View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    No room, Corbyn and his cronies are filling the ditch.
    That's nice, dear.

Sorry if I call bullshit since Brexit Day has proven to be a squib the last two times. :laughs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Up, Up and Up we go! Any predictions on the size of his majority? I've seen some at 100+ and if true, no more brexit blocking by now impotent anti democratic remainers...Happy days.
    Lessons learned from 2017, clearly

When will you be changing your display picture, by the way?

In lighthearted attempt to bring it back to Brexit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Lessons learned from 2017, clearly

When will you be changing your display picture, by the way?
    The display picture helps keeps the Tories honest.

Also the Brexit party are unlikely to field a candidate in my safe Tory seat, I believe they have announced they are likely only going after Northern Labour marginals in the main where no one will vote for a Conservative but will consider a switch to the BXP to boot out the incumbent.

A general election is the only time I sometimes regret living in a Tory area where the seats occupant is assured and I can't really influence a GE.

But imagine having to live in an area full time where people do actually vote for Labour, no thanks I'd rather be dead in a ditch than have those types as my neighbours.

Perhaps I should buy a small place in some Labour hovel type area as a civic duty and move my vote, if not myself, there.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

10+ Year Old Account
    The display picture helps keeps the Tories honest.
    What happened to Prime Minister Farage and the sweeping BXP majority that you predicted?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Royal Assent has been given and the December 12 GE is now official.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Royal Assent has been given and the December 12 GE is now official.
    Oh boy I can't wait for yet another hung parliament.

15+ Year Old Account
    And in Season 4 of Brexit we start with an awesome election campaign.

I am at the edge of my seat, Brexit happening any year now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

The year is 2122 and the nations of Earth have united under a common government, with the exception of England that is still in the process of trying to leave the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    I don't.

Jesus, you all are so lazy with this. Also failing to understand the problem with people, like you and skroe, denying all the horrible shit the leaders you support do.
    Be it Obama or Bush, it does not matter.

Its not stereotyping to judge people based of idealogy, just another way for conservatives to play the victim.
    You wrote

I'm not sure why they always bring up horrible shit europeans did. How is that a defence of the horrible shit the US is doing now anyway
    I suggest you put more effort into what you type then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Watch now as british politics descend to even more deranged levels of ineptitude.

Brexit might outlive us all.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Its not stereotyping to judge people based of idealogy, just another way for conservatives to play the victim.
    It sounds like a rather good example of what stereotyping means...

Quote Originally Posted by yardwith View Post
    Oh please, like the world is waiting with bated breath for the next dollop of horseshit coming out of your mouth...
    Baited breath

7+ Year Old Account
    Just in case you are not regular listeners of Nigel Farage he had a wonderful interview with President Trump on LBC today where a bigly trade deal awaits once free from the EU. All we need is the dream team, Corbyn must be quaking in his boots...

Donald Trump praises Boris Johnson, urges him to 'get together' with Nigel Farage to form an 'unstoppable' election pact - and rubbishes Jeremy Corbyn while dismissing his claims the NHS will be part of a UK-US trade deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andidates.html

Cheers Donald me ole mucker...

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by yardwith View Post
    Oh please, like the world is waiting with bated breath for the next dollop of horseshit coming out of your mouth...
    Your reading comprehension is shit mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just in case you are not regular listeners of Nigel Farage he had a wonderful interview with President Trump on LBC today where a bigly trade deal awaits once free from the EU.
    You mean that same President Trump that's currently in the process of being impeached for trying to extort foreign heads of government? Lol.

It makes sense considering the world Dribbles lives in that he thinks an endorsement by Trump is a good thing.
    Or that Trumps word of a bigly trade deal means anything. The guy changes his mind more often then you can count.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Just in case you are not regular listeners of Nigel Farage he had a wonderful interview with President Trump on LBC today where a bigly trade deal awaits once free from the EU. All we need is the dream team, Corbyn must be quaking in his boots...

Donald Trump praises Boris Johnson, urges him to 'get together' with Nigel Farage to form an 'unstoppable' election pact - and rubbishes Jeremy Corbyn while dismissing his claims the NHS will be part of a UK-US trade deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andidates.html

Cheers Donald me ole mucker...
    Indeed, thanks Donald. That should put 5% on the Labour vote on its own. Oh, and now you are happy to see the Leave parties trying to stitch things up in their favour, I assume that you will keep your trap shut when the Remain parties get their tactical voting in full flight?

No, didn't think so. Never been self aware enough to spot hypocrisy when it leaps out of your mouth, are you?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Trump's endorsement lost safe Republican seats to Democrat challengers. Imagine how well it will go down in the UK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Trump's endorsement lost safe Republican seats to Democrat challengers. Imagine how well it will go down in the UK.
    Guys, hang on. I hear Vladimir Putin is about to endorse BoJo next...that'll surely cinch a Tory supermajority! /s