Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Can Trump run?
    He can barely even walk.

Science also Won

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    What's he going to do, nuke iran?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m nervous about civil unrest from Trump voters.
    This is the sort of thing I've been worried about too. Trump has lots of options -- Trump can cheat.

The good news, is with so many states against him, it's getting harder and harder to do so. Legal options are losing ground, because Trump's claims that all these states committed fraud are bad enough, proving they all did is even worse.

He could easily resort to violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This is the sort of thing I've been worried about too. Trump has lots of options -- Trump can cheat.

The good news, is with so many states against him, it's getting harder and harder to do so. Legal options are losing ground, because Trump's claims that all these states committed fraud are bad enough, proving they all did is even worse.

He could easily resort to violence.
    Well, both Bannon and a facebook group with over 364000 members got shut down. Bannon especially got his twitter account and mail account for his podcast permabanned. Both for calls for violence.

EDIT: Updated for membership total.
    Last edited by gondrin; 2020-11-06 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Edited for updated membership. Off by a factor of 1000

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, both Bannon and a facebook group with over 364 members got shut down. Bannon especially got his twitter account and mail account for his podcast permabanned. Both for calls for violence.
    Yep. Valid. A good start. Twitter can't do shit if Trump invades Iran. Which, check my post history, I've been suggesting for literally years.

If Iran sits quietly and does nothing, Congress would immediately act -- not even the Republican Party will start a land war in Asia for Trump's distraction. But that takes 90 days. Trump could start bombing ten minutes ago and keep it up till February.

Also, Twitter can't stop a riot. In fact, Twitter blocking people might lead to one.

Trump intentionally attracted the gun nuts, the crazies, the QAnons, the Nazis and the KKK, and the Russian plants. Violence is not likely, it's expected. And Trump has zero to negative reasons to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, both Bannon and a facebook group with over 364000 members got shut down. Bannon especially got his twitter account and mail account for his podcast permabanned. Both for calls for violence.

EDIT: Updated for membership total.
    Did he call for violence or was it just the "heads on pikes" thing? Genuinely asking because I haven't been paying attention. If it's just for the latter than I think it's a touch heavy-handed as we've all probably been guilty of making similar hyperbolic statements. I mean, I think it was really unfair for Kathy Griffin to get so shit on for her "severed head" picture.

Then again, Kathy Griffin is a comedian (arguably) and Bannon is actually involved in politics, so I guess that's the difference. I don't know. Shut up. I'm cranky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Did he call for violence
    I think at this point, America has lost its sense of humor about killing people.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @Benggaul is your shocked face ready? Is it ready? It better be ready.

Counties with worst virus surges overwhelmingly voted Trump

U.S. voters went to the polls starkly divided on how they see President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. But in places where the virus is most rampant now, Trump enjoyed enormous support.

An Associated Press analysis reveals that in 376 counties with the highest number of new cases per capita, the overwhelming majority — 93 percent of those counties — went for Trump, a rate above other less severely hit areas.

Most were rural counties in Montana, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Wisconsin — the kinds of areas that often have lower rates of adherence to social distancing, mask-wearing and other public health measures, and have been a focal point for much of the latest surge in cases.
    I mean, what are the odds? That's a massive coincidence, right? Who could have seen that coming?

Did he call for violence or was it just the "heads on pikes" thing? Genuinely asking because I haven't been paying attention. If it's just for the latter than I think it's a touch heavy-handed as we've all probably been guilty of making similar hyperbolic statements. I mean, I think it was really unfair for Kathy Griffin to get so shit on for her "severed head" picture.

Then again, Kathy Griffin is a comedian (arguably) and Bannon is actually involved in politics, so I guess that's the difference. I don't know. Shut up. I'm cranky.
    That was the reason both Twitter and Facebook gave for closing and banning them. Even hyperbolic, in this atmosphere, it could easily lead people to try it like we saw yesterday with someone getting pulled over and detained for wanting to go to a ballot counting place and possibly cause violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now, a purely objective side-by-side comparison. It's time for Guess the Speakers!

#BeBest continues to shine a light on programs similar to the ones I learned about at The_BMC a year ago. The hospital displayed the innovative solutions that can be achieved when medical professionals & the community work together for the greater good.
    We will not allow the corruption to steal the election, such an important election, or any election for that matter. And, uh, we can't allow silence, anyone to silence our voters.

