Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Did you see the video of Guiliani's son being retarded in front of a bunch of cameras? He is still going on about Hunter Biden. Literally saying they took everything but the evidence against Hunter Biden LOL.

He can't even say politicisation. It's too long a word for the neanderthal.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Once again, it's time for Guess the Mango! Fuck! Dammit @Ripster42 you made me give the answer away.

Yep, that's Trump on FOX News (not like he's got another outlet) talking about Giuliani.

Quick question to, well @cubby of course but everyone else: when is "this person a patriot" a legal excuse to commit a crime? Because I don't think it's a legal excuse to commit a crime. Neither is "I was only following orders" just so we're clear.
    I thought fox was fake news and the only real news were one OAN and newsmax according to the mango.
    Last edited by Kryctos; 2021-04-29 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryctos View Post
    I thought fox was fake news and the only real news were one ONA and newsmax according to the mango.
    And you believed him?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    He can't even say politicisation. It's too long a word for the neanderthal.
    Big words are for libcucks, dontcha know?

And you believed him?
    Nah just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy from the mango.

10+ Year Old Account
    As expected, the rabid fanbase are now trying to use "Biden is Boring" as an attack. Because when everything your chosen God Emperor does fails, your only defense is "yes, but at least it was fun to watch him fail!"

So, part of the rebuttal from the GOP was that "America is not a racist country".
    I'm sure that'll go well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So, part of the rebuttal from the GOP was that "America is not a racist country".
    I'm sure that'll go well for them.
    I think it will play very well with the "AMERICA! Fuck Yeah!" crowd. That's kind of all they have left now, anyway.

The USA doesn't have serious racism problems as long as you pretend that Trump supporters didn't break into the capital carrying a confederate flag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, it's time for Guess the Mango! Fuck! Dammit @Ripster42 you made me give the answer away.

Yep, that's Trump on FOX News (not like he's got another outlet) talking about Giuliani.

Quick question to, well @cubby of course but everyone else: when is "this person a patriot" a legal excuse to commit a crime? Because I don't think it's a legal excuse to commit a crime. Neither is "I was only following orders" just so we're clear.
    I will use this saying as many times as necessary.
    "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."
    (Wow, used it so much that if I type just "pat" my phone auto fills the whole thing from there.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    The USA doesn't have serious racism problems as long as you pretend that Trump supporters didn't break into the capital carrying a confederate flag.
    And will defend confederate monuments more than fellow Americans.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    I'm trying to find out the price/cost/value of that awful statue of Nathan Bedford Forest to see if I can figure out a rough estimate on what value they place on human life, but it's surprisingly difficult.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

It's like so unfair and ... it's like a double standard like I don't think anybody's ever seen before. It's very, very unfair. Rudy is a patriot who loves this country.

So far patriotism hasn't been a modern excuse to get away with committing a crime, as jurors have sent people committing acts of mass violence and death (see also insurrection; Boston Bombing, Las Vegas Mass Shooting, etc) to jail and the gas chamber.

Interestingly, I hope Rudi is fucking dumb enough to use the "I was only following orders" excuse - because that will put Trump directly in the cross hairs. And, as pointed out earlier, Rudi is dumb enough not to rid himself of his electronic files - so that raid probably found all the goodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I hope Rudi is fucking dumb enough to use the "I was only following orders" excuse
    I cannot imagine a worse thing for a lawyer to do, than rat out their client as one of their co-conspirators. Oh, I don't mean "it's unethical" or anything. I mean "they're so completely fucked that they're willing to waive privilege".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    I’m trying a new tact... agree that during the civil war, confederates were technically Democrats. Then, argue why they want these democrat statues to be saved?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I cannot imagine a worse thing for a lawyer to do, than rat out their client as one of their co-conspirators. Oh, I don't mean "it's unethical" or anything. I mean "they're so completely fucked that they're willing to waive privilege".
    Agreed.

And, just to be technical here, because that's what you pay me for, it's not that the attorney in question is willing to waive privilege (because it's never their choice), it's that their actions are so criminal and tied to their clients actions, they lose the right to privilege.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    they lose the right to privilege.
    Wow. This is beyond "double fucked". I had no idea it was that bad, and I already knew it was bad.

U.S. faces COVID-19 vaccine surplus as demand slows--Go back and read what I wrote about vaccination rates. I think we know why there's low demand now overall. (Hint: It's not because everyone's been vaccinated.)

U.S. to send more than $100 million in COVID supplies to India--The US has been criticized for not sharing with less fortunate countries, so this is a start. I'm more of the mind that one should "secure their own oxygen mask before assisting others", but it's good to see this administration having a more positive attitude towards foreign aid.

Stay safe, folks.

Easy Fix make it so Medicaid and Medicare will not pay any benefits related to covid unless you've been vaccinated.

then allow hospitals to refuse care if you've not been vaccinated.

Should take care of about 90% of that hesitant population
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Easy Fix make it so Medicaid and Medicare will not pay any benefits related to covid unless you've been vaccinated.

then allow hospitals to refuse care if you've not been vaccinated.

Should take care of about 90% of that hesitant population
    I'm uncomfortable with the first given that there will inevitably be a lot of people unable to get the vaccine for legit reasons and I'm pretty sure the second goes against the Hippocratic Oath, so not sure Doctors and nurses would be on board.

I'm uncomfortable with the first given that there will inevitably be a lot of people unable to get the vaccine for legit reasons and I'm pretty sure the second goes against the Hippocratic Oath, so not sure Doctors and nurses would be on board.
    Oh there can be exceptions, but at this point in many states its hard not to be able to get it if you qualify.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Oh there can be exceptions, but at this point in many states its hard not to be able to get it if you qualify.
    Im not sure if the stick is the right approach maybe mlb and nfl, nascar can offer reduced admissions to sporting events like discount coupons at hospitals to drive vaccinations and at the same time fill their benches.
    Same could apply to other venues like concert halls or restaurants that rely on ppl traffic to make$. They promote health by encouraging vaccines and bring in customers
    Last edited by Kryctos; 2021-04-29 at 08:40 PM.