Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Right, like that Clinton tarmac meeting?
    I suppose that for you that makes it all okay.
    This is why Russia is...what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I suppose that for you that makes it all okay.
    Why does it have to be okay?

It is simply ongoing concern. Might as well write in cronyism as job requirement. No improvement in sight.

This is why Russia is...what it is.
    And this is also why US is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    AG meeting "private citizens" to discuss ongoing case in a place where it was only found out due to pure chance - nope, no corruption whatsoever /s
    and that has to do with the conversation about presidents and their lawsuits...during their presidencies.....??

I mean we can start pulling all the pre-president stuff trump was involved in if you really want to talk about corruption. Makes Hillary look like a amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    good old most transparent administration ever...….they just won't tell you anything.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...king-area.html

Revealed: Trump's $100,000-per-couple Silicon Valley fundraiser being held at 20-room mansion owned by former Sun Microsystems exec located on hillside retreat in nation's wealthiest town

The president heads to Silicon Valley, Beverly Hills, and San Diego for fundraisers

Campaign chiefs, not actual hosts, are listed on invitations

Donors paying up to $100,000 per couple

Precise location details are being withheld

- - - Updated - - -
    I think it is funny that many of his donors/supporters don't want their identities known.

I don't think the Democratic donors have any similar issue.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ities-n1055611

President Donald Trump renewed his complaints about homelessness Tuesday during a swing through California, talking about the harm it does to taxpayers seeking prestigious real estate and warning that cities will "destroy themselves" if his administration doesn’t intervene.

The homeless are living in "our best highways, our best streets, our best entrances to building," Trump told reporters traveling aboard Air Force One with him to a string of fundraisers in California. "People in those buildings pay tremendous taxes where they went to those locations because of the prestige.”

Trump went on to say he has been talking to "foreign people, foreign tenants" in California who want to leave the country because of the homeless problem. Trump has been increasingly raising concern about homelessness, and said the White House would be taking some sort of action soon.

"In many cases they came from other countries and they moved to Los Angeles or they moved to San Francisco because of the prestige of the city, and all of a sudden they have tents," Trump said. "Hundreds and hundreds of tents and people living at the entrance to their office building. And they want to leave. And the people of San Francisco are fed up, and the people of Los Angeles are fed up. And we’re looking at it, and we’ll be doing something about it."
    Donald Trump is a man devoid of empathy for his fellow American, placing more value of a rich foreigner renting property than over US citizens in crisis.

Fuck this man. Fuck every atom in his body, and his inability to have a shred of human decency.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump has no convictions.

Read into that what you will.
    Well played, good sir! ^_^

i have my tvs turned off because of him. his voice gives me anxiety and frustration i cant fucking stand this man
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ities-n1055611

Donald Trump is a man devoid of empathy for his fellow American, placing more value of a rich foreigner renting property than over US citizens in crisis.

Fuck this man. Fuck every atom in his body, and his inability to have a shred of human decency.
    As stated it was a fundraiser for multi-millionaires and Trump believes that speaking about classism and the 'dirty peasants' who you have to see while drive to work.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1174013843921670144

Jesus tap dancing christ. Republicans aren't even pretending to give a shit anymore, they're just rambling and wasting time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    As stated it was a fundraiser for multi-millionaires and Trump believes that speaking about classism and the 'dirty peasants' who you have to see while drive to work.
    Ah yes, those ‘dirty coastal elites’... it does sound better than ‘dirty peasants’.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-consideration

And Nadler threatening to hold him in contempt. Don't threaten, fuckin do it.

Nadler is such a pussy...

and that has to do with the conversation about presidents and their lawsuits...during their presidencies.....??
    It was response to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It's called having the Attorney General...y'know, the highest law enforcement official? as your own personal lawyer that can enable any illegal activity for his boss.
    I mean we can start pulling all the pre-president stuff trump was involved in if you really want to talk about corruption. Makes Hillary look like a amateur
    Simply different branches of corruption (and cronies).

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/15/u...l-culture.html

They're so close to achieving self awareness.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

JUST IN: Nadler considering holding Lewandowski in contempt https://t.co/QEBp47UecR https://t.co/iNVW3dUKeu
    I swear the Democrats are the worst at an opposition party. Complete wussies and why this party is a joke.

I didn't watch and caught Twitter highlights. Seems Lewandowski was a punk and talked junk throughout the hearing. Lewandowski being stupid did admit some things, yet on other he completely gave the House Judiciary the middle finger.

More than anything on impeachment turning against them by turning off voters or obviously dying in the Senate but most all is them willing to self destruct.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Trump is so innocent, that's why he needs to ask everyone he knows to refuse to answer questions about how innocent he is. Defy those subpoenas too, resist telling those libcucks how innocent he is!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...etirement-wave

Another election under Trump, another wave of Republican retirements. It's almost like these people don't want to work alongside him and the current Republican party at the national level.

I swear the Democrats are the worst at an opposition party. Complete wussies and why this party is a joke.
    They're just fucking shit at politics, period. If they were remotely competent they'd be steamrolling elections left and right as they usually have numerical advantages.

I didn't watch and caught Twitter highlights. Seems Lewandowski was a punk and talked junk throughout the hearing. Lewandowski being stupid did admit some things, yet on other he completely gave the House Judiciary the middle finger.
    Yes, and Republican members went on rambling, aimless speeches, asked completely unrelated and irrelevant questions, and constantly tried to interject to gum up the works. Literally more of the same shit we've seen for the past 3 years.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The entire Lewandowski subpoena and "testimony" was just another Trump-esque shitshow designed entirely around a campaign announcement.

He's about to announce a run for the Senate in New Hampshire. This was all about getting his name out there in public, and almost nothing to do with the House subpoena. Nader should have shoved him out the door the moment he refused to answer a question.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Nader should have shoved him out the door the moment he refused to answer a question.
    No, they should have held him in contempt and jailed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    So remember when Trump said he would "drain the swamp"? Also, remember when he said he'd create a Constitutional Amendment to prevent WH, Senate and Representatives from lobbying?

Well, funny story.

Trump has put more former lobbyists into Cabinet-level posts than either Bush or Obama.

"Well, okay, but in the next --"

Obama had five, total, in eight years. W had three, total, in eight years. Trump's under three and has seven so far.

"Hey wait, I thought Obama signed an Executive Order banning lobbyists from being appointed for two years. And I remember he did it right away, Jan 21 2009. So clearly all -- "

And guess what Trump did right away, Jan 28 2017?

"...no."

Yep. Reversed it, and asked his appointees to follow the honor system. And, yes, the WH is swimming in honor these days, isn't it?

"Okay, but at least --"

There are currently two open investigations into the lobbyists Trump hired, that broke that rule. Here's one and here's the other. Also, Wheeler, head of the EPA, represented coal as a lobbyist. Gee. Haven't seen the WH push coal, have we?

There's probably a specific meaning to "Drain the Swamp" Trump is using here. I'd love to hear what it means. Because I think it means "removing corruption from government" and putting lobbyists in charge of the agencies they used to lobby to, at a rate far exceeding the previous two Presidents, doesn't sound like it.