View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    It will be for the people of Northern Ireland and the DUP
    Why the DUP specifically The first minister is currently a member of Sinn Fein but I don't really think you would want them to decide the future of Northern Ireland. The DUP are currently of course throwing a tantrum because of the NIP and refusing to nominate a deputy first minister so Northern Ireland is without an assembly at this point.

Actually many wise sages in the current Tory government are openly saying the EU have already broken the GFA.

With its Protocol, the EU has broken the Belfast Agreement’s promise of consent The EU’s insistence that all new laws passed by the EU apply to Northern Ireland breaks that promise of consent

https://www.centrefortheunion.co.uk/...ereign-country

Perhaps the GFA and the EU's failed remainer and brokered NIP is something we no longer have to worry about.
    Again, let me pretend for a second that your words contain some semblence of truth. Even if signing the NIP somehow broke the GFA, it was an agreement that was only required BECAUSE OF BREXIT. So if, as you appear to believe, the NIP has broken the GFA, then that is ALSO the fault of Brexit, and Brexiteers.

Whichever way you slice it, this is your fault. Even in your imaginary world where up is down, you STILL come out of it to blame for the mess.

Honestly, you couldn't make this up.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Bummer, the video has been removed by the uploader...

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    Bummer, the video has been removed by the uploader...
    Wow, I was halfway through, had it paused, and clicked play again after reading this and it poofed.

Man, did that lady at the BBC get super triggered she got called out hard for saying that "Boris Johnson is a liar" is quite the allegation, as if it's not something that's hilariously true?

Like, not only do we have all his lies on record, but like...isn't that ultimately what got him kicked out at PM? The fact that he lied to authorities and his own party constantly and nobody could fucking trust him?

Don't the Conservatives usually whinge about the BBC being biased against them even?

Was that video from James O'Brien? Talking about how calling Boris a liar is just a statement of fact?

I watched that earlier, now vanished from my YouTube history. Looks like Boris got the lawyers involved there, probably at tax payer expense. Personally I'd love him to get involved in a lawsuit where he has to prove that he isn't a liar. That would be fucking hilarious.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Was that video from James O'Brien? Talking about how calling Boris a liar is just a statement of fact?

I watched that earlier, now vanished from my YouTube history. Looks like Boris got the lawyers involved there, probably at tax payer expense. Personally I'd love him to get involved in a lawsuit where he has to prove that he isn't a liar. That would be fucking hilarious.
    Yep, that same video. Which apparently Boris installed a buddy as the head of the BBC or something? Is he calling in favors like a snowflake loser?

Temporary supermarket profiteering who have taken the decision not to stock items that have risen in price, they can't easily make a profit on, due to the global cost of living crisis caused by ridiculous pandemic lockdowns and the Ukraine situation driving up energy costs.
    The irony is that even if your statement was true, no-one would believe it.

It's what happens when you lie repeatedly.

The right wing has lost all credibility.

Anyone remember this?:

Looking forward to Tory tears in 2024/25.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Williams View Post
    The irony is that even if your statement was true, no-one would believe it.

It's what happens when you lie repeatedly.

The right wing has lost all credibility.

Anyone remember this?:

Looking forward to Tory tears in 2024/25.
    Considering Labour under Kier Starmer are trying to out Tory the Tories at the minute, I'm not sure UK lefties have any cause for celebration. We can all sleep soundly now Corbyn and his gang are out in the wilderness.

Certainly the beautiful Brexit is safe in 24/25 and for the foreseeable no matter who gets in. Isn't it only the SNP calling for rejoining the EU? Or they were until Sturgeon did a runner. Who knows now.

Wait a sec let me check how many people in England can vote for them...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Considering Labour under Kier Starmer are trying to out Tory the Tories at the minute
    Yep, but that isn't strictly true is it.

Given that the Tories have swung so far to the right they feel it suitable to elect a deputy chairman who shares some of the same goals as National Action, any move back to the centre will be an improvement.

In the meantime, Theresa Coffey wants you to eat turnips:

Eating turnips could help ease vegetable shortage, suggests Therese Coffey

Yum, yum.

Yep, but that isn't strictly true is it.

Given that the Tories have swung so far to the right they feel it suitable to elect a deputy chairman who shares some of the same goals as National Action, any move back to the centre will be an improvement.

Yum, yum.
    I mean...does she eat them? Has she ever considered like...people might not like them?

Also -

Ms Coffey has also come under fire after appearing to suggest people struggling to afford food could work more hours or improve their skills to get a higher income.
    Fucking rofl, she's got massive "let them eat cake" energy, like most of the Tory party.

Really though, won't those poors just shut the fuck up and die already? They're making life incredibly annoying for the Tories that have to keep reminding them that it's their fault for being poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean...does she eat them? Has she ever considered like...people might not like them?
    It made me laugh because I genuinely hate them... like, really despise them. Thanks, Theresa.

It made me laugh because I genuinely hate them... like, really despise them. Thanks, Theresa.
    I mean, cucumbers and tomatoes aren't even vegetables, no? They're both seeded plants, they're fuckin fruits rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin v3 View Post

Yum, yum.
    To be fair Ms Coffey doesn't look like a fan of vegetables in general, so probably doesn't know how fucking horrible Turnips are!

Last edited by Iliena; 2023-02-23 at 08:58 PM.
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

Anne Widdecombe's slightly less stable twin.

Oi, I never noticed the dribbles on her shirt. Is that saliva from drooling or does she have problems making sure liquids she drinks actually make it into her mouth?

Probably missed her mouth! I think it's safe to say the way she is tonguing that cigar that not her first glass!
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

sort of genuinely cant believe there is no veg at the shop and there wont be for what a month? lmao

was proper empty when i went down 30 mins ago, cost of some shit now is ludicrous as well this is me when i go to the shops nowadays :

not paying £4 for a bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce, dont know who that baby is but he makes a hell of a sauce and that shit is going directly into my bag

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    not paying £4 for a bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce, dont know who that baby is but he makes a hell of a sauce and that shit is going directly into my bag
    That's Zuckerbots favorite BBQ sauce! He even proudly displays it on his shelf behind in his office like normal human beings do with their favorite condiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's Zuckerbots favorite BBQ sauce! He even proudly displays it on his shelf behind in his office like normal human beings do with their favorite condiments.
    you'd have to be a fucking billionaire to be buying the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    sort of genuinely cant believe there is no veg at the shop and there wont be for what a month? lmao

was proper empty when i went down 30 mins ago, cost of some shit now is ludicrous as well
    I guess that must be another brexit benefit...