View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    What the actual fuck, you cant even get geography correct? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states

Furthermore, Denmark had 2 votes, a no, which resulted in a vote for an edited version of the treaty, which became a yes. Abit like if you were to vote yes or no for the actual brexit dea, when its content is clear. But I guess wannabe Americans like you, dont know any better.
    Denmark is a Baltic nation just like Latvia Lithuania and Estonia - all the same my Baltic friend.. a wiki geography lesson right back at ya...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_region

Really you should/could rename it to just being a part of the Greater EU empire.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Denmark is a Baltic nation just like Latvia Lithuania and Estonia - all the same my Baltic friend.. a wiki geography lesson right back at ya...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_region

Really you should/could rename it to just being a part of the Greater EU empire.
    Dribbles, quit being a pleb, please. Its becoming quite annoying. And historically Denmark is a scandinvian country and not a baltic region country, get your bloody facts straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?

Discuss...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Dribbles, quit being a pleb, please. Its becoming quite annoying. And historically Denmark is a scandinvian country and not a baltic region country, get your bloody facts straight.
    /sigh

Here is a map of the Baltic region.

It is quite fair to refer to those countries and people who live with a shoreline to the Baltic sea as Baltic. What does it matter? Did I touch a nerve? Surely we are all happy eurochums together, well some of us only until next March...

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post

Discuss...
    I am sane, thank you Nigel!
    Last edited by dribbles; 2018-08-22 at 09:55 PM.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

/sigh

Here is a map of the Baltic region.

It is quite fair to refer to those countries and people who live with a shoreline to the Baltic sea as Baltic. What does it matter? Did I touch a nerve? Surely we are all happy eurochums together, well some of us only until next March...

I am sane, thank you Nigel!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states (as someone pointed out before).

You can't just reinterpret commonly used terminology to rile people up. Not that being a baltic state is a bad thing, the Baltic States are great countries and you trying to offend someone with your cheap shot is quite insulting to them. But, a nationalist like you that believes in British supremacy doesn't care abou that, does he?

Btw, by your looney interpretation, Germany is baltic, too. Go ahead, try to upset me with that one. Oh wait, it's of no use, you think I'm a Nazi because I'm from Germany. What's could possibly be bigger than that, as insults go?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

You can't just reinterpret commonly used terminology to rile people up. Not that being a baltic state is a bad thing, the Baltic States are great countries and you trying to offend someone with your cheap shot is quite insulting to them. But, a nationalist like you that believes in British supremacy doesn't care abou that, does he?

Btw, by your looney interpretation, Germany is baltic, too. Go ahead, try to upset me with that one. Oh wait, it's of no use, you think I'm a Nazi because I'm from Germany. What's could possibly be bigger than that, as insults go?
    Your Brothers Grimm imagination is getting the better of you, I never ever mentioned the Baltic States, you or someone else bought that up first. I correctly referred to a person of Denmark as Baltic, and then the EU fanatics thought I was doing someone down and threw a wobbly. Shame on you. And yes strictly speaking I guess you could be Baltic too, do you see a racist slur in that statement? Says more about you than me.

Being called a Hollander?

- - - Updated - - -

Your Brothers Grimm imagination is getting the better of you, I never ever mentioned the Baltic States, you or someone else bought that up first. I correctly referred to a person of Denmark as Baltic, and then the EU fanatics thought I was doing someone down and threw a wobbly. Shame on you. And yes strictly speaking I guess you could be Baltic too, do you see a racist slur in that statement? Says more about you than me.
    Referring a person from Denmark as Baltic is about as wrong as you can get. Foremost you refer them as scandinivian or Dane/Danish, but never as Baltic.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Referring a person from Denmark as Baltic is about as wrong as you can get. Foremost you refer them as scandinivian or Dane/Danish, but never as Baltic.
    It's a fact of geography they have a shoreline to the Baltic Sea, it cannot be more right than that. Nothing at all wrong with those Balti/Danish (would that be the plural?) people as far I am concerned... It's the EU fanatics, as usual, with the problem.

Oh yes, but now you claim danes are a baltic people. Whats your understanding about Baltics as a nationality even?

10+ Year Old Account

Forgot to add myself.

Should anyone else wish to be added to the MMO-Champion "Sane/Insane - Europhile/Europhobe" graph of graphs please let me know your co-ordinates.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, but now you claim danes are a baltic people. Whats your understanding about Baltics as a nationality even?
    My understanding is that the Baltic Region contains many nationalities, many in addition are controlled by the EU empire, nothing more nothing less. What exactly are you insinuating?

Do you think danes are a Baltic ethnonationality?

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you think danes are a Baltic ethnonationality?
    I think they come from the Baltic region and can be correctly referred to as Baltic peoples irrespective of their nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post

Forgot to add myself.

Should anyone else wish to be added to the MMO-Champion "Sane/Insane - Europhile/Europhobe" graph of graphs please let me know your co-ordinates.
    Could you place Jeremy Corbyn on that please Nigel!?!

I think they come from the Baltic region and can be correctly referred to as Baltic peoples irrespective of their nationality.

Could you place Jeremy Corbyn on that please Nigel!?!
    Technically you cant refer them as Baltic Peoples or Balts, seeing that terminology is limited to the Baltic tribes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Technically you cant refer them as Baltic Peoples or Balts, seeing that terminology is limited to the Baltic tribes.
    Geography as a fact overrides technicalities. Geography by definition must refer to them as Baltic, anything else is just plain wrong.

No it does not. Seeing the so called Baltic Region you showed is known either as Northern Europe, or Eastern Europe, or the Baltics (Baltic states!, not the region) so there goes your defination.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm doing in this in Mac's Preview btw... can't be undone. Once your JPG is in, that's it.

lol

Nah, I like The Netherlands. I just enjoy the football rivalry. But that's on the pitch and for funsies. The Dutch are really our best neighbours apart from the Austrians maybe. One more thing the EU helped facilitate. They should hate Germany by all rights, considering that we basically wrecked them because they were "in the way". But I think it's the unity on the continent that scares people like Dribbles. He can't fathom that people would trust Germany after WW2. Shows how small he is, really.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I love you Germans too <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I like The Netherlands. I just enjoy the football rivalry. But that's on the pitch and for funsies. The Dutch are really our best neighbours apart from the Austrians maybe. One more thing the EU helped facilitate. They should hate Germany by all rights, considering that we basically wrecked them because they were "in the way". But I think it's the unity on the continent that scares people like Dribbles. He can't fathom that people would trust Germany after WW2. Shows how small he is, really.
    That chip on your shoulder gets bigger by the hour, just let it go man, stop living in the 1940's. Nobody has said they don't trust Germany, with certainty 100's of millions say they don't trust the EU.