Detroit and Philadelphia, known as two of the most corrupt political places anywhere in this country, easily, should not be responsible for engineering the outcome of a Presidential race, a very important Presidential race. Pennsylvania Democrats have gone all the way to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to try to ban our election observers, and very strongly.

I easily WIN the Presidency of the United States with LEGAL VOTES CAST. The OBSERVERS were not allowed, in any way, shape, or form, to do their job and therefore, votes accepted during this period must be determined to be ILLEGAL VOTES. U.S. Supreme Court should decide!

Twitter is out of control, made possible through the government gift of Section 230!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So how will we be retiring this thread come Jan 20th?
    I don't think so, I expect a lot of legal discussion after he's removed from office.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    I don't think so, I expect a lot of legal discussion after he's removed from office.
    I expect it will slowly drop off the front page somewhere around June or July. This thread was never pinned, it just has always stayed on top of the page. Eventually it will just drop away without being closed. Probably has a couple hundred more pages before that happens though.

By selling it to the South Park guys as next season's Cartman script and story arc.

I don't think it will be retired. The Trump Shitshow is bound to continue for a while afterwards (assuming he doesn't win this year; I know things look good for Biden but I'm not willing to choke on my hubris by claiming it's a done deal). Even if he's no longer in office there are bound to be lawsuits to follow and we'll be feeling the ill effects of his failed administration for years to come.

15+ Year Old Account
    So the last 4 years on this forum have been crazy huh? We've seen record amounts of lying, we've seen record amounts of ultra right wing violence, we've seen ludicrous amounts of just straight up cult personality supporting the 45th administration.

Thinking back on these forums during the Obama years, they were kind of boring comparatively, but I look forward to Republicans once again crying about the national debt, as well as the color of the president's suit or his favorite condiment. I predict Biden's first conservative cooked nontroversy will be Mayo-gate, where Biden eats a sandwich with Mayo and doesn't realize he has some on his cheek. HOW UNPRESIDENTIAL, TIME TO IMPEACH!

Oh yeah, how's Trump's meltdown? Has he made any progress in the courts? No? Sounds about right.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    So the last 4 years on this forum have been crazy huh? We've seen record amounts of lying, we've seen record amounts of ultra right wing violence, we've seen ludicrous amounts of just straight up cult personality supporting the 45th administration.

Thinking back on these forums during the Obama years, they were kind of boring comparatively, but I look forward to Republicans once again crying about the national debt, as well as the color of the president's suit or his favorite condiment. I predict Biden's first conservative cooked nontroversy will be Mayo-gate, where Biden eats a sandwich with Mayo and doesn't realize he has some on his cheek. HOW UNPRESIDENTIAL, TIME TO IMPEACH!

Oh yeah, how's Trump's meltdown? Has he made any progress in the courts? No? Sounds about right.
    I can't wait for FOX's first 100 days of the president show, comparing Trump who got in during an uprise in the economy, and to Biden who will take over, still likely during a pandemic that has hurt businesses and people a lot.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    I can't wait for FOX's first 100 days of the president show, comparing Trump who got in during an uprise in the economy, and to Biden who will take over, still likely during a pandemic that has hurt businesses and people a lot.
    Honestly, if Biden wins there are two things he should do immediately: Fire Barr and then tell the American public the first thing he wants done is "a comprehensive COVID-19 relief bill--oh, hey, the House Dems have had one since May, why don't we ask McConnell why this hasn't been voted on yet...

Oh, he said he wouldn't bring it to the floor because Trump wouldn't pass it. Well, Trump's no longer in office so how about we give that a shot now?...."
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-11-06 at 07:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if Biden wins there are two things he should do immediately: Fire Barr and then
    Also, immediately end the lawsuits Trump has to, for example, end the ACA or defend Trump in his rape case.

You might have to wait for his passing and a few years after that.....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Also, immediately end the lawsuits Trump has to, for example, end the ACA or defend Trump in his rape case.
    I mean, a judge already rejected the DoJs argument in the latter.

Biden also needs to revoke Trumps attempt to withdraw from the WHO.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, shit. It's not even 2pm PST and we're already at 100k new cases today.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils