Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Again, the original lie that I called out was about Democrats working with Trump, not the other way around. Not interested in your whataboutism.
    But they have tried to work with Trump. But if it makes Democrats look good, Trump then tries to stop it. You know, like the example that was given to you about Dems giving the wall to Trump for permanent DACA. Then cunts like Ann Coulter went fucking nuts about crying about amnesty. But ignore reality. It is what you are good at.

Again, the original lie that I called out was about Democrats working with Trump, not the other way around. Not interested in your whataboutism.
    The only lies over the past several pages have been yours.

I mean, they've tried. But the problem is when they try Republicans won't let them. Remember the failed "Trumpcare" push? Republicans literally wouldn't let Democrats work with them on that legislation.

The last-second passed Trump/Republican tax cut? The one that had notes scrawled in the margins from dozens of people that was passed without anyone having time to fully read and do an analysis on it? Republicans wrote and passed that without even attempting to work with Democrats.

Democrats, as the minority party, were summarily ignored by Republicans on their legislative pushes for the first two years. You can't blame the lack of bipartisan work on Democrats when Republicans, who controlled both houses, made it clear that they had no interest in working with Democrats.

And I already linked a few examples of Democrats attempting to work with Trump directly on some legislation, including Republicans being pissed off at that fact.

Or did you forget that literally a week ago Democrats met with Trump to work together on infrastructure? https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...cture-n1000171

Watch it, I know you're one of my #1 fans, but folks have been infracted for suggesting such things.
    It would have to be untrue for him to get infracted.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop feeding Sulla, folks. Ignore him and maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go away.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Stop feeding Sulla, folks. Ignore him and maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go away.
    He needs to be banned.

This is bullshit. He was straight up caught lying to derail the thread.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay calm down drama-queen. None of that was said or implied.
    Now I’m a drama queen? Keep confirming exactly what I said. You have no retort that isn’t just insults, because you know it’s true. I don’t insult anyone, because I don’t need to.

Yeah, it was sooooooooo united under the previous administration.
    Yeah, there wasn’t a fandom that wanted a civil war. Your comments explicitly mean there wasn’t the sort of division, where people like you are striving for a civil war.

Like I already said, just tell people your motivation is a civil war, where Americans will be killing Americans. Something that cannot happen with any other candidate. All this none stop posting wouldn’t be necessary...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    He needs to be banned.

This is bullshit. He was straight up caught lying to derail the thread.
    No, because if you keep people talking, they inevitably reveal their true motives. You have to understand your opposition and react to them in a way that reflects your understanding. A liberal perspective won’t work. While Trump does plenty that’s horrendous from a conservative perspective. You need to learn how to speak in Fox News... Terms like ‘attacking America’, ‘don’t tread on me’ and ‘real Americans’, have to be used when countering their arguments. I don’t talk the same way or use the same rhetoric when talking to conservatives, as I do with liberals. They have different soft spots and people need to understand the difference between projecting versus putting your self in someone else’s shoes. You won’t convince someone by projecting, unless they already agree with you.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    But that isn't my motivation. I'm not sure how your putting words in my mouth is going to help me post less.
    I don’t have to prove something, that’s readily available. People are free to click back a couple of pages and see your motivation for supporting Bernie. You can deny it all you like... it doesn’t bother me, any more than your insults. Sorry...

I don't remember that.
    Another lie. It just happened, further up this fucking page you lying pedo defender.

You are a straight up fucking liar.

That is you, bringing up the previous administration.

Again, you're a liar.

I hope the mods take action.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Let's clear this up, what do you need me to explain?
    Why are you such a liar?

About what? I don't recall any lies.
    What do you plan to buy with all your Internet Uncle Trumpy Cuck Bucks?

Also read what I quoted again. That is just one of your lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you need to be providing any evidence on speaking skills. I have no idea what you're saying half the time and it's not because of any lack of reading comprehension.
    Yeah, you also called me a drama queen. I don’t really need you to be a judge of my “speaking skills”. Why would I believe someone who insults random people on the internet? Especially when that happens to be me?

I’m just happy you are replying to me in the way that you are. There is nothing I can do or say to convince people of the sort of shitshow Trump is, than the content of your posting. This is what motivates Trump... the more people can see it... the better.

I don't get paid in cuck bucks. You're a LIAR!
    So you're trolling and lying for free?
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-09 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get paid in cuck bucks. You're a LIAR!
    This is exactly what I mean. People need to see the rhetoric of those pushing Trump. This isn’t the rust belt... this isn’t middle America. The more this sort of shit is banned, the more of the emperor’s clothes get banned from view. Eventually, you won’t be able to tell that the emperor has no clothes. It would be a lot more difficult to use TDS, if people threatening violence were not banned. Trump wants you to believe he speaks for downtrodden middle America and rust belt. But... that’s not true... we need those who he actually speaks on behalf of to be seen and heard. Like they kept saying... it’s time to stop ignoring them.

Edit: Learn to speak Fox News... Fear, patriotism, scapegoat, freedom... nothing else will work. Facts don’t work... just bloviate about some scary force out to destroy freedom of America. Attacking Trump for shit like immigrants, isn’t going to work. It’s only going to convince those already in agreement. Learn from the best... spin like fox...
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-05-09 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel similarly about Democrats.
    That’s cool... I don’t understand how that works, but I doubt an explanation could stay on topic. I don’t support Bernie or any democrat... I’ll vote for who ever challenges Trump. I don’t want a civil war... simple as that.

Edit: and Bob Dole... I am still voting Bob Dole for every uncontested position. I highly encourage everyone to do it. What could possibly go wrong?
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-05-09 at 01:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're trolling and lying for free?
    Can't say this is a shocking development

Time to file another complaint that will go no where about the mod who shall not be named.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2019-05-09 at 02:22 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

2 out of the 5 don't. Thanks for having some source integrity. Still propping a lie with whataboutism though.
    This is so cute. Edge gives you six sources to prove I was right and you can't even look at them. Tell me again who the liars are?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Jesus wept... maybe now he's banned for a few days, you idiots will stop feeding him and going round in pointless fucking circles.
    It's probably a three day ban, which means more oral bowel movement from our resident Roy Moore sycophant in about how long Jesus got grounded for around Easter.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-09 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    So in a rally event last night, Trump was lamenting over the indignity of having to give asylum seekers a trial, with actual judges and everything, when one of his deplorables yelled out, "just shoot them!" The crowd laughed, Trump laughed, everyone laughed at the thought of just killing people. Trump quipped "Only in the panhandle could you get away with a comment like that", with a smile on his face.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...oot-immigrants
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2019-05-09 at 12:30 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect