View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Christ, if anyone wants to see what a completely out of touch Brexiteer looks like, look up Kate Hoeys comments from todays debate.
    For reference:

Begins at 2:23:40.

I like how they all pretend like the border is just a problem someone conjured up to make Brexit difficult... rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    And this right here is why this forum needs some more limitations on posting in non video game forums, like a 300+ post limit.

But the admins on this site doesn't give a shit, and hasn't for years.
    300+ is a bit steep. 50 would be sufficient to put quite the obstacle in front of these emotional rage posters.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Merkel also confirmed she has no intention to see the deal changed in any way.

Also, not sure anyone posted this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjp5OmoDYQM

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    What if Bercow were to grab that royal scepter, brandish it and yell "By the power of Greyskull!"? Maybe they'll get new powers?
    The odds can't be worse than the UK getting the deal it really wants?
    I believe that would result in some tutting and disapproving looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I believe that would result in some tutting and disapproving looks.
    And hopefully a nice jab from Skinner.

Do they mean help May or help the UK? They could promise her an Irish passport and a pile of cash for calling it off?

We pinky swear that we won't trigger the backstop....ever. Now get out, we want to give this whole hostile environment idea a whirl for people we no longer want near us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wait did the mods delete the ban evaders' posts?
    well i got a response notification for deleted posts... but that is not uncommon for me.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Wait did the mods delete the ban evaders' posts?
    Might have finally hit him with an ip ban.

Maybe the Queen has set her army of corgi assassins to kill May for disgracing the Union and Tusk is offering asylum
    That would balance out all the EU refugees the UK has had to handle over the years, according to Dribbs. Maybe he'll shut up then

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    I'd like to buy the mods a Xmas beer. If they want to set up a go fund me, I'd happily contribute. I'm not kidding. Seems like a very difficult job for absolutely zero reward.
    You can't really dust for vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I'd like to buy the mods a Xmas beer. If they want to set up a go fund me, I'd happily contribute. I'm not kidding. Seems like a very difficult job for absolutely zero reward.
    Yeah, dealing with that kind of troll must be really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, dealing with that kind of troll must be really annoying.
    At least they turnip'd that one in the bud. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, Brexit.

There is no “have your cake and eat it too” solution for Britain. That is what is riling the British political scene.

If it wishes to be free to negotiate free-trade deals around the world, it has to either rebuild a border in Ireland, putting at risk the Good Friday peace accord, or put up a customs border between Northern Ireland and the rest of the U.K., which is equally unpalatable to the British citizens of Northern Ireland.

If it crashes out of the EU with no agreement at all, the economic costs are the highest of all, and border chaos is likely.

Whatever Britain’s political sovereignty aspirations, its economic future is tied to Europe. The U.K.’s most important trading partners are the other 27 members of the European Union.
    I am really hoping someone with authority demands a revote. Because nothing about this seems to be working at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I am really hoping someone with authority demands a revote. Because nothing about this seems to be working at all.
    When Mays Deal eventually gets shot down I think we'll see support for the second vote start going up, I wasn't sold on the second vote early into this process and argued against it, but seeing how much perceptions have shifted, and how much more people actually know about what they'd be voting for, I can fully support it now.

If it leads to a 3rd vote? So be it, but hopefully this one will have a much stronger majority than 51.9% to 48.1%.

At least they turnip'd that one in the bud. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, Brexit.

Trust me we've been trying to tell them for 2 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me we've been trying to tell them for 2 years.
    I mean, yeah, but it's escalating.

Please don't make me say the UK is doing worse than Trump. I really like the UK.

I mean, yeah, but it's escalating.

Please don't make me say the UK is doing worse than Trump. I really like the UK.
    You guys managed to pitch coal at a climate change conference. You win, for now

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is, I somehow doubt it. It will be a slim margin to remain at best.
    It's an awfully complex matter that would be a nightmare to implement with a united country, parliament and government.
    They have none of the above.
    Any decision that would bring some sense of certainty and stability would be better than the current situation. Whichever way it goes, most people would just be relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I'd call you Saint Nige but...well you know. Still. Nice offer.

I mean typical borgeoius pig seeking to buy favour with that corrupt clique of mods! Sorry it's been a few hours and I fear our dear departed friend may not return and flame us so I will take up the mantle.

10+ Year Old Account
    You win, for now
    I'm tired of winning.

I'm tired of winning.
    Well, your dear leader warned you you would.
    Why can't people just listen these days ...