View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Wtf is that nonsense. That's almost as bad as Dribbles' drivel.
    It's the Sunday sport

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Sport

The same high brow newspaper that gave us headlines such as London Bus in Arctic, WW2 Bomber on the moon and Elvis statue on Mars.

They're either a conspiracy theory wet dream paper or The Onion of Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They are where Men in Black get their news
    Let's hope they never see this "documentary"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Let's hope they never see this "documentary"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
    You know, part of me actually wants to watch that. It seems to be a deliberate so bad it's funny film.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    You know, part of me actually wants to watch that. It seems to be a deliberate so bad it's funny film.
    Oh you should, it's a super low budget thing but it's a hilarious satire. Actually there is a sequel on the way. Just make sure you have a drink or two first.

Oh you should, it's a super low budget thing but it's a hilarious satire. Actually there is a sequel on the way. Just make sure you have a drink or two first.
    Dammit I'm straight edge, this will not do!

Dammit I'm straight edge, this will not do!
    Well then you'll just need a solid sense of humor

Well then you'll just need a solid sense of humor
    That I do have :P

That I do have :P
    And that's the trailer for the second one ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI
    But they don't have money so it's been delayed 3 years so far

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh I saw a film about Nazis from the Moon?
    Pfft, Vampire Nazis with pet werewolves was much better. Hellsing ftw.
    I like how they're just doubling down on every possible conspiracy theory. Einstein turning a black guy albino, hollow earth with Hitler riding a t-rex, Sarah Palin president, Nazis from the moon mining Helium and attacking earth with a ship named Götterdämmerung. It's like reading the Express (or Dribbs) but it's actually entertaining.

And that's the trailer for the second one ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI
    But they don't have money so it's been delayed 3 years so far
    Why did I read the comments? They literally have people saying Nazis did nothing wrong in there x.x

I like how they're just doubling down on every possible conspiracy theory. Einstein turning a black guy albino, hollow earth with Hitler riding a t-rex, Sarah Palin president, Nazis from the moon mining Helium and attacking earth with a ship named Götterdämmerung. It's like reading the Express (or Dribbs) but it's actually entertaining.
    So, basically, this is regular lecture for Brexiteers?

Edit: Watched a few clips from James O'Brien's radio show. Does he only get insane callers? They all sound like Dribbles. Is his thinking perhaps the norm in Brexiteer land after all?
    Last edited by Slant; 2018-08-13 at 11:08 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, basically, this is regular lecture for Brexiteers?

Edit: Watched a few clips from James O'Brien's radio show. Does he only get insane callers? They all sound like Dribbles. Is his thinking perhaps the norm in Brexiteer land after all?
    Ha! From me you get facts Eurochums, yet as usual you counter with nothing but off topic distractions. More facts for you...

UK unemployment fell by 65,000 to 1.36 million in three months to June - the lowest for more than 40 years, official figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.

Read it and weep, the EU can only dream, yet never questions why they can't compete with Brexit Britain.

The ONS figures also showed the number of European Union nationals working in the UK fell by a record amount.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45181079

Brexit working as intended.

Take one last look as you wave me goodbye.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Ha! From me you get facts Eurochums, yet as usual you counter with nothing but off topic distractions. More facts for you...

UK unemployment fell by 65,000 to 1.36 million in three months to June - the lowest for more than 40 years, official figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.

Read it and weep, the EU can only dream, yet never questions why they can't compete with Brexit Britain.

The ONS figures also showed the number of European Union nationals working in the UK fell by a record amount.

Yes, and you're still in the EU. If you want to demonstrate how Brexit is going to improve things, showing us how things are improving while you're still in the EU is probably not the smartest move, is it?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and you're still in the EU. If you want to demonstrate how Brexit is going to improve things, showing us how things are improving while you're still in the EU is probably not the smartest move, is it?
    We are not really in the EU any more though are we, more out than in for sure. If anything the EU is still in us. Attached to us as a parasite, hanging around like a bad smell, leeching our resources despite being told to piss off more than two years ago.

Not long until freedom and this unwanted undemocratic occupying force gets kicked off those cliffs back to where it came from. Sink or swim time for your lot Slanty, sink or swim.

Just weeks to go now, tick tock.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

We are not really in the EU any more though are we, more out than in for sure. If anything the EU is still in us. Attached to us as a parasite, hanging around like a bad smell, leeching our resources despite being told to piss off more than two years ago.

Not long until freedom and this unwanted undemocratic occupying force gets kicked off those cliffs back to where it came from. Sink or swim time for your lot Slanty, sink or swim.

Just weeks to go now, tick tock.
    You keep talking as if I'm dreading Brexit. I'm not. But keep going.

7+ Year Old Account
    You keep talking as if I'm dreading Brexit. I'm not. But keep going.
    As you wish!

Not sure you are typical though my Eurocherub. Shouldn't you be trembling in a terrified manner?

German version :- The Berlin economy trembles before the Brexit

https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/art...em-Brexit.html

English Version :- BREXIT PANIC: German businesses TERRIFIED of No Deal and warn Brussels 'clock is ticking!'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...k-talks-latest

Not scary hey?

As you wish!

Not sure you are typical though my Eurocherub. Shouldn't you be trembling in a terrified manner?
    We're not dancing on the streets. But this is because we actually know the facts and what's going to happen. Something you obviously are still in denial about. But I'd say we're hardly terrified. Cherry picking companies that do most of their profit in the UK will paint a bleak picture, but if you look at who are quoted... a pizza dough manufacturer, a company doing very specific electronics... they're scraping the bottom here. Those don't make or break an economy.

BMW and Airbus do. And they've very much made clear they're not happy. And they do make or break an economy.

Btw, quoting tabloids ain't going to convince anyone, really.

Must be nice to be able to hide unemployment under 0 hour contracts. Well done, we're proud of you!

Must be nice to be able to hide unemployment under 0 hour contracts. Well done, we're proud of you!
    Zero-hour contracts do not hide unemployment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Zero-hour contracts do not hide unemployment.
    You are right. But you have over 700k people under such contracts. Not all of them mean people get to work every day or earn a suitable income with them. It is misleading and those contracts are banned everywhere else in the EU. There is nothing more precarious than this.