10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Murdoch needs to make sure his washed up celebrity conservative nutters get their paydays. Apparently Sarah Palin was on this dumb shit too.

Weird how you only really Republicans on these TV shows for washed up celebrities looking for a paycheck/mid-tier celebrities taking an easy paycheck. And we know that folks like Giuliani and Palin fall with the former crowd.
    I always feel like they're trying to recreate Clinton on Arsenio.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I always feel like they're trying to recreate Clinton on Arsenio.
    Problem is they need to have an ounce of charisma and a bit of talent, two things that conservative "celebrities" largely lack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    That show has spent a shocking amount of its airtime platforming the worst fucking people and trying to make them seem "fun" and "cool".

Jenny McCarthy, anti-vaxxer queen, obviously, on every single fucking episode. But they've also had on;

Sarah Palin
    Caitlyn Jenner (because she killed a dude and is a terrible person, not because she's transgender, don't @ me about that)
    Honey Boo Boo and Mama June
    Wendy Williams
    Bobby Brown
    Logan Paul

It's more than a little bit gross. And it's too often for me to think it's accidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That show has spent a shocking amount of its airtime platforming the worst fucking people and trying to make them seem "fun" and "cool".

Jenny McCarthy, anti-vaxxer queen, obviously, on every single fucking episode. But they've also had on;

Sarah Palin
    Caitlyn Jenner (because she killed a dude and is a terrible person, not because she's transgender, don't @ me about that)
    Wendy Williams
    Bobby Brown
    Logan Paul

It's more than a little bit gross. And it's too often for me to think it's accidental.
    Making sure celebrity conservatives out of work are getting a paycheck, they're getting those fan-watches from conservatives and hate-watches from liberals, complete with angry online arguments giving the show free promotion. And some abusive fucks too because outrage is always great for viewership.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is they need to have an ounce of charisma and a bit of talent, two things that conservative "celebrities" largely lack.
    It's not even just that, but there's a vast difference between on Arsenio back in the day and on a junk celebrity reality TV show today.

It's almost quite literally the difference between "laughing with" and "laughing at".

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Sarah Palin
    Wendy Williams
    Bobby Brown
    Logan Paul

Well, this was the exact thing that Howard Stern plays on. For Fox, even if it is a bunch of people watching it to hate on it, it is still people watching it. Same thing with Stern. More people listened to his show for a time that complained about what he said then there were people that enjoyed it.

It is intentional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Define "irony".

WaPo reports that Trump wrote that memo, asking the DoD and NSA to look at raw data streams to find out which foreign government attacked the election.

"Wait, he's saying they were hacked remotely now?"

Well, "now" the memo is dated Dec 18, 2020 but he was saying that, yes.

A group of former DaD and IC analysts collected, analyzed, and organized into a work product substantial evidence suggesting foreign involvement in both the violent “Color Revolution” the US. is presently undergoing and specifically the 2020 Election fraud and their involvement in altering the vote counts in the 2020 Election. Expert DOD legal opinion of this work product is that it provides sufficient predicate to form search inquiries against NSA unprocessed raw signals data under the existing authorities of NSPM.-13. Those targeted inquiries will identify hard evidence of foreign involvement in DOD data which will support all other efforts to reverse the fraud.
    "So there's evidence of foreign hacking into the election?"

No.

"...attempts?"

No.

"Are voting machines hooked up to the internet?"

No.

"What was all that about bamboo ballots and throwing out ballots?"

According to the memo, it was all related. "support all other" he says.

"But...none of that fraud was real, either."

Correct.

This inquiry would be done confidentially and could be completed in several days. it would not interfere. with any other efforts to reverse fraud. In fact, it stands to substantially support those other efforts with hard DOD evidence which POTUS could declassiy, as necessary.
    "So Trump wanted a covert investigation, one that he and only he could tell the public it existed, he and only he could decide what to tell the public about it, and he and only he would act upon based on evidence that might not exist?"

Yes.

"So he could make shit up, like 'we have evidence, therefore I win the election because I said so'?"

Yes.

"...is one of the three people involved literally named Colon?"

Yes, and "shove fake fraud claims up America's ass" demands it be called out. I'm sure he's heard all the other jokes by now, butt I could be wrong.

"Does it say 'PROPRIETARY AND PRIVILEGED- DISPOSE OF VIA SHREDING.' at the end there?"

Good eye, yes, in all caps too. Hmm. Who do we know that has a tendency to post in all caps and horrible spelling?

One of two things happened. One, this investigation never took place. Two, it did, and they found nothing. But as a reminder, there was no evidence of fraud other than Trump's word. And if you'll look back over all the claims, "hacking into voting machines" does come up from time to time, such as Maricopa, and nothing's been found by paid Trump cult experts. But this is yet another example of Trump trying to use dictator powers to remain in office, despite fairly losing the election by every single metric that exists.

When asked for comment, the head of DoD at the time said "I don't exist." Ahhhhhhh...haven't used that one in a while.

But when acting head of DoD at the time Miller was asked for comment, he claimed he'd never seen it. Which, of course, means nothing.
    1) If he never saw it, I'd expect him to say that.
    2) If he had, realized Trump was asking Miller to green-light an insurrection and have Miller sign his name on it, said "Oh fuck that sideways" and threw it out, I'd expect him to say "I never saw it" then, too. Not that it matters, but I believe this option to be the case.
    3) If he had, was okay with it, and started the investigation and found nothing, I'd expect him to say "I don't want to be caught up in this" afterwards and deny everything.
    So his denial means literally nothing, other than he didn't start the investigation and also find results. Which he was never going to find.

