Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    It was pointed out at the time that... well, see yourself:
    Just felt like I had to post this here

"DeMs UsInG ThE CoRoNaViRuS to AttAcK TrUmP iS SiLly " ( Even tho thats all dems are talking about right now )

Heres some facts for you :

President Trump :
    COVID-19 Coronavirus
    US cases to date : 15,219
    US deaths to date : 203
    Panic level : Mass hysteria

President Obama
    H1N1
    US cases peak at time : 60.8 MILLION
    US deaths peak at time : 12,469
    Panic level : 0 panic/Nobody cares

Logic? Good ole left-wing controlled media never fails.
    Decided to do the math, and based on those numbers - ignoring any inaccuracies - Covid was still 6500 times deadlier than H1N1 (1.33% fatality rate vs. 0.02% fatality rate). Which may be why people were freaking out, even then. Just, y'know, a hunch.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mo-b...lection-2022-3

Republican Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama said on Wednesday that former President Donald Trump pressed him to illegally remove President Joe Biden from office and hold a new presidential election, moves that are both unconstitutional.

"President Trump asked me to rescind the 2020 elections, immediately remove Joe Biden from the White House, immediately put President Trump back in the White House, and hold a new special election for the presidency," Brooks said in a statement responding to Trump's withdrawal of his endorsement of Brooks' US Senate campaign.

In a statement on Wednesday, Trump said Brooks had gone "woke" by asking him to move beyond his repeatedly debunked claims about the 2020 election.

A spokesperson for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
    Do we need to send someone to check on Mo Brooks? What he's describing is illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What he's describing is illegal.
    I admit, after today's news, I found myself looking at Rep. Brooks saying "I was against it the whole time" and I did not see that coming. Or, you know, believe it. There's video of him stiring up the Jan 6th crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I admit, after today's news, I found myself looking at Rep. Brooks saying "I was against it the whole time" and I did not see that coming. Or, you know, believe it. There's video of him stiring up the Jan 6th crowd.
    As someone brought up in a different thread, wonder what he'd say before the Jan 6th committee after Trump dirty bitched him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    As someone brought up in a different thread, wonder what he'd say before the Jan 6th committee after Trump dirty bitched him?
    "I take the 5th" of course. He's know to be one of the organizers.

- - - Updated - - -

The election thread is closed but does anyone here remember the time a group of Trump's rabid fanbase surrounded a Biden campaign bus and the police refused to help?

The lawsuit against them can proceed, a judge ruled today.

"Does...does that say the Klu Klux Kl--"

Yes. The KKK Act of 1871 bars people from harming people engaged in political acts, a process known as "terrorism". These Trump culists are being sued for being terrorists. The terrorists, that Trump directly supported:

Trump explains the Texas thing.

You see the way our people, they, you know, they were protecting his bus yesterday. Because they are nice. They had hundreds of cars.
    Not that I have to even say it, but, We Rate This Pants on Fire.
    The defendants tried the usual defenses, everything except "we didn't commit a crime" because they know they did. The judge handwaved every argument. Especially the one where the Trump cultist terrorists claimed they were just using their First Amendment rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mo Brooks also admitted to wearing body armor that day because someone warned him there would be trouble.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Mo Brooks also admitted to wearing body armor that day because someone warned him there would be trouble.
    Self-fulfilling prophecy. "I can't spend $500 on a vest and not use it! Well, guess I'll help start a murderous insurrection."

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...33405710565381

THE JUNIOR SENATOR WILL NOT SPEAK OUT OF TURN

Man, Ted Cruz is such a beta-cuck.

Big credit to Jackson for putting up with all this bullshit with grace and dignity, and not biting on all the obviously unbaited hooks in being asked to define what a "woman" is and being asked about CRT.

I mean, she hasn't angrily shouted how much she love beer a single time!

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...33405710565381

THE JUNIOR SENATOR WILL NOT SPEAK OUT OF TURN

Man, Ted Cruz is such a beta-cuck.

Big credit to Jackson for putting up with all this bullshit with grace and dignity, and not biting on all the obviously unbaited hooks in being asked to define what a "woman" is and being asked about CRT.

