7+ Year Old Account
    Dang, I didn't know flag day was yesterday or I would've burned one.

Haha! Found this on twitter and this is classic.

the only thing i remember from 2016's messy GOP debates is every second of this moment

For those who choose not to click on link and watch video, here is what happened. At the beginning of the debate every candidate is announced and steps out to the platform. Well this is the famous one where Ben Carson gets announced and falls asleep and forgets to go out. What is amazing about this video is when Trump is announced he leisurely takes his time to come out and thus the moderator announces Rubio and remaining candidates. So eventually Ben "Sleepy" Carson comes out and what does Trump do. He waits until he is the last person to enter the stage. Because its all about HIM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Haha! Found this on twitter and this is classic.

the only thing i remember from 2016's messy GOP debates is every second of this moment

For those who choose not to click on link and watch video, here is what happened. At the beginning of the debate every candidate is announced and steps out to the platform. Well this is the famous one where Ben Carson gets announced and falls asleep and forgets to go out. What is amazing about this video is when Trump is announced he leisurely takes his time to come out and thus the moderator announces Rubio and remaining candidates. So eventually Ben "Sleepy" Carson comes out and what does Trump do. He waits until he is the last person to enter the stage. Because its all about HIM.
    I'm glad I don't live in a country where a manchild with a massive ego is president. That's just pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Well, we now have the text of Trump's "secret agreement" with Mexico that he was waving around:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...led/ar-AACTvrh

We have it because Mexico released it, so yes, there definitely IS an agreement. It's a full page long, but it can basically be summed up as "we agree to begin talking about stuff, and here's what the United States wants out of any agreement those talks might lead to."

President deal-maker, everyone. The man is so proud of having successfully made a deal to talk about making another deal.
    Hey, remember he was(badgered them into) nominated for a Nobel Peace prize for he "we agree to talk late about disbarment" deal with North Korea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Well that does it, Mexico is going to continue with their nuclear weapons programs.
    ONLY if he falls in love with their president first

This was an official tweet from White House thinking this is what Flag Day was all about.
    God I hope that poor flag was burned to put it out of it's misery after that happened. Any real patriotic American wouldn't allow that to happen to the flag let alone let it live in unending pain.

Well the Orang Idiot is at it again. Tweeting this not knowing that this case of flag burning has already been ruled upon by SCOTUS as protection under the First Amendment.

Also this...

This was an official tweet from White House thinking this is what Flag Day was all about.
    nothing says patriot like dry humping a flag

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Well I mean they cover their American flag boxer shorts with brown shit streaks so why not dry hump the American flag. That is exactly what the Founding Fathers envisioned when signing the Declaration of Independence.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a sharpie and humping the flag".

10+ Year Old Account
    "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel"

Trump signs executive order to cut government advisory committees by a third.

I can foresee nothing going wrong with this. This seems like yet another smart Trump move.

Trump warns that there will be a market crash if Democrats win the election.

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT
    This of course being the opposite of what he said years ago that the economy does better under Democrats. Companies must be loving Trump's economy though, seeing as they sent him a letter of adoration.....or a letter to not increase tariffs as they would only do harm.

"We encourage the administration to negotiate a strong deal with China that addresses longstanding structural issues, improves U.S. global competitiveness, and eliminates tariffs," the letter reads. "We believe this goal can be achieved without taxing Americans."

"Broadly applied tariffs are not an effective tool to change China's unfair trade practices," the letter reads. "Tariffs are taxes paid directly by US companies, including those listed below— not China."
    I'm sure Trump would listen to Wal-Mart, after all he knows so much about grocery stores.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-06-16 at 10:43 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

So he now thinks people will demand he stay in office past 2 terms.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...52529428717568

10+ Year Old Account

"No the president doesn't think that! He's just asking a question!!"

A narcissist is going to narcissist.

There's so much wrong there.

1. Why does he say at the end of 6 years? It's not "in another 6 years" it's just "at the end of 6 years". He knows two terms is 8 years, right?
    2. He knows he didn't even win the majority, let alone the plurality, he just has to.
    3. Is he advocating for breaking the Constitution, AGAIN!?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    There's so much wrong there.

1. Why does he say at the end of 6 years? It's not "in another 6 years" it's just "at the end of 6 years". He knows two terms is 8 years, right?
    2. He knows he didn't even win the majority, let alone the plurality, he just has to.
    3. Is he advocating for breaking the Constitution, AGAIN!?
    ok eatch point in order

1. hes an idiot.
    2. Hes such a narcissist that he actually buys his own hype that Hillary had millions of illegals voting for her because how could he not have won like 80% of the votes.
    3. The constitution should be grateful hes breaking it because hes so great.

Also this...

If there was any justice in this universe, Donald Trump would burst into flames upon making physical contact with the American flag. The flag, of course, would remain un-harmed.

He and his supporters are the antithesis of what it stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Couldn't just leave it at those first 5 words, could he?
    No, he HAS to mention himself or his enemies in one form or another, in everything. He just has to. Maybe it's an OCD thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No, he HAS to mention himself or his enemies in one form or another, in everything. He just has to. Maybe it's an OCD thing.
    No, it's his narcissism and megalomania. Has nothing to do with OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Trump signs executive order to cut government advisory committees by a third.

I can foresee nothing going wrong with this. This seems like yet another smart Trump move.

Trump warns that there will be a market crash if Democrats win the election.

This of course being the opposite of what he said years ago that the economy does better under Democrats. Companies must be loving Trump's economy though, seeing as they sent him a letter of adoration.....or a letter to not increase tariffs as they would only do harm.

I'm sure Trump would listen to Wal-Mart, after all he knows so much about grocery stores.
    I give Trump a lot of shit but I'm glad he is actually confronting the CPC even if its with Tariffs. I ask anyone here, how would you go about it? What sort of clash doesn't have immense cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of tariffs, HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

India announces retaliatory trade tariffs against the US

Trump will be holding on to his chair, because he knows that he is fucked when he isn't POTUS anymore.

Of course the idiots who loves to "piss off da libz!" couldn't care less.