10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo,

Trump Org investigation now a criminal investiation
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    But... why..?

Why even feed it to the chicken, and then burn the chickens?
    Let's spare some pointless poultry slaughter and just put flame to paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    But... why..?

Why even feed it to the chicken, and then burn the chickens?
    Let's spare some pointless poultry slaughter and just put flame to paper.
    at least EAT the chickens
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Jokes on them: the ballots were fed to pigs, and the pigs were then atomized by the space lazers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Let's hope Trump doesn't get any political interference or just privledge to hinder investigation and prosecution.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

And another Trump criminal probe announced. Anyone else this guy would be a defense lawyers dream, but since he never pays, anyone...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    And another Trump criminal probe announced. Anyone else this guy would be a defense lawyers dream, but since he never pays, anyone...
    Anyone else, this guy would be in jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Jokes on them: the ballots were fed to pigs, and the pigs were then atomized by the space lazers.
    They did hear us say... Defund the police... what did they think we meant?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Sooo,

Finish him!
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Finish him!
    Babality!!!

Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-19 at 03:37 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Anyone else, this guy would be in jail.
    That's kinda the point of criminal probes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Indeed this is the case. (Get it?)

Attorney General Letitia James has been investigating whether the Trump Organization falsely reported property values to secure loans and obtain economic and tax benefits.

"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature," Fabien Levy, a spokesman for the attorney general's office, said in a statement.

"We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," he said.

James has been investigating whether the Trump Organization inflated the values of some properties to obtain better loans, and lowered their values to obtain property tax breaks.

Separately, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance has been investigating Trump’s pre-presidency business dealings for more than two years.

Vance’s office has said in court filings it was investigating "possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct" at the former president's Trump Organization, including tax and insurance fraud and falsification of business records.

Vance's probe began after Trump's former lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen paid hush money to silence two women before the 2016 election about claimed sexual encounters with Trump.
    I'm not 100% sure the difference between civil and criminal, but I'm fairly sure this means it's not just the faceless company that is in trouble. Actual human beings could go to jail for Trump and his supporter's favorite crime: fraud.

EDIT: I should add, I don't know how his taxes figure into this. Did the probe expand because of his taxes? Because "I lied and cheated on my taxes for 20 years" would be a pretty good reason to fight like hell to keep them from the public, the law, and the House.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2021-05-19 at 03:27 AM.

Man, I'm sure Trump is upset. Now there will be a chicken shortage and how will he get his KFC now? Won't anyone think of the 11 herbs and spices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump also demands the House's investigation into the murderous insurrection look into a bunch of unrelated issues.

unless the murders, riots, and fire bombings in Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, Chicago, and New York are also going to be studied...
    As most of us have said and all of us have accepted, Trump and the rabid fanbase are desperate for any investigation into their direct, personal role into inciting a murderous insurrection. Although, at this point, I think it would be 100% fair for Biden to just say "the DoJ will just handle it themselves". I mean, the Department of Justice investigating a massive, organized, terrorist attack on the nation's legistlators makes perfect sense to me. I know the rabid fanbase would call it partisan or revenge or something, but that's exactly what a guilty terrorist would say when they're being investigated for being a terrorist and have no valid excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump is still claiming he won and is a billionaire... why did he take a voluntary 65k pension? Wasn’t he supposed to reject a salary?

Trump has claimed $65,500 in taxpayer-funded presidential pension since leaving White House
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1849381.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Wasn’t he supposed to reject a salary?
    He said so, "only" taking millions poured into his businesses, the paid golf vacations, the legal assistance in keeping people from seeing evidence of his crimes, Hatch Act violations in which he and his family promoted their own products and businesses, and of course, everything the RNC gave him which he paid to himself and the whores he had sex with.

I wonder if there's a Constitutionally-backed means to end his pension if he's found to have committed multiple felonies.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we don't have a 2020 election thread and cases are still ongoing I'll just post here, since only Trump supporters are still filing claims despite losing sixty of them in court.

Wel...sixty-one now.

Michigan Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer dismissed a case brought by a voter in in rural Antrim County who said that fraud had taken place in the November contest, ruling that an audit conducted by the Michigan secretary of state’s office satisfied a state law that provide’s avenues for voters to request such counts.

“By deciding this motion, the court is not saying that there were no problems in the way that Antrim County conducted its November 2020 elections. The clerk has admitted that there were challenges and problems in the elections, although the hand count ultimately of the presidential election showed results largely consistent with the canvass totals that were entered by the state and reported by the county,” Elsenheimer said in delivering his ruling.

"I am saying that, as pled, the plaintiff’s request for an audit is not available."
    As a reminder, Trump spoke on this very case last week. I would have posted about it in the election thread, but we don't have one.

While Trump does not specify exactly what he was referring to in his statement, there is an election lawsuit currently being heard in Antrim County.

The claim, filed by Antrim County resident William Bailey, alleged that there are more than 1,000 "phantom ballots" that were not included in the Michigan secretary of state's database.

According to court filing, there were 15,962 ballots counted in December, but only 14,901 votes shown, meaning "they do not exist on the voter rolls."

However, the claim, which is likely to be thrown out along with all the other suits disputing the election results, will not make a difference even if proven correct.

According to certified results, Trump won 9,748 of the votes in Antrim County, compared to 5,960 for Biden. Even if the so-called "phantom ballots" were found and counted, they wouldn't even affect the overall results.

Biden won the state of Michigan and its 16 Electoral Votes by more than 154,000 votes, or 3 percentage points, in November. More than six months later, there still has not been any evidence of widespread voter fraud that would alter the outcome.
    Will a judge's legal ruling end the shrilling of the rabid fanbase? Probably not. But since Trump and the rabid fanbase continue to claim there was election fraud, despite having no evidence of such, and continue to get court rulings saying "no there isn't" and that continues to remain relevant and important, I guess I'll keep posting those here since we don't have an election thread anymore.

Has the Michigan State Senate started their review of the Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 yet, or are they about to start? If not, they should be run out of office.
    -- Donald Trump, head of the Republican Party, just last week

Trump has proven his ability to get people he doesn't like thrown out of office also as recently as last week, meaning that he's continuing to run the show and continuing to make the 2020 election relevant. I'd talk about it more in the 2020 election thread, but we don't have one.

"Okay, we get it. You're saying MMO-C shut down the thread too soon."

Actually kind of the reverse. This is a video game forum, and even in here the 2020 election thread went on for a month or two past inauguration. The issue is Trump, continuing to try to make the fraud nobody can find the big issue because otherwise he'd have to admit he lost fairly.

Or his supporters. Who seem to have more or less fled, so, we don't have an answer from them, either. But you know the rules: a known Trump supporter is assumed to follow Trump unless they specifically say otherwise. Therefore, all Trump supporters who dare to crawl out from their bunker, probably sniffing and with running mascara, will be assumed to say the election was fraudulent because Trump says it was fraudulent, and has been saying so as recently as last week. And, since we don't have a 2020 election thread, I'll be doing it whenever and wherever they show up.

In fact, I think that's now the response to literally anything literally any Trump supporter says on these forums until they, or Trump, admit Trump lost fairly. Trump wants to make the constant issue how the election was stolen from him? Fine. His supporters get to discuss that, and only that, until the issue is resolved.

I invite everyone to join with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Indeed this is the case. (Get it?)

I'm not 100% sure the difference between civil and criminal, but I'm fairly sure this means it's not just the faceless company that is in trouble. Actual human beings could go to jail for Trump and his supporter's favorite crime: fraud.

EDIT: I should add, I don't know how his taxes figure into this. Did the probe expand because of his taxes? Because "I lied and cheated on my taxes for 20 years" would be a pretty good reason to fight like hell to keep them from the public, the law, and the House.
    From what I've gathered, it seems this new development has to do with the Martin act, and would put specific parts of this criminal cases' jurisdiction out of the DA's hand and into the AG's. And hey it's the 100 year anniversary of it being passed, so what better way to celebrate it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump also demands the House's investigation into the murderous insurrection look into a bunch of unrelated issues.

As most of us have said and all of us have accepted, Trump and the rabid fanbase are desperate for any investigation into their direct, personal role into inciting a murderous insurrection. Although, at this point, I think it would be 100% fair for Biden to just say "the DoJ will just handle it themselves". I mean, the Department of Justice investigating a massive, organized, terrorist attack on the nation's legistlators makes perfect sense to me. I know the rabid fanbase would call it partisan or revenge or something, but that's exactly what a guilty terrorist would say when they're being investigated for being a terrorist and have no valid excuse.
    I mean, trump can demand whatever he wants. But I’d imagine at this point that said demand doesn’t amount to a whole hill of beans.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Jewish Space Lazors VS Bacon Bois.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    ~73000 posts in this thread.

Made me think of that Trump managed half that amount as false or misleading claims while in office alone.
    Wonder what amount he will have reached in office and the time leading up to next presidential inauguration
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.