Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    How is it 'triggering' someone if we call him out on it and prove him wrong. All we have 'succeeded' in is making him look like an idiot.

I'm sure everyone spent as much time dealing with him as they would any post in the thread. It isn't 'triggering' if it generates a normal reply.
    The thing with Jaylock is that he posts an opinion he doesn't even agree (i'm sure he takes his own opinions and just reverts them) just to spark meaningless debates. He doesn't care if they are blatantly or obviously wrong. Even my reply here is a +1 for him. But i wanted to make sure that you understand his motives and modum here (although i don't completely strike out the possibility of you trolling as well). Anyway the only way to deal with Jaylock is to trigger him, not fall for his shit.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    The thing with Jaylock is that he posts an opinion he doesn't even agree (i'm sure he takes his own opinions and just reverts them) just to spark meaningless debates. He doesn't care if they are blatantly or obviously wrong. Even my reply here is a +1 for him. But i wanted to make sure that you understand his motives and modum here (although i don't completely strike out the possibility of you trolling as well). Anyway the only way to deal with Jaylock is to trigger him, not fall for his shit.
    Yeah sorry I don't give a flying fuck if his goal is to troll people or to just be willfully ignorant. I've seen him around enough to know which it likely is. If I see a post that is stupid I call it out or correct it. There is no reason to just ignore someone like him posting in this thread spreading misinformation. Not everyone knows what his game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a big "fuck you" to non-int classes, that's for sure.
    Its not only int It shows up in file as that but if you log on PTR as a hunter or a DK it says Agi or Str.... People of all claases were using it at testing and it works this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    No.

All trinkets in ToS have pretty much been proven to be BETTER than the Unstable Arcanocrystal. Do the math.
    Not true, depends on class/spec and the situation. At least a high end Unstable Arcanocrystal is still best in slot for a lot of classes/specs, i.e. Arms warrior's, MM Hunters (Engine of Eradication being the only actually really good TOS trinkets for those, and their 2nd bis with every other trinket in game even up to 955 I lvl being worse), Spriests and Warlocks (all specs afaik) and they don't really have any options from TOS that are very strong at all except Tarnished Sentinel Medallion for pure single target dmg.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-10-13 at 06:30 PM.

Anyone have an idea based on prior examples if this might drop into personal loot or be masterloot'able?

Curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Where's it from? Don't tell me it's yet ANOTHER RNG crap type of deal... :-/
    It's a random drop from the Unmaker final boss. And not in LFR either

You have to admire the way they managed to find, after much dilligent searching, a way to make the legendary system even more hated and shitty than it already is.

"Hey, players really hate the way legendaries are random drops and create big power differences between the haves and have nots"

"Great! Let's add a legendary that's a random drop from one single raid boss and which allows players to have a third legendary!"

"yeah!"

Actually thr whole Unmaker trinket thing has the potential to be a shit-show. How long before we start to see

"Must have xxx trinket" alongside "must have curve" in PUGs?