Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Which god? Nurgle?
    Leave Grandfather Nurgle out of this, he has it hard enough these days.

Ben Sasse is no longer fucking around. This needs to get a lot of attention. Sure, Sasse pussies out within the Senate itself, but this is a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Ben Sasse is no longer fucking around. This needs to get a lot of attention. Sure, Sasse pussies out within the Senate itself, but this is a start.
    If Donaldo goes downs ( by the way I sense an excess of optimism about that in the progressive sphere) the tsunami of republicans jumping out of the Trumpism boat is gonna be an anthology of humor not even the Onion or SNL or McEnany's press conferences could dream of.

But it's a basic condition of politics: having no shame concept at all ( not ever have heard about it) so I can see an horizon where Lindsey Graham goes from 2016's "Trump will destroy Republican party" to 4 years of "I wish I would be gay because Donald get me a titanic hard on" to 2020's "Trump is to blame for this giant catastrophe".

If Trump gets axed I'm still undecided what's gonna be funnier: his tantrum and his tirades about fraud or the republican's "Donald? The only Donald I know it's a duck...I don't know who is that person you are asking for".

Politics would be a really fun show to watch if not for the little detail people die and lose theis jobs when they fuck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    If Donaldo goes downs ( by the way I sense an excess of optimism about that in the progressive sphere) the tsunami of republicans jumping out of the Trumpism boat is gonna be an anthology of humor not even the Onion or SNL or McEnany's press conferences could dream of.

But it's a basic condition of politics: having no shame concept at all ( not ever have heard about it) so I can see an horizon where Lindsey Graham goes from 2016's "Trump will destroy Republican party" to 4 years of "I wish I would be gay because Donald get me a titanic hard on" to 2020's "Trump is to blame for this giant catastrophe".

If Trump gets axed I'm still undecided what's gonna be funnier: his tantrum and his tirades about fraud or the republican's "Donald? The only Donald I know it's a duck...I don't know who is that person you are asking for".

Politics would be a really fun show to watch if not for the little detail people die and lose theis jobs when they fuck it up.

The Republican Party is the party that will also be known as the party who attacks Science and has completely destroyed the Trust among Medical Scientists and the American Population because they were pressured to Lie for Trump.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    The Republican Party is the party that will also be known as the party who attacks Science and has completely destroyed the Trust among Medical Scientists and the American Population because they were pressured to Lie for Trump.
    History will be supremely unkind to them, pardon the cliche. Nothing will change that they sold the US down the river, whether they rebel or not.

Damn, that's good

I don't give him any credit he is just a rat who is hedging his bets because he thinks Trump might lose, if he had balls he would have stood up to Trump years ago or vote to impeach him. Heck even now he will bend the knee and give the president whatever he wants this is just empty platitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Obviously, the sane among you already know this.
    I may not be the world expert in QAnon (I'm a public school math teacher, why would I be, it's not like I'm the President) but I do believe QAnon isn't so much anti-pedophile, as they are pre-conspiracy theory. And pointing to a random-ass politician and saying "they are a pedophile and that's bad" proves literally nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

We've seen the CDC's own predictions that @Benggaul 's numbers are going to go up.

The University of Washington agrees, sad to say.

The model from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington School of Medicine suggests there will be roughly 389,087 deaths by Feb. 1.

If all Americans use face masks, the model’s best-case scenario projects 314,000 deaths by that date. The model, however, foresees more than 477,000 deaths if mask mandates are eased.
    "Oh, February. Well at least we have some time before--"

"We expect deaths to stop declining and begin increasing in the next one to two weeks," researchers said, according to CNN. "The winter surge appears to have begun somewhat later than the surge in Europe. Daily deaths will reach over 2,000 a day in January even with many states reimposing mandates before the end of the year."
    "Fuck."

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I don't give him any credit he is just a rat who is hedging his bets because he thinks Trump might lose, if he had balls he would have stood up to Trump years ago or vote to impeach him. Heck even now he will bend the knee and give the president whatever he wants this is just empty platitude.
    Yes. Idk who the two posters before you but this is Sasse gaslighting. Sasse knows what is up and any credit he gets is trying to save his own ass.

We a few of these if Trump loses. Some will stay full Trumpism believing this is the way to win GOP nominations. Some like Sasse will try to capture the good ole Republicans back, but he still supported Trump.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Yes. Idk who the two posters before you but this is Sasse gaslighting. Sasse knows what is up and any credit he gets is trying to save his own ass.

We a few of these if Trump loses. Some will stay full Trumpism believing this is the way to win GOP nominations. Some like Sasse will try to capture the good ole Republicans back, but he still supported Trump.
    You are right I see a lot of republicans will find their conscience once Trump leaves office, democrats need to make sure that they cannot and that he supported Trump is written on their tombstones. The worse mistake any democratic president can make is participating in rehabilitating these sleeze balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump heard about a story in which Twitter intentionally slowed down its entire network to slow the negative news about Biden.

Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T,
    He's right, it's never been done in history. Because the story he linked? Satire.

The Babylon Bee flat-out admits it's fake news on its front page.

And for the record, rabid fanbase members like @GreenJesus @Thwart @Ghostpanther @Orlong @Hammerfest @lockedout and anyone else, there is no indication Trump was joking. Maybe it happens after I post, but at time of writing, Trump has given every indication he thought it was real.

10+ Year Old Account
    History will be supremely unkind to them, pardon the cliche. Nothing will change that they sold the US down the river, whether they rebel or not.
    History will likely forget about it within 20 years and we'll do this dance all over again if the American people don't seriously get their shit together.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So Trump heard about a story in which Twitter intentionally slowed down its entire network to slow the negative news about Biden.

He's right, it's never been done in history. Because the story he linked? Satire.

The Babylon Bee flat-out admits it's fake news on its front page.

And for the record, rabid fanbase members like @GreenJesus @Thwart @Ghostpanther @Orlong @Hammerfest @lockedout and anyone else, there is no indication Trump was joking. Maybe it happens after I post, but at time of writing, Trump has given every indication he thought it was real.
    By his own admission, he doesn’t kid. He definitely thought this was real. My prediction is that over the next week or so he’ll double down on it and certain bootlicking media outlets/bad faith posters will start spewing false stories about how “the slow down actually really did happen, honest!”

I wasn't praising him for what he did, I was just laughing about what he said and what that will do to Trump.
    I am aware that Sasse every now and then said something against Trump (though more harmless in the past than this time), just to still vote with the party pretty much 100% of the time.

Nevertheless, this should be played a few times just to annoy the Snowflake-in-chief

The whole QAnon thing is just...I have a hard time believing it is real. Out of all the conspiracy theories I have heard, for this to be seemingly embraced so openly, and by people in such positions of power. I mean, the idea of elite peedo rings- this is plausible, has to have happened throughout history and the Epstein case shines something of a light on this, however....to then add in that Trump is like a superhero fighting the peedos and they are being defended by cultural "elites" and state figures in a shadow war, maybe I am having just too much faith in humanity, I'd expect maybe a few people to be like "YEA!! Makes sense!", but for it to become this big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post

Boys, don't get me wrong. He's a complete shitter. But the rats abandoning the ship means more chaos for the crew. I just wanna see the ship sink.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    The whole QAnon thing is just...I have a hard time believing it is real. Out of all the conspiracy theories I have heard, for this to be seemingly embraced so openly, and by people in such positions of power. I mean, the idea of elite peedo rings- this is plausible, has to have happened throughout history and the Epstein case shines something of a light on this, however....to then add in that Trump is like a superhero fighting the peedos and they are being defended by cultural "elites" and state figures in a shadow war, maybe I am having just too much faith in humanity, I'd expect maybe a few people to be like "YEA!! Makes sense!", but for it to become this big.
    Never underestimate the ability for humans to lie to themselves in order to avoid reality and facts.

Make no mistake, the Qanon thing was started as a troll, just like tons of other Trumpster nonsense. But, the Trumpsters buy into the bullshit so easily, that they make easy targets for it all.

We used to wonder how people in North Korea could get to the point that they believe their leader is an immortal demigod who is better than everyone else at everything, and who has divine powers. I know longer wonder how NK got to where they are, because we're watching Idiocracy in real time. I've watched people become brainwashed radicals and zealots in jus a few short months.

We saw it with Jim Jones.

We saw it with David Koresh

We saw it with Charles Manson.

This is a fucking cult.

Trump is a true messiah to these people, they've turned him into one. Everything revolves around worship of their lord, and they consider any attack against him, to be a personal attack against them. They will lie for them. They will abandon reality for him. they will forsake others in his name. They will kill for him. Hell, some may even be willing to die for him.

The Lincoln Project grift brigade are going full on emotional blackmail. Where do their adverts play btw?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrashing about wildly like a screaming toddler throwing a tantrum, Trump attacks one of his top generals, Twitter (previous post), a Senator in his own party, and Mister Rogers in a span of a few hours.

More and more "Republicans" (either in earnest/never Trumpers, or people trying to flee a sinking ship) are backing away while maintaining eye contact. The GOP governor of Maryland just voted for Ronald Fucking Reagan, for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Thrashing about wildly like a screaming toddler throwing a tantrum, Trump attacks one of his top generals, Twitter (previous post), a Senator in his own party, and Mister Rogers in a span of a few hours.

More and more "Republicans" (either in earnest/never Trumpers, or people trying to flee a sinking ship) are backing away while maintaining eye contact. The GOP governor of Maryland just voted for Ronald Fucking Reagan, for crying out loud.
    Larry Hogan is a decent example of what a republican governor should be. He's relatively popular in a very blue state.