When I see the name "Miller," I think of Stephen Miller, Trump's racist toady.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    this is one of those times I'm inclined to believe this was a legitimate misspeak. There really isn't anything in the conservative zeitgeist that abortion is linked to whiteness. Unless I'm missing something. I'm used to hearing that abortion is part of the left's attempt to genocide black people.
    The abortion itself won't be linked, but you can best bet the selective enforcement of it will be. Remember these are people who complain that when things are applied equally they are hurting "The Wrong People".
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

this is one of those times I'm inclined to believe this was a legitimate misspeak. There really isn't anything in the conservative zeitgeist that abortion is linked to whiteness. Unless I'm missing something. I'm used to hearing that abortion is part of the left's attempt to genocide black people.
    non-whites are reproducing at a greater rate then whites, because the latter tend to be more wealth and poor people tend to have more kids then wealthy people.

So stopping abortions to 'force' more white babies and stop the 'decline of white life' is very much a part of the conservative (racist) zeitgeist.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    non-whites are reproducing at a greater rate then whites, because the latter tend to be more wealth and poor people tend to have more kids then wealthy people.

So stopping abortions to 'force' more white babies and stop the 'decline of white life' is very much a part of the conservative (racist) zeitgeist.
    The funny part of this is the main ones it will hit and force to reproduce are the exact same ones that will likely grow up to hate their ideology. The main ones I see supporting this stuff have kids who hate it because of them.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The abortion itself won't be linked, but you can best bet the selective enforcement of it will be. Remember these are people who complain that when things are applied equally they are hurting "The Wrong People".
    Yeah. It's breathtaking how much the right wing has devolved into just wanting to hurt people.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Conservatives believe abortions are primarily done by "ghetto" minority women. Hence their "abortion is genocide" line. The genocide isn't in reference to white babies.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. It's breathtaking how much the right wing has devolved into just wanting to hurt people.
    And even more amazing that those who are cheering on that pain believe that they're immune from it happening to them.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

If it weren't for double standards, they wouldn't have any. I literally have had to deal with multiple family members on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    And even more amazing that those who are cheering on that pain believe that they're immune from it happening to them.
    Welp this is what happens when you keep an underclass of non educated people. They are easily duped.
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Man, I literally have a family member who claims to never have relied on welfare even though they were collecting over 12 grand a year in it for the longest time but that doesn't count in their eyes while calling others moochers and giving me crap for getting paid from the military over a spinal injury and thinks they should have left me to die on it and forced me to somehow work with it anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it weren't for double standards, they wouldn't have any. I literally have had to deal with multiple family members on this.
    Yeah. In some ways I miss the conservatism of the 80s and 90s where there was at least an attempt at a consistent philosophy. Now they just don't care about the hypocrisy. Not a whit. They have no shame.

Which is why the only solution is to isolated and disenfrachise them. There is no reasoning with these people.
    Forum badass alert:

Man, I literally have a family member who claims to never have relied on welfare even though they were collecting over 12 grand a year in it for the longest time but that doesn't count in their eyes while calling others moochers and giving me crap for getting paid from the military over a spinal injury and thinks they should have left me to die on it and forced me to somehow work with it anyways.
    Ah yes, the ever wonderful 'when I said to take away social security I didn't mean my social security'.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Conservatives believe abortions are primarily done by "ghetto" minority women. Hence their "abortion is genocide" line. The genocide isn't in reference to white babies.
    Internal consistency has never been their strong suit. They can both think Democrats use abortion to control black women and want more white babies to be forced to be born.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Ah yes, the ever wonderful 'when I said to take away social security I didn't mean my social security'.
    That's giving them more credit then they were due. They were more along the lines of "It's not welfare when I get it, I actually earned and deserve it. It's only welfare when someone else gets it".

10+ Year Old Account
    Internal consistency has never been their strong suit. They can both think Democrats use abortion to control black women and want more white babies to be forced to be born.
    Very true.
    Forum badass alert:

I spelled it out to you in the original linke/story?

White supremacist and fascist, aka the Republican party goes by the Great Replacement Theory. In short:

In short, the "great replacement" is a conspiracy theory that states that nonwhite individuals are being brought into the United States and other Western countries to "replace" white voters to achieve a political agenda. It is often touted by anti-immigration groups, white supremacists and others, according to the National Immigration Forum.

Remember Charlottesville? "The Jews will not replace us" some say they were saying "they" and not Jews. Even through that it's hard to show they are chanting the replacement theory of non-whites replacing whites at a significant number. Either through immigration, which for some reason the Republicans hate, which is majority white and/or identify as white. Including people who don't claim Republican but sure were Trump fans.

Abortion has many factors but once more there is evidence of white supremacist who preach higher birth rates of the "white" race.

This is one time where it was a slip of the tongue but the truth.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I spelled it out to you in the original linke/story?
    You might not have seen subsequent posts but I don't disagree with the right wing embracing white supremacism including replacement theory.

My point is that they ALSO believe that abortion is mainly a minority issue to the point they accuse liberals of minority genocide.

These two don't go together.

But as wisely pointed out conservatives often simultaneously hold conflicting views and somehow don't have their head explode.
    Forum badass alert:

lol someone slapped rudy guliani on the back and said 'whats up scumbag' and they are getting charged with assault. What a place.

Yeah, on your part because you failed at reading comprehension and blamed me for what Ripster and Beefhammer did.

Edit: actually, I will play along with this real quick.

Show me exactly where I brought it up.

I mentioned how the least popular candidate in US history beat Trump in an election by the largest margin in US history only for him to have the electoral college give it to him anyways and how he has done nothing but lose support since then to refute the posters claim that no Democrats could beat Trump now.

Show me the part where I went on the tangent about what voters coulda/woulda/shoulda done like you do or the part where I started talking about Clinton running voters off or failing her job I would respond with. You accused me of bringing them up, so show me where I did in that post.

Otherwise admit you and @Beefhammer screwed up and brought this stuff up and derailed the thread with your BS AGAIN.

And also will flag @Rozz again just so he can see it isn't me bringing the stuff up, I haven't even discussed it here and it has been you guys trying to rehash the entire thing while throwing the blame on others.
    Seems like you are doing a good enough job derailing the thread begging for moderation. Should heed your own advise and stick to the topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol someone slapped rudy guliani on the back and said 'whats up scumbag' and they are getting charged with assault. What a place.
    Assault is assault even if you don't like the talking nutsack.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Seems like you are doing a good enough job derailing the thread begging for moderation. Should heed your own advise and stick to the topic.
    Well, if that's the closest you got to conceding you were wrong and the ones who started the derail, so be it. So now we can return to the topic at hand since you stopped your derailing behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post

Assault is assault even if you don't like the talking nutsack.
    slapping someone on the back isnt assault, its a firm greeting

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    slapping someone on the back isnt assault, its a firm greeting
    You know ot wasn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if that's the closest you got to conceding you were wrong and the ones who started the derail, so be it. So now we can return to the topic at hand since you stopped your derailing behavior.
    Man you are so full of yourself. Done patting yourself on the back?