10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Erik Prince denies back channel communication with Putin-linked official in ‘incidental’ meeting
    That had crossed my mind, too. It would certainly help matters if, say, the US ceded Afghanistan like they did with Syria (oh by the way Trump is continuing to cede Syria to Russia) but, rather than flee entirely (still an option) he instead handed it to PMCs who only respond to him, and not, say, the military or State Department. The US fleeing the Middle East, especially countries Russia likes, sounds pretty handy.

But I'm not convinced Prince is that stupid, to work with Russia when he knows the investigation is ongoing. This seems like murder for profit to me, standard issue greed, rather than Russian collusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Omarosa predicts in new book that Trump would deport Melania if she crosses him

"Um, that's impossible."

Correct.

So, either Trump is a moron, or Omarosa, the person he hired and praised, is.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

"Um, that's impossible."

Correct.

I would think he would try to, actually, considering he is doing things no other president has done, and with good reason as to why they didn't. Trump is that dumb after all.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not really and "either"...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

"Um, that's impossible."

Correct.

I posit a 3rd option. They're both morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    looking at manafort his laywers seem to be trying to get a hung jury, then a pardon before a retrial.

lawls

AP source: It's not just audio, Manigault Newman has video
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...7Q5?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump brings incredible amount of cringe when talking to veteran organizations.

President Trump was reportedly talking with some veterans organizations back in March of 2017 when the subject of Agent Orange came up. Trump asked if Agent Orange was “that stuff from the movie,” and after a while it became clear that Trump was talking about the 1979 fictionalized representation of the Vietnam War, Apocalypse Now. But that movie depicted the use of napalm, not the spraying of Agent Orange, an herbicide that has been linked to cancer in Vietnam veterans.

Trump refused to accept that he was mistaken and proceeded to say things like, “no, I think it’s that stuff from that movie.”

One clue belying the president’s insistence is that the famous Robert Duvall line from the scene in Apocalypse Now, “I love the smell of napalm in the morning,” is not “I love the smell of Agent Orange in the morning.”

He then went around the room polling attendees about if it was, in fact, napalm or Agent Orange in the famous scene from “that movie,” as the gathering—organized to focus on important, sometimes life-or-death issues for veterans—descended into a pointless debate over Apocalypse Now that the president simply would not concede, despite all the available evidence.

After one of the veterans told Trump that he was not only wrong but that the movie didn’t advocate for veterans in a particularly great way, the president reportedly said, “Well, I think you just didn’t like the movie.”
    This is just all sorts of stupid, even for him.

Tucker Carlson goes on a rant about how tacos are his. (Nothing to do with Trump, but I think this is funny.)

“What do you mean ‘their food’? It’s American food,” he cried out with a giggle as his voice rose in pitch. “It’s American! What do you think, you own tacos now or something? I love this, it’s so crazy!”

Acevedo said “of course not” and added that “no one” owns tacos.

“Oh, really?” Carlson shot back. “Because it sounds like you feel like you own tacos. I feel like I do. I feel like they’re an American food, and I’m going to keep eating them even though I agree with Jeff Sessions.”

“No! What do you mean each other’s cultures? It’s an American food! It’s an American food! You’re not gonna steal—you’re not going to appropriate my culture. I’m from San Diego, man. Those are my tacos. Mine!”
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-08-17 at 11:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Carlson goes on a rant about how tacos are his.[/URL] (Nothing to do with Trump, but I think this is funny.)
    Carlson may be crazy, but at least he's not cat tattoos for eyebrows crazy!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Carlson may be crazy, but at least he's not cat tattoos for eyebrows crazy!
    [IMG]http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bad-Tattoos-Cat-Eyebrows.jpg[/IG]
    I've seen crazier, like tattooing your whole body to look like a tiger.

15+ Year Old Account

"Um, that's impossible."

Correct.

Well I thought I heard recently that Trump had begun going after the immigrant spouses of citizens or something? I doubt he'd ever throw Melania out but it's pretty clear he's going hard on this immigrant thing, and not just illegals.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Well I thought I heard recently that Trump had begun going after the immigrant spouses of citizens or something? I doubt he'd ever throw Melania out but it's pretty clear he's going hard on this immigrant thing, and not just illegals.
    Yep, ICE has been going for legal immigrants.

I've seen crazier, like tattooing your whole body to look like a tiger.
    That's taking crazy cat lady to the next level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    lawls

AP source: It's not just audio, Manigault Newman has video
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...7Q5?li=BBnb7Kz
    I just am not sure if I need to start drinking, or if Im so plastered I don't remember drinking and this madness is part of my brain shutting down

Just something to reflect upon; The un-celebrity president: Jimmy Carter shuns riches, lives modestly in his Georgia hometown

Probably the last humble president we'll ever see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Just something to reflect upon; The un-celebrity president: Jimmy Carter shuns riches, lives modestly in his Georgia hometown

Probably the last humble president we'll ever see.
    Trump also shuns his riches, that's why he donates his $400k salary he gets for being president. You don't have to focus on the part where we give him millions when he stays at his resorts, 'cause that's nothing. <.< >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Do they know that a person sexual identity is something that can't be changed?
    No, they don't.

Not that it should matter anyways.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    looking at manafort his laywers seem to be trying to get a hung jury, then a pardon before a retrial.
    Um...a pardon before a verdict strikes me as a very poor idea. And it might be impossible.

Um...a pardon before a verdict strikes me as a very poor idea. And it might be impossible.
    Not only that, wouldn't a pardon also be an automatic admission of guilt? And wouldn't that put all the evidence they have against him in play for future trials?

Honest question, wouldn't him pardoning Manafort further put the noose around his own neck with that automatic admission of guilt along with the optics for the whole thing? And is all the manafort stuff stuff that Trump can pardon? Is any of it local charges that Trump can't touch?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Not only that, wouldn't a pardon also be an automatic admission of guilt? And wouldn't that put all the evidence they have against him in play for future trials?

Honest question, wouldn't him pardoning Manafort further put the noose around his own neck with that automatic admission of guilt along with the optics for the whole thing? And is all the manafort stuff stuff that Trump can pardon? Is any of it local charges that Trump can't touch?
    Pardoning him might actually screw trump over because if you accept a pardon you cant plead the fifth and he can be forced to testify, and if he lies that's a new charge that trump would have to pardon him for.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Pardoning him might actually screw trump over because if you accept a pardon you cant plead the fifth and he can be forced to testify, and if he lies that's a new charge that trump would have to pardon him for.
    And the fact that New York and Illinois are both prepared to bring state charges against Manafort in the case of a pardon. Trump pardoning Manafort would be a clear abuse of power, make Manafort a star witness with no choice, and Manafort would still eventually die in jail when the other states brought charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation