View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Yeh, for idiots it’s an option.
    Okay then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I don't think you have that kind of power actually. Unlike say the EU which has article 50.
    It is an option, you know, to vote to leave.
    Ok, i'm pretty sure your posts are nothing but random generated words.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ok, i'm pretty sure your posts are nothing but random generated words.
    Right back at yeah. :3
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    If they have any sense of self worth knowing the UK has contributed much to the EU. They should at least be getting a good deal from the EU. More proof that the EU is corrupt cause they're greedy. Which more of a reason it needs to be disbanded.
    The UK already had a better deal with the EU than many other member states. What the UK wants is the benefits of the EU with none of the obligations, and that's only a good deal for one side of the equation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    We had a good deal with the eu, nothing less than special snowflake status, but that wasn’t good enough for the brextremist.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh, for idiots it’s an option.
    No you didn't have a good deal, more taxes more it's anything but good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    if all else fails i can move to france because my partner and i have a home there.

but i do think voting leave was 100% the right thing to do
    If all else fails you can move back in to the EU?

God you're fucking precious aren't you?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    If they have any sense of self worth knowing the UK has contributed much to the EU. They should at least be getting a good deal from the EU. More proof that the EU is corrupt cause they're greedy. Which more of a reason it needs to be disbanded.
    This isn't about niceties or "what they deserve". This is business and the EU looking out for its own. This has nothing to do with corruption (look up the word corruption in your dictionary, don't misuse it again) and certainly the EU doesn't need to be disbanded for doing the job it's designed for.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    The UK already had a better deal with the EU than many other member states.
    Ironic isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ironic isn't it?
    Yup, and good luck to the Government in trying to sell the inevitably far worse deal to get access to the single market to the retarded public who voted Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yup, and good luck to the Government in trying to sell the inevitably far worse deal to get access to the single market to the retarded public who voted Leave.
    initially that's the easy part - just blame the EU for "punishing" the UK and "choosing to push the UK off a cliff edge"
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-10-16 at 07:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    initially that's the easy part - just blame the EU for "punishing" the UK and "choosing to push the UK off a cliff edge"
    Yeah you're right, but part of me hopes that Brexit has made them realise that using the EU as an easy scapegoat is the reason we've ended up in the mess in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is that a common talking point in your TV talk shows or popular newspapers?
    popular as in Daily Mail, Sun etc? absolutely not, main focus is still Evil EU, Evil Immigrants, Take back Control, Make Britain Great (and white) Again, etc

read any one of Floopa's posts to get a good idea of what the most popular UK newspapers are saying about Brexit at any particular time
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-10-16 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Very compelling argument, do tell me more.

Two options here either i believe the entire world, all the media were against him what is quite a feat and some real science fiction mind control stuff going on.
    There's a perfectly simple (and true) explanation. Eurozone officials anonymously brief media that Greece produced nothing, and you bought the lies like a good little gullible dupe.
    Or i believe everyone else and not the guy that got sacked from his own party by not being able to deliver.
    Varoufakis resigned. He didn't get sacked. In fact, Tsipras asked him to stay on. Stop lying and go educate yourself about these events before you embarrass yourself further.
    I told you plans were delivered too late,
    Nope. You totally made that up with zero proof to cover up for your embarrassment over being called out for your lies. Produce the proof. Put up or shut up.
    that does not mean or imply in any way it did not know these things existed,
    You did not know these documents existed. I know this for a fact because you claimed Varoufakis produced nothing, and when I called you out, you immediately changed your story to the lie above.
    but i guess when you have no actual arguments it is best to make up things others said and then try to counter those fabrications.
    Projection.
    He promised the people of Greece that despite the decades of corruption, poor management, nation wide tax evasion, that they would not feel the burden at all and the EU would pay for it. That's the person you're defending here, the populist, the seller of lies.

And you want to call me gullible, good luck with that.
    Nope. Another lie that you've completely made up and that you can't back up. Produce the quote. Put up or shut up.

The cluelessness, the lies, the gullibility, all wrapped up in a total arrogance that's backed up by zero evidence. You can't produce. This is really embarrassing for you. You should apologize for misleading readers with these lies.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2017-10-16 at 05:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Well the EU has to try and hurt the UK, after all they don't want to make leaving seem easy, simple or amicable. Other countries might start looking for greener pastures.

Well the EU has to try and hurt the UK, after all they don't want to make leaving seem easy, simple or amicable. Other countries might start looking for greener pastures.
    Thinking you're being "punished" because an autonomous body doesn't accept your proposal is the height of hubris. I imagine brexit supporters would fit right in at r/NiceGuys.

time to cancel my Netflix subscription and then shout loudly about how Netflix not giving me free access to their service is hurting me just to prevent their other subscribers from also cancelling

or maybe cancelling my Nexflix subscription is just a shit decision, who knows
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-10-16 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    The schadenfreude is strong in this thread.

Not to say I don't like a good bit of schadenfreude myself.

Meanwhile, in Austria....

Deleted
    I don't think they'll ever leave EU's save haven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    I don't think the EU's haven is that save.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is the EU trying to hurt the UK? Do you have an example?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Meanwhile, in Austria....
    Go on...

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.