View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    So the guy who helped cause Brexit and ran away like a coward when things were going south is now trying to go for round 2?
    Once a contrarian, always a contrarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    So the guy who helped cause Brexit and ran away like a coward when things were going south is now trying to go for round 2?
    Boris has been back for a while now.

Oh, you meant the OTHER guy who helped cause Brexit then bailed like a slimy shit.

Sorry they're all so similar telling them apart takes effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    In other news, Nigel Farage is back and rebranded the Brexit party into Reform UK, an anti-lockdown party.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Nigel_Far...24828132134913
    So he basically made a party to fight for .... freedom of movement? Who saw that one comming?
    Changing the name to the reform party was something that was known about for months, it's not a new thing. I was hearing about the whole changing of the name back in the summer, I'm just shocked it took so