10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Yes but this was THE promise.
    We'll disagree on terminology but agree on general principle. Trump's Contract with the American People lies in tatters, as the first day...then the first 100 days...came and went with basically no movement. The opposite of some have happened. And that's not even including the other promises he made such as better health care for more people for less money; getting along better with murderous dictator Putin; and, yes, the Wall, which he put back so far that now he has to declare "national security lol" so that two branches of the government can overrule him, not just one.

You're saying he broke one big promise, I'm pointing out the dozens, hundreds of smaller ones. You're saying his credibility was killed by a bazooka, while I'm saying it was killed by a machine gun. We can both agree: it's dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    The McCabe hit takes are gold. I can see Trump seething in his office when he read McCabes statement on removing Trump. McCabe could be 100% full of shit but he knows all the right buttons to press.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    So, anyone want to guess which depts Trump will take the money from? The military would be the worst choice. The 1976 National Securiity Lol Act allows for emergency building for the support of US armed forces. The Border Patrol is not, we're not at war with Mexico, and the military can't arrest people on US soil.

Repubs must not allow Pres Obama to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...079431168?s=19

Always a tweet.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    What He Meant Was came out before the press to say

President Trump will sign the government funding bill, and as he has stated before, he will also take other executive action — including a national emergency — to ensure we stop the national security and humanitarian crisis at the border. The President is once again delivering on his promise to build the wall, protect the border, and secure our great country.
    The first reporter immediately asked, "How is he 'once again' delivering on his promise to build the Wall? This is the first funding he's ever gotten. There is no 'once again' here."

WHMW replied, "Well, by signing the budget, which has Wall funds, he -- "

"Does it?" a second reporter asked. "I mean, this looks a lot like 'replace existing fence' to me."

"But wait, if signing this budget was keeping his promise, wouldn't signing the others be breaking his promise?" the first reporter continued.

"And if this was necessary to protect the border, where was this three weeks ago? Five weeks before that? Why didn't he sign the first budget, have no Trump Shutdown, and declare 'national security lol' then? All he did was delay 8 weeks for less Wall funding," asked a third reporter, wearing a tag with Breitbart crossed off and Actual News Organization written in crayon.

"Also, did you just declare war on Mexico? Because declaring a state of emergency, on the border with Mexico, sounds like a declaration of war," asked a fourth reporter.

"No no, 'national security lol' doesn't mean war," the second reporter explained. "It just means there's a humanitarian crisis. Like, children dying in concentration camps. Or being taken from their families and adopted without their parents' consent. Like DeVos is doing."

"Yes, but the military can only build a Wall there if it's needed for the military. And if they're building it on the Mexican border, that implies military actions with Mexico," the fourth reporter returned. "You can't just say 'national security lol I'm building a military base' on a border when there's no military action."

The first reporter tried again. "Okay, but what about Canada? We get more illegals from them."

"Hey, where'd she go?" the third reporter asked. The podium was empty.

"Oh, the Press Secretary doesn't take questions anymore," explained Manuel, the illegal immigrant Trump hired as the WH janitor. "They just dictate things and then leave, because they can't back anything up with precedent, logic, or common sense. Besides, her career is in the shitter either way. Why continue being humiliated when you can just spout lies, then go home?"

- - - Updated - - -

Trump Organization backs off plans to build more hotels. Literally blames Fake News as to why.

And not, say, the fact that they're losing money or under investigation.

- - - Updated - - -

White House officially announced Trump is obese.

The dangerous thing about adding one inch to Trump's height to stay just below the BMI 30 border, is that if he gains even a single pound, then you lied for nothing.

The claim is that he gained only four, but that's till more than one. Official paperwork signed saying Trump is obese.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote on the budget was 83 to 16. Trump's decision to sign is moot. "National security lol" is the new "crying like a bitch".

Trump medical report out —> https://t.co/moMcAS0Ksa
    https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status...341077504?s=19

Image of report linked above to tweet.

Quick looked at it and...

Height: 6'3"

This is a lie when you look at him, plus natural aging past 50 people began to shrink. He was possibly 6'3" back in the day, probably under 6'2" now.

Weight: 243

Okay,now we know that the minions printed this up with how trump wants his weight to be. What was his weigh last year?

Supposedly his Blood Pressure is ideal. Hard to believe with his weight, diet and stress.

More details again if you want to look.was
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-02-14 at 10:09 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Meanwhile Trump is trying to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit because he is unable to negotiate with Congress.

Evidence #39728973298473298 that Trump & Co are master projectionists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status...341077504?s=19

Image of report linked above to tweet.

Quick looked at it and...

Height: 6'3"

This is a lie when you look at him, plus natural aging past 50 people began to shrink. He was possibly 6'3" back in the day, probably under 6'2" now.

Weight: 243

Okay,now we know that the minions printed this up with how trump wants his weight to be. What was his weigh last year?

More details again if you want to look.
    He was 239 so he wouldn't technically be obese.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Meanwhile Trump is trying to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit because he is unable to negotiate with Congress.

Evidence #39728973298473298 that Trump & Co are master projectionists.

- - - Updated - - -

He was 239 so he wouldn't technically be obese.
    Hot off the presses.

Trump gained four pounds over the last year, according to a new assessment from his doctor, an increase in weight that makes him obese under the technical definition of the term https://t.co/N2aHAlP8l0
    https://twitter.com/politico/status/...012532231?s=19

I can hear the Orange Buffoon now; "Okay, you can say I'm obese but not like really obese. Let's say I gained 5 pounds. No let's make it 4 pounds"

Likelihood his staff was knowing that can't lie as blatantly as last year and settled on 5 pounds, then realized trump would be pissed so so stated 4 pounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Just to expand on the height thing, here he is standing next to Obama. A man we know for a fact is 6'1".

[IMG]
    I honestly had no idea how tall Michelle Obama was. She is almost 6 foot herself. Since both her and Melania are in heels, all four look the same height, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I honestly had no idea how tall Michelle Obama was. She is almost 6 foot herself. Since both her and Melania are in heels, all four look the same height, lol.
    and keep in mind the difference in added height from Obama's hair vs that fluffed thing adds that Trump does with his hair

simply, rather sure Trump already shrank below 6'1" by the time of that photo(assuming he was honestly 6'3" at anytime before, which with his family history of buying lying doctors, is questionable)

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    and keep in mind the difference in added height from Obama's hair vs that fluffed thing adds that Trump does with his hair

simply, rather sure Trump already shrank below 6'1" by the time of that photo(assuming he was honestly 6'3" at anytime before, which with his family history of buying lying doctors, is questionable)
    They all do it. I remember when Don Jr posted his 'results' for a benchmark workout that would've made him one of the greatest athletes on earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    They all do it. I remember when Don Jr posted his 'results' for a benchmark workout that would've made him one of the greatest athletes on earth.
    Are you implying that Don Jr. is not one of the greatest athletes in the world?

Regardless of whether or not you wanted him to succeed, she is right. Trump said he would do something, he distinguished himself from other Republicans as a "doer" and he failed albeit surprisingly unscathed at the moment.
    And the fact that anyone believed him, the man that can barely pay employees and has dozens of failed/bankrupted businesses, is hilarious. Anyone who thought he could get any of this done needs to go back to elementary school.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but this was THE promise.
    The one that was the least likely to happen. Trump septupled down on a three legged horse and you and others believed him.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    So when is america going to introduce the church courts again, seeing you guys are already praying before votes in the government.

Guess you aren't opposed to Sharia law after all. Absolute disgusting that this is allowed without any criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So when is america going to introduce the church courts again, seeing you guys are already praying before votes in the government.

Guess you aren't opposed to Sharia law after all. Absolute disgusting that this is allowed without any criticism.
    You're right it is disgusting, you're wrong there's no criticism.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Muslim ban already expired, which is good news since Trump defeated ISIS, even though ISIS is still bombing US troops.
    Yeah. Finding Pentagon officials that are pushing back on "Mission Accomplished 2" is pretty easy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast...t-says-n966771

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/15/polit...ntl/index.html

https://www.defensenews.com/congress...raws-in-syria/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...ally-happened/

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...-on-us-troops/ (that one's actually a Senator)

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...lies-skeptical

Plus, of course, the resignation of Kelly.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, Donald Trump thinks they're defeated?
    Maybe he does. We know he doesn't read intelligence briefings.

But it's most likely an act. He needs to justify ceding Syria to Russia, and saying "I defeated ISIS! I am the best bestiest best!" was the best excuse he could find.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Trying to use the 25th Amendment to try and circumvent the Election is a despicable act of unconstitutional power grabbing...which happens in third world countries. You have to obey the law. This is an attack on our system & Constitution.” Alan Dershowitz. @TuckerCarlson
    The Constitution is unconstitutional.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    The Constitution is unconstitutional.
    Funny, he doesn't seem to have any problems with working with the Russians to try to circumvent the Election. That sounds like an attack on our system & Constitution that's a little more important. Where does Douchenowitz stand on that? Oh, right. With the Russians.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized that Trump is a master negotiator. Think about it this way. What if Trump doesn’t care about the wall? What if Trump doesn’t actually care about immigration? What if the negotiation skill he is showing, is being able to maintain power and support? It would mean that the stated goals are actually talking points, to negotiate people’s warped perception. The wall is a means to a goal, it’s not the goal it self.

Think about it. He rode greed is good through Reagan, Clinton’s through the 90s, got on the GOP train in the early 2000s and for some reason didn’t switch to Obama... but, that’s an “anomaly”. Trump isn’t about principles like immigration or border security. This is just how Trump maintains support, because he doesn’t know anything else.

The wall is no less marketing, than anything Trump has done in his career. A Trump wall running down the whole border, is more publicity and free marketing, than bothe the NYC and Moscow towers combined. It’s not even a conspiracy... that was his whole career.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Guess when you are a Trump, 'Truth' is something that happens to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

It kind of feels like the problem they have with Sharia law is the word 'Sharia', not the part about the laws themselves.