I mean, she hasn't angrily shouted how much she love beer a single time!
    I did see antiracist baby is best seller on Amazon now after Cruz flailing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    I'd hope a democrat wins but half the time he's running unopposed. This bears mention - he's probably one of the least liked representatives in Congress by his peers.
    Him, Cruz, Gaetz, and a few others - all coincidentally Republicans - are in sharp contention for the most bi-partisanly disliked members of Congress. It's wild.

NYT’s team gets a copy of Mark Pomerantz’s resignation letter. He wrote Trump was guilty of numerous felonies and it was a grave miscarriage of justice not to charge him.

This really hurts me to the bone. Once again, a person of wealth and now political immunity I guess might likely get away with his crimes. Yes, there is the civil shit, but CMON we need this! We need criminal charges.

The Manhattan DA, Alvin Bragg, needs to answer and GG New York for electing this dude. Hey I hate to say it but we needed a Democrat to go after Trump cause if this was in some red state it would have been buried. OH WAIT!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    NYT’s team gets a copy of Mark Pomerantz’s resignation letter. He wrote Trump was guilty of numerous felonies and it was a grave miscarriage of justice not to charge him.

This really hurts me to the bone. Once again, a person of wealth and now political immunity I guess might likely get away with his crimes. Yes, there is the civil shit, but CMON we need this! We need criminal charges.

The Manhattan DA, Alvin Bragg, needs to answer and GG New York for electing this dude. Hey I hate to say it but we needed a Democrat to go after Trump cause if this was in some red state it would have been buried. OH WAIT!
    Unless I'm mistaken, I thought Bragg kept saying he would pursue the indictment right up until he was actually elected. I'm not sure voters can be held entirely responsible for Bragg's spine sliding out.

https://twitter.com/MarshaBlackburn/...72336812429319

The Constitution grants us rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness – not abortions.
    Republicans should try actually reading the Constitution and Declaration of Independence once in a while, because Senator Blackburn seems to think that the US Declaration of Independence is actually the US Constitution.

Just another reminder that Republican voters seem to want to elect absolute fucking retards to represent them, and are pleased with their choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/MarshaBlackburn/...72336812429319

Republicans should try actually reading the Constitution and Declaration of Independence once in a while, because Senator Blackburn seems to think that the US Declaration of Independence is actually the US Constitution.

Just another reminder that Republican voters seem to want to elect absolute fucking retards to represent them, and are pleased with their choices.
    The argument she (and others) make is that the Constitution doesn't mention abortions, specifically. Ignoring that the 9th Amendment exists, for one.

But more hilariously, if the standard is "words that don't exist in the Constitution specifically", then we should point out that words like "Texas" or "Christian" don't occur in the Constitution, either.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness all cover access to abortions anyway. I also like how they'd never grant citizenship to an unborn fetus, but want to treat them as one for purposes of abortion.
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2022-03-24 at 04:12 PM.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...sian-collusion

Trump, seeking to lose yet another legal battle, sues Hillary Clinton and the NDC over allegations of Russian collusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump, seeking to lose yet another legal battle, sues Hillary Clinton and the NDC over allegations of Russian collusion.
    Can't wait for him to take the stand.

Can't wait for him to take the stand.
    Don't worry, he'll sit for a deposition and claim he can't read anything in front of him without his glasses. Or with his glasses. What does he know, he's just a covfefe boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://thehill.com/regulation/court...sian-collusion

Why does Trump hate free speech?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Remember Rick Scott's big 11 point proposal and tax plan? Well, it's been looked into a bit and...oh boy is it not great for Republicans - https://itep.org/state-by-state-esti...game-proposal/

Look at the map. Because he wants to raise taxes on working people, that results in an across the board hike everywhere, with the worst hit states largely being Republican run states in the South. Florida (his home state) would see an increase hit 40-45% of its residents, as would Kentucky, West Virginia, Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama, and others. Mississippi would se an increase hit 50% of its residents.

And who's paying that? Overwhelmingly, poor and working class folk. The poorest 20% of America would bear 34% of the tax, the second poorest 20% would bear 45% of it, and from there numbers drop DRAMATICALLY to the middle 20% bearing 16% of the tax and the richest 5% bearing a whopping 0%.

Republicans hate poor and working class people and want to tax them to death, while allowing the rich to keep all their money and not pair their fair share.