10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    No; I hear tell from the prostitute he cheated on his wife with that he has a pretty small penis. It’s probably pretty tough to live with that.
    Said prostitute also mentioned something about yeti pubes and a weird mushroom head.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    we'll see what happens when the moment of truth comes. I hope nothing like Belarus comes our way.
    Why do you Trumpsters keep rooting for political violence?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    May also notice there are no replies or likes. First time I've seen Twitter block that on a flagged tweet, personally.
    That's part of their new rules: "Tweets from politicians or with a high level engagement that are labeled for containing election or Covid-19 misinformation will now have additional safeguards, as users will be able to quote tweet the flagged post to share it with added context, but cannot like, retweet or reply to it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why do you Trumpsters keep rooting for political violence?
    cause all they got left is threats of terrorism

"Let us win or we'll kill you. Im mean ya we'll do it anyway with shit policy, but that will take way longer. So just let us be in charge!!!"
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    cause all they got left is threats of terrorism

"Let us win or we'll kill you. Im mean ya we'll do it anyway with shit policy, but that will take way longer. So just let us be in charge!!!"
    Don’t forget the terrorism/new civil war apologists; “I don’t want there to be any violence, but if you keep opposing the neo-nazis and right-wing extremists then they’ll be violent! I’m not saying I support them, but you have to do what they want, or else...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Don’t forget the terrorism/new civil war apologists; “I don’t want there to be any violence, but if you keep opposing the neo-nazis and right-wing extremists then they’ll be violent! I’m not saying I support them, but you have to do what they want, or else...
    Sounds like every ENLIGHTENED CENTRIST going.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

This is fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    This is fantasy.
    If you're saying these people don't exist, sadly you're incorrect. There are people like this on this very forum.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fantasy.
    Sorry, but there are people like that on this forum. Kokolums is one of the most prominent of those sorts; he's been fantasizing about a new civil war for years now.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

If you're saying these people don't exist, sadly you're incorrect. There are people like this on this very forum.
    What you said is fantasy because it has no adherence to reality.
    The people you comment on are not terrorism/new civil war apologists, they're just worried and warning about it.
    Also they don't talk about "opposing neo-nazis and right-wing extremists", but about opposing the right with violence, which is what the radical left is doing. Naturally if you normalize violence you can't expect that only the left will be the one wielding it.
    And that last line about "you have to do what they want, or else" was completely fabricated by you.

If not fantasy, you're just merely and simply lying through your teeth.

The people you comment on are not terrorism/new civil war apologists, they're just worried and warning about it.
    Also they don't talk about "opposing neo-nazis and right-wing extremists", but about opposing the right with violence, which is what the radical left is doing. Naturally if you normalize violence you can't expect that only the left will be the one wielding it.
    And that last line about "you have to do what they want, or else" was completely fabricated by you.

Yeah, no. Go check their post history, you’re patently incorrect. If you still stick to your claim after that, then you’re the one who’s lying.

10+ Year Old Account

He's quoting kokolums almost verbatim, but thanks for your own brand of apologism for the very "concerned" totally not trolls.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account

Not to name and shame, but because it's relevant go and look at any of the threads started by kokolums on this matter. They're ALL "America is on the verge of a civil war, if the democrats ever win the right wing will split away and be violent, the left needed to move more to the right and do what the right wing wants or the right will be violent."

As far as violence, right wing violence has been and continues to be a far greater problem in the United States than left wing violence. Simple numbers bear this out as being true. For every trash can tipped over by BLM or Antifa or whoever, there's a right-wing plot to kidnap a governor or a right-wing loon plowing his car into a group of protestors or shooting up a jewish temple. And I'm sorry, but property damage is not even remotely equatable to violence and murder propagated against actual people.

And as far as defeating the nazis... "hearing them out" and "trying to meet them halfway" lead to the holocaust. The only way you get rid of Nazis is by opposing them at every turn as vocally and unequivocally as possible. Why do you think they've hit a resurgence under Trump? Because he refuses to condemn them. It gives them space for legitimacy.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Yeah, no. Go check their post history, you’re patently incorrect. If you still stick to your claim after that, then you’re the one who’s lying.
    Why should I care about a single rando on a forum?
    The people warning about a possible civil war are media, celebrities and other famous and or professional people, and none of them are "apologists" for that or spouting ridiculous bs like that "or else" drivel.
    That's pure fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The NYTimes reports a list of 200 businesses that contributed directly to Trump businesses, and then by an interesting coincidence, got what they wanted from the White House.

