Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Unstable Arcanocrystal For all XD!

Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 legendary that does not share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries. However, you can still only equip one Path of the Titan trinket, itself included.

Aman'Thul's Vision
    +1,430 Critical strike
    +1,430 Haste
    +1,430 Versatility
    +1,430 Mastery
    Equip: Your spells and abilities have a chance to grant you 2200 Speed, Avoidance, and Leech for 12 sec.

Aman'Thul's Grandeur
    When empowered by the Pantheon, your Intellect is increased by 6700 for 15 sec.

Ya thoughts XD

Pretty sexy. Healer one looks pretty good.

Where's it from? Don't tell me it's yet ANOTHER RNG crap type of deal... :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Where's it from? Don't tell me it's yet ANOTHER RNG crap type of deal... :-/
    It's a loot from Argus the Unmaker.

EDIT : Also, the OP is half-true. This trinket can go up to ilvl1000. Yet the base ilvl is 940 (955 in heroic and 970 in Mythic I guess). The ilvl can be increased with Pantheon's Blessing (similar to the legendary ring upgrade in WoD), also dropped by Argus.

EDIT 2 : Nvm the 1st edit, mistaken the trinket with one of these.
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2017-10-10 at 11:12 PM. Reason: 1st EDIT is misinformation. Corrected in EDIT 2.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Yep this well be a go to trinket for most dps.

EDIT : Also, the OP is half-true. This trinket can go up to ilvl1000. Yet the base ilvl is 940 (955 in heroic and 970 in Mythic I guess). The ilvl can be increased with Pantheon's Blessing (similar to the legendary ring upgrade in WoD), also dropped by Argus.

That is awesome. Looking forward to this trinket now! ^^

15+ Year Old Account

No this one drops at ilvl 1000 the others have to be upgraded that is why this one is leggo and the others are not at least thats what the data shows.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    You still want an arcanocrystal as the 2nd trinket for so many classes and specs. Trinkets, trinkets never change.

After hundreds of lottery tickets, mine still hasn't shown up.
    Edit: Kinda disheartening to see that the best combination of trinkets has no interaction, skill or excitement on how they work.
    Last edited by mmoc029e10d7f3; 2017-10-10 at 10:58 PM.

Incorrect. This one drops as 1000 as it's a legendary, it doesn't need upgrading. The other "Path of the Titans" legendaries drop at base ilvl and need upgrading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 legendary that does not share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries. However, you can still only equip one Path of the Titan trinket, itself included.

Aman'Thul's Vision
    +1,430 Critical strike
    +1,430 Haste
    +1,430 Versatility
    +1,430 Mastery
    Equip: Your spells and abilities have a chance to grant you 2200 Speed, Avoidance, and Leech for 12 sec.

Aman'Thul's Grandeur
    When empowered by the Pantheon, your Intellect is increased by 6700 for 15 sec.

Ya thoughts XD
    Where does it say it doesn't share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries?

The exact line on the front page says "Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 Legendary, a drop from Argus the Unmaker, and has a restriction of only having 1 Path of the Titans trinket equipped."

I feel bad for the players that forced to wear the worse trinkets to benefit the raid.

Why would only 1 trinket start at 1000? Doesn’t make sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Why would only 1 trinket start at 1000? Doesn’t make sense to me.
    Because its legendary, and that's what ilevel legendaries are in 7.3.5.

The others aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    You still want an arcanocrystal as the 2nd trinket for so many classes and specs. Trinkets, trinkets never change.

After hundreds of lottery tickets, mine still hasn't shown up.
    Edit: Kinda disheartening to see that the best combination of trinkets has no interaction, skill or excitement on how they work.
    Statsticks have always been very good. They just didn't really exist. Take DFT from BWL.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    I feel bad for the players that forced to wear the worse trinkets to benefit the raid.
    Same. If they're removing the legendary limit from this one, why not the pantheon trinket restriction? Wouldn't it be better if you wore this one and your class pantheon trinket as a set? I reckon there was already a 2-trinket set from Kara, and there's also a 2-trinket tank set from the hounds boss in Antorus I think (but it's kinda lame, you don't wear 2 yourself, you have to wear it with the other tank).

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    No this one drops at ilvl 1000 the others have to be upgraded that is why this one is leggo and the others are not at least thats what the data shows.
    Mhm, looked at the trinket list...Indeed. My bad. Editing my comment.
    The trinkets that can be upgraded by the Pantheon's Blessing are Aggramar's Conviction, Eonar's Compassion, Golganneth's Vitality, Khaz'goroth's Courage and Norganon's Prowess.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a big "fuck you" to non-int classes, that's for sure.
    Something tells me the proc changes to the correct primary depending on spec/class.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to know the chances, considering its legendary and is already 1000 ilvl, is this going to be an ultra rare thing? The GL has already mentioned about selling it to the highest bidder so I best start buying a load of tokens for when it drops. The caster trink sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Because its legendary, and that's what ilevel legendaries are in 7.3.5.

The others aren't.
    Why aren’t the others legendary?

So the healing trinket, the one healers would use, isn’t a legendary but this one is? Doesn’t make sense.

I guess it’s because it can be used for all classes whereas the others are more specific? Though it only has int on it from what we’ve seen so far

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a big "fuck you" to non-int classes, that's for sure.
    Its actually primary stat, it just shows int. Check the ptr