unfit for the presidency, nor is it proof of dementia and the like.

Can you find the evidence of Biden hiding in a bunker for the debate?
    Biden was there in person, so I do not know what you are asking. The "hiding in a bunker" line came from Biden's disappearance from the public eye for weeks at a time earlier this year. The bunker in question, as far as I am aware, is just Biden's house. It is being used to influence Biden into being more public for the sake of appearance, where the Trump campaign hopes Biden will make more gaffes they can play off of. This is my opinion, of course.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD