10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely disgusting.

This needs to be pinned on the GOP next year: Republicans want to deport the families of active troops who are fighting overseas in their endless wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Absolutely disgusting.

This needs to be pinned on the GOP next year: Republicans want to deport the families of active troops who are fighting overseas in their endless wars.
    republicans: we've got to support the troops
    Trump: fuck the Troops!
    republicans: hell yeah! fuck 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    This man is truly an idiot and why we have this thread.

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/statu...240200192?s=19

Again this moron took busing literally as a kid getting on a bus to go to school.
    You know, I expected this response from him and I'm still embarrassed to hear it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Well here comes the nepotism and the 'WTF are you doing here' question.

Ivanka Trump appears to be trying to get involved in a talk among Macron, May, Trudeau and Lagarde (IMF head).
    The video is released by French Presidential palace. https://t.co/TJ0LULCzyQ
    https://twitter.com/ParhamGhobadi/st...035449357?s=19

As stated video included in link.

Why is this unqualified, no official position interrupting four heads of state leaders?

Just so people understand this was released by the French and if people choose not to watch the video, all of them and especially Lagarde has a 'GTFO' look.

President Trump had a trilateral meeting with Prime Minister Modi and Prime Minister Abe, followed by a bilateral meeting with PM Modi. Here is the readout: https://t.co/xE46ol5kqU
    https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/statu...695908864?s=19

Oh I get it now. I guess she is head or has a top position in our State Department.

Why is this spoiled brat announcing on official White House video meeting and discussions with foreign leaders?
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-06-30 at 07:30 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Why is this spoiled brat announcing on official White House video meeting and discussions with foreign leaders?
    Because no deity exists anymore and the universe has clearly stopped caring.

I was watching some bullshit video of Trump walking over the border between NK and SK, and all of the Trump humpers on that video were like, no other president has done this, and thanking Trump for bringing peace to the peninsula, and I was like, you guys are morons. Obama wanted to meet with the NK leaders, but Republican members of congress and Right wing pundits crucified him, even saying it would be an impeachable offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I was watching some bullshit video of Trump walking over the border between NK and SK, and all of the Trump humpers on that video were like, no other president has done this, and thanking Trump for bringing peace to the peninsula, and I was like, you guys are morons. Obama wanted to meet with the NK leaders, but Republican members of congress and Right wing pundits crucified him, even saying it would be an impeachable offense.
    FYI, most of those comments are bots.

They disappear for a bit ever time social media platforms do sweeping bans.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No one ever said that Trumpsters weren't hypocrites.

Ivanka Trump says stepping into North Korea 'surreal' https://t.co/va6wqgqwBz
    https://twitter.com/guardian/status/...381179904?s=19

Oh Geez! WTF! I mean wtf? Why is she there? Why is she commentating when she has no official position?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/...381179904?s=19

Oh Geez! WTF! I mean wtf? Why is she there? Why is she commentating when she has no official position?
    I'm sure nepotism was one of Trump's promises to America.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm sure nepotism was one of Trump's promises to America.
    Well, he did say he would run the country like one of his businesses, so technically, it was!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Well, he did say he would run the country like one of his businesses, so technically, it was!
    And in that same vein he has brought a ton of debt to America, much like his businesses.

You know, by logic the whole situation would have been avoided if the USA did not accept immigrants in the army in the first place. But since they do, it is beyond basic logic to expect soldiers not to want their spouses and family be near and instead stay in their originating countries. That is not how humans work. But I guess dropping the morale lower in the army is not a thing Trump administration considers to be important.

I know people you are tired of Ivanka and some am I, but WTF again.

2/ Real question: WHY is @IvankaTrump standing in the front row with world leaders at the #G20Summit? https://t.co/z3AuKw2dwf
    https://twitter.com/BadFoxGraphics/s...548874752?s=19

So in the link is a photo of Ivanka front in center with world leaders and appears to be the only non-leader or perhaps any official position in this photo.

Attached is a list of some of the names and all are leaders of their respective countries.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-06-30 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You know, by logic the whole situation would have been avoided if the USA did not accept immigrants in the army in the first place. But since they do, it is beyond basic logic to expect soldiers not to want their spouses and family be near and instead stay in their originating countries. That is not how humans work. But I guess dropping the morale lower in the army is not a thing Trump administration considers to be important.
    I wonder what percentage first generation migrants make up of an average infantry division In the Army/Marines

Trump stepping into NK is groundbreaking. I dont understand how he makes these things look so easy considering this would unheard of for the last 6 presidents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Trump stepping into NK is groundbreaking. I dont understand how he makes these things look so easy considering this would unheard of for the last 6 presidents.
    The last six Presidents weren't gullible enough to fall for flattery from tinpot dictators.

How's it feel to be backing a horse even slower than Dubya.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Obama bows to a leader of a country as a sign of respect, gets shit on for 6+ years...….

Trump panders and slobbers all over a confirmed murdering dictator.....and its "groundbreaking".

real hard to walk with someone a few hundred feet, GROUNDBREAKING!

10+ Year Old Account
    "None of our other presidents kissed up to dictators and criminals as well as Trump. He makes it look so easy"

good stuff Jeezy
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    So a cartoonist named Matt DeAdder has been fired from his job at a newspaper in New Brunswick for his cartoon being deemed overly offensive. It would be an utter shame if it were recirculated here: