Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If you are willing to say that judge is biased and therefore cannot be trusted, then why can't the same be said for Barr? Isn't he obviously biased too?
    No no of course not Barr is clearly in favor for and working as the personal attorney for Trump so it is fine that the supposed highest ranking law official in the country is acting like the personal attorney for Trump. The same goes for Kavanaugh as a lifetime appointed Supreme Court Judge. Him going on raving rants how he is being persecuted by some Democrat deep state conspiracy in no way shows bias and he can not be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If you are willing to say that judge is biased and therefore cannot be trusted, then why can't the same be said for Barr? Isn't he obviously biased too?
    When you are in the Trump camp, 'bias' is something that happens to other people, apparently. I know, I know, 'both sides', but talking to people on both sides on and off this site, I found those on the left far more willing to call out bias on 'their' side than those on the right, especially from gov. officials.

Miss SHitS goes on NBC and makes up a bunch of shit while Trump and Kim "agree about Biden".

Speaking from Japan, where she is accompanying the president, Sanders defended Trump for evoking North Korea's criticisms of the Democratic presidential hopeful.

And she accused the Obama administration of creating “messes” in places like North Korea that Trump has had to clean up.

“I think they agree in their assessment of former Vice President Joe Biden,” she said of Trump and Kim.

“The president doesn't need somebody else to give him an assessment of Joe Biden. He's given his own assessment a number of times. I think you've seen it. I'm sure you've covered it on your program. The president watched him and his administration with President Obama fail for eight years.”

She said Trump has "cleaned up a lot of the messes that were left behind. We shouldn't even be in the position that we're in to have to deal with North Korea at the level we are if they had done their job in the first place."

"They failed with Iran, they failed with North Korea, they failed on trade," she said, "And we finally have a president that's being tough with these countries. We've put tougher sanctions on North Korea than the Obama administration ever did. But at the same time the president wants to develop that relationship."
    Yeah guys, Trump has cleaned up the "North Korea mess" that Obama left by....giving them what they wanted and getting nothing in return, not caring that they are testing missiles, and signing a piece of paper that's the equivalent of a honor roll certificate from middle school.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yeah guys, Trump has cleaned up the "North Korea mess" that Obama left by....giving them what they wanted and getting nothing in return, not caring that they are testing missiles, and signing a piece of paper that's the equivalent of a honor roll certificate from middle school.
    Giving them... what exactly?

They wanted sanctions relief, they still haven't got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

They wanted a meeting with the president of the United States to make them look like a major player, instead of a gnat on a bull's ass.

10+ Year Old Account

as Orbitus said, a meeting with a sitting president
    but also the cancelation of the War games with South Korea
    and judging by the last few monthes
    an assurance of no repercussions if they start testing missiles again

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They wanted a meeting with the president of the United States to make them look like a major player, instead of a gnat on a bull's ass.
    Right, merely meeting President of United States is every despot's dream /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    as Orbitus said, a meeting with a sitting president
    but also the cancelation of the War games with South Korea
    and judging by the last few monthes
    an assurance of no repercussions if they start testing missiles again
    As far as i see War Games with South Korea was more on South Korea though.

They never mattered because noone was going to attack anyway. Just like meeting (and missiles), it is all posturing.

"We'll annoy you slightly less with pointless provocative exercises!" ... such an amazing gift to North Korea from US /s

Right, merely meeting President of United States is every despot's dream /s
    Once more, specially for you - it gives legitimacy when you are talking to the only superpower in the world, de facto force and center behind world's economy and also, well, world's police, though the last part has gone to shit lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Once more, specially for you - it gives legitimacy when you are talking to the only superpower in the world, de facto force and center behind world's economy and also, well, world's police, though the last part has gone to shit lately.
    Kim is already legitimate as head of North Korea. There isn't even anyone alternative world could recognize like in Venezuela. And whole world already sanctions North Korea too - that part doesn't change just from meeting him. You're not losing anything by talking, and they are not gaining anything either.

Kim is already legitimate as head of North Korea. There isn't even anyone alternative world could recognize like in Venezuela. And whole world already sanctions North Korea too - that part doesn't change just from meeting him. You're not losing anything by talking, and they are not gaining anything either.
    Everyone treated him like a punk kid til Trump sat with him. Because he was a punk kid. Trump likes dictators though.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Everyone treated him like a punk kid til Trump sat with him. Because he was a punk kid. Trump likes dictators though.
    Everyone still treats him the same way as before. Absolutely nothing changed.

Stop overblowing influence of meeting with US president.

So trump literally said he is the most transparent president probably In The history of the country.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So trump literally said he is the most transparent president probably In The history of the country.......
    ya, he tends to cycle his bullshit claims over a 3 week period

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    Why leave out the part about making anti-Trump comments as presiding judge in the court room?
    Umm the whole first paragraph...and a link to the story??

Beside why does matter or where or when...the right says you have total freedom of speech

Everyone still treats him the same way as before. Absolutely nothing changed.

Stop overblowing influence of meeting with US president.
    I remember when people were saying that Trump was "legitimizing Kim on the national stage", and at the time I thought, "What are the consequences of that, exactly? What does that mean?"

I'm still not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I remember when people were saying that Trump was "legitimizing Kim on the national stage", and at the time I thought, "What are the consequences of that, exactly? What does that mean?"

I'm still not sure.
    Giving kim legitimacy on the world stage, gives him legitimacy to his people. He uses this as claims as how great of a leader he is and how the world treats him with such esteem and respect as his people are literally starving to death or being outright murdered by his military, who are also starving to death.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Giving kim legitimacy on the world stage, gives him legitimacy to his people. He uses this as claims as how great of a leader he is and how the world treats him with such esteem and respect as his people are literally starving to death or being outright murdered by his military, who are also starving to death.
    He controls the narrative anyway.... He fabricates to his people what's going on in the outside world and has been for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    He controls the narrative anyway.... He fabricates to his people what's going on in the outside world and has been for a long, long time.
    Right, so I assume you are at least intelligent enough to know why helping him control the narrative is not good and you now understand why Trump is a fucking moron for going over there and saluting his military and other bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Right, so I assume you are at least intelligent enough to know why helping him control the narrative is not good and you now understand why Trump is a fucking moron for going over there and saluting his military and other bullshit.
    Right, you have given them ability to add one-sentence note (which probably reads "Met Americans, they are still as unreasonable as ever") in thousands tomes of accomplishments his media produces day and night.

Oh no, the world will end because of this! /s

Right, you have given them ability to add one-sentence note (which probably reads "Met Americans, they are still as unreasonable as ever") in thousands tomes of accomplishments his media produces day and night.

Oh no, the world will end because of this! /s
    You need to work on your reading comprehension. No turnip for you today.