Well, I think it's time to get other people involved. Once again, I call up on Trump supporters like @GreenJesus @YUPPIE (yes you are) and @Hammerfest to find any evidence in any way of foreign hacking attacks on the election prior to this Dec 18, 2020 memo. Maybe there was a credible threat? "Credible" will wait until we see what sources you find. I mean, it's not like you have anyth--

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Like, honestly, we need you Trumpers to stop skulking around here and explain why you think this, THIS, is your example of someone on the team of a man that's going to make a strong and prosperous America. But I guess as long as they brutalize immigrants and keep the scary minorities in their place, you don't care how much of a clownshow they are, do you?
    Shit. Okay, new plan. First, get on Kale's radar about Giuliani the Masked Singer. He asked first, after all. After that, then, talk about this NSA/DoD investigation based on the evidence you've found, that says a foreign attack took place. Bear in mind, if you say "just because we don't see any evidence of a foreign attack, doesn't mean there wasn't one" I will immediately respond "there is no evidence the election was attacked by Tauren Rogues" and it counts as you admitting you have nothing.

As always, not even bothering to look means I get to...shit. Kaleredar and I get to respectively answer for you, and also, you admit you are cowards for not looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like, honestly, we need you Trumpers to stop skulking around here and explain why you think this, THIS, is your example of someone on the team of a man that's going to make a strong and prosperous America.
    You came close with the sentence that follows this but Trump supporters don't care at all about a strong and prosperous America. They care about trolling and hurting the "other" - mainly democrats and liberals, but as you mentioned also immigrants and minorities. And women. And gays. And basically anyone who isn't a god fearing white male.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You came close with the sentence that follows this but Trump supporters don't care at all about a strong and prosperous America. They care about trolling and hurting the "other" - mainly democrats and liberals, but as you mentioned also immigrants and minorities. And women. And gays. And basically anyone who isn't a god fearing white male.
    I don’t know, I genuinely think they genuinely believe trump will “make America great again.”

By brutalizing immigrants, “keeping minorities in their place,” and, as you say, “cucking the libs.” They think doing this will remove the things stopping America from “being great.” But that’s their ultimate goal.

Which makes why they pick trump and his stooges as their champions all the more laughable.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2022-02-04 at 04:06 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

do they sell pizza? Have a basement with secret tunnels?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    do they sell pizza? Have a basement with secret tunnels?
    If that's the bar we're setting - Disney World better watch out.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

All because it stopped the wall, which then goes into the smuggling idea.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    All because it stopped the wall, which then goes into the smuggling idea.
    Yep. They apparently sued when Trump had workers cutting down trees on property owned by the center for his useless wall without their permission.

So of course the MAGAbillies think it's actually a front for sex trafficking/smuggling illegal immigrants because they are insane.

Some Republican candidate for office in Virginia was banned from attending some event near the center because she assaulted the director of the Center nearly two weeks ago
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2022-02-04 at 08:59 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Yep. They apparently sued when Trump had workers cutting down trees on property owned by the center for his useless wall without their permission.

So of course the MAGAbillies think it's actually a front for sex trafficking/smuggling illegal immigrants because they are insane.

Some Republican candidate for office in Virginia was banned from attending some event near the center because she assaulted the director of the Center nearly two weeks ago
    Reading that the woman is all kinds of nutty. She not only thinks she's being cancelled by the left, but also the right, and that fact means she is on the right path to save America.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-...d0fd297a0d7910

A man who allegedly kidnapped an employee at the Colorado ranch owned by former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg at first asked her where the billionaire’s daughters were and later went on rants about Bloomberg, saying he wanted to “make an international scene” with him or his daughters, according to court documents.

The Bloomberg family was not at the ranch near rural Meeker, in the western part of the state, when Joseph Beecher allegedly rammed his pickup through its gates and kidnapped the female worker at gunpoint Wednesday.

Beecher, 48, then forced the woman to drive him in her truck to the Denver area and north to Wyoming, authorities said. Her name was initially released by authorities but redacted in court documents released Friday.
    Seems like another potential homegrown domestic terrorist. Oh joy.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't worry, the RNC will come out with a statement tomorrow to clarify that the man "was just politely asking for directions".

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh, this is the good shit.

Former Vice President Mike Pence delivered a speech in Florida Friday and pushed back against claims from Trump and his supporters that he had the ability to use his power to contest the 2020 presidential election.

"There are those in our party who believe that as the presiding officer over the joint session of Congress, I possessed unilateral authority to reject electoral college votes," Pence said in the speech to the Federalist Society. "And this week, our former president said I had the right to overturn the election. Trump is wrong…I had no right to overturn the election."

Pence continued, "Frankly there is almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."
    Six or so years too late, but Pence finally grows a set of balls and just flat-out calls Trump unAmerican in public.

Oh, wait, he wasn't done.

"I share it," Pence said. "Whatever the future holds, I know we did our duty that day. As John Quincy Adams said, Duty is ours, Results are God’s".

Pence then said that it is time to "move on" and that if "we lose faith in the Constitution, we won’t just lose elections, we’ll lose our country."
    Pence did say a few other things, the usual GOP talking pionts with no backing and praising what he claimed were achievements that mysteriously ended right around Jan 22, 2020. But this might be objectively the harshest public rebuke he's ever given Trump -- so harsh, I quoted FOX News, because even they couldn't pretend it didn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account

Crossing state lines with a kidnapped person?

Doesn’t that make this all a thousand times worse for the perpetrator?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Crossing state lines with a kidnapped person?

Doesn’t that make this all a thousand times worse for the perpetrator?
    Perpetrator is such a harsh word for someone engaging what is frankly a legitimate form of political discourse.

/s