View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Sure, after we leave the EU and have honoured the referendum then have a vote on joining the EEA. Not before we have left.
    No we already had the vote - joining the EEA is leaving the EU. One exit on the roundabout according to you. Leaving the EU to joint the EEA honours the referendum because it only asked about leaving, nothing on it mentions where we should go next.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Brexit is harking back to and celebrating the UK's imperialist past, not killing it off.
    Feels more like a pissing contest between eunuchs to me ... :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Sure, after we leave the EU and have honoured the referendum then have a vote on joining the EEA. Not before we have left.
    Norway already said "hell no" to you joining them.

Brexit is harking back to and celebrating the UK's imperialist past, not killing it off.
    Haha, we look like a bunch of chumps.

So it's looking like none of the amendments will pass tonight and if they do then they will be ignored anyway. Be prepared to give a rousing round of applause to our Parliamentarians later this evening. Stirling work as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    So it's looking like none of the amendments will pass tonight and if they do then they will be ignored anyway. Be prepared to give a rousing round of applause to our Parliamentarians later this evening. Stirling work as always.
    I guess the EU anticipated such professionalism and constructive stance seeing their press release this morning.
    http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-19-1813_en.htm

Amendment A is passable, depends on how many Conservatives defy the whip.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Amendment A is passable, depends on how many Conservatives defy the whip.
    Which one is A tonight? Not been able to find the BBC atm, just who's submitting them and what they contain.

/edit: Since Letwin's is first up, I guess it's A?

Amendment D withdrawn by the leader of the opposition, they're supporting amendment A which got a rather resounding aye vs a weaker no in division. Voting underway.

Business Minister Richard Harrington has resigned from the government in order to support the Letwin Amendment

Which one is A tonight? Not been able to find the BBC atm, just who's submitting them and what they contain.
    Amendment A is Letwin's cross party amendment which takes the order paper off the Government. D was Corbyn's, the other is Beckett's that instructs the Government to seek further extension if we run out of time.. again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Business Minister Richard Harrington has resigned from the government in order to support the Letwin Amendment.
    Oh shit, that didnt take long. Expecting a few Conservatives to defy the whip on this.

Oh shit, that didnt take long. Expecting a few Conservatives to defy the whip on this.
    Fingers crossed it passes with this + Labour also supporting.

Absolute state of the BBC, covering for a group of ministers naming themselves after the leaders of the fucking kkk

Amendment A is Letwin's cross party amendment which takes the order paper off the Government. D was Corbyn's, the other is Beckett's that instructs the Government to seek further extension if we run out of time.. again.
    Many thanks. Unrelated but as I'm poking round on the BBC I discovered that the guy who threw an egg at Corbyn has been given 28 days in jail for assault by beating.

Many thanks. Unrelated but as I'm poking round on the BBC I discovered that the guy who threw an egg at Corbyn has been given 28 days in jail for assault by beating.
    I saw that, I swear it's either the most unintended pun ever or the Judge has a sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Absolute state of the BBC, covering for a group of ministers naming themselves after the leaders of the fucking kkk
    Yes I did see this earlier and it did indeed raise an eyebrow. The other way to go with it is to assume that they are virgins on the internet but JRM, at last count had roughly a gazillion children.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post

Probably avoiding themselves from being sued for defamation if they didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Letwin passes! 329-302 Wednesday just became brilliant fun.

At least that's a step in the right direction

Conservative MPs who voted against Letwin's amendment but who also voted against May's Deal and No Deal, need to think long and hard about the purpose of their pitiful little lives.

Letwin passes! 329-302 Wednesday just became brilliant fun.
    Spicy!

Hows that for taking back control Mrs May?

Now they just need to actually agree on what they do want.

Now they just need to actually agree on what they do want.
    But after 3 years, them finally having the option to do that is a welcome change