Yes, some of that came from Trump's taxes.

Patrons at the properties ranged widely: foreign politicians and Florida sugar barons, a Chinese billionaire and a Serbian prince, clean-energy enthusiasts and their adversaries in the petroleum industry, avowed small-government activists and contractors seeking billions from ever-fattening federal budgets. Mr. Trump’s administration delivered them funding and laws and land. He handed them appointments to task forces and ambassadorships, victories as weighty as a presidential directive and as ephemeral as a presidential tweet.

Some of Mr. Trump’s patrons lost out to better-favored interests, to the chaos of his White House or to the president’s own fleeting attention span. Others are still pushing for last-minute victories. Many said in interviews that any favorable outcome from the administration was incidental to their patronage.

But whether they won or lost, Mr. Trump benefited financially. They paid his family business for golf outings and steak dinners, for huge corporate retreats and black-tie galas.

More than 70 advocacy groups, businesses and foreign governments threw events at the president’s properties that were previously held elsewhere, or created new events that drove dollars into Mr. Trump’s business. Religious organizations did both, booking more than two dozen prayer meetings, banquets and tours, capitalizing on the president’s popularity with white evangelicals to bolster their own fund-raising and clout. Until the pandemic, one well-connected lawyer hosted a monthly mixer, known as Trump First Tuesdays, attended by the president’s acolytes.

Donors even paid for the privilege of giving money to his campaign and super PAC. Mr. Trump attended 34 fund-raisers held at his hotels and resorts, events that brought his properties another $3 million in revenue. Sometimes, he lined up his donors to ask what they needed from the government.

Others could catch him at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, where he liked to dine at the steakhouse — often served by a restaurant manager — or on weekends at Mar-a-Lago, where he liked to make an appearance at the day’s big event.

Chances were good he’d be around. The president has visited his resorts and hotels on nearly 400 days since his inauguration, according to a tally kept by The Times.
    The article goes on and on, as the swamp Trump has built has great depth. Trump never divested. He handed control over to his sons, told them how to run things, and got updates constantly. And the money handed to him as a result dwarfs what he gave away in his paycheck -- not even counting what American taxpayers paid for Trump to go golfing. On his own properties. Of special note, religious groups booked more events at Trump properties than any single industry -- energy was second. Billy Graham's association, in particular, paid $400,000 (or "one President's salary) in 2017 alone. Christiam Broadcasting Network? $170,000 in 2018/2019.

There were, of course, foreign governments and foreign businesses. Which would normally be illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should I care about a single rando on a forum?
    The people warning about a possible civil war are media, celebrities and other famous and or professional people, and none of them are "apologists" for that or spouting ridiculous bs like that "or else" drivel.
    That's pure fantasy.
    The right wing has been acting violently towards the entire country since the Reagan presidency so any people pushing the "the left wing are instigating the current chaos" line are just telegraphing they don't know very much about American history.

Or they do, and they're lying about it to buttress the status quo. Shocker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

As far as violence, right wing violence has been and continues to be a far greater problem in the United States than left wing violence.
    That doesn't make left-wing violence justified.

Simple numbers bear this out as being true. For every trash can tipped over by BLM or Antifa or whoever, there's a right-wing plot to kidnap a governor or a right-wing loon plowing his car into a group of protestors or shooting up a jewish temple. And I'm sorry, but property damage is not even remotely equatable to violence and murder propagated against actual people.
    Now, this is apologism. Looks like the mask's off, and quickly so.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make left-wing violence justified.
    If you remotely believe any of the crap contained in the Declaration of Independence, it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    If you remotely believe any of the crap contained in the Declaration of Independence, it does.
    Okay dude. Glad we cleared that you are pro-violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the mask's off, and quickly so.
    Yeah, we care more about lives than about property damage, you have unmasked us, bravo.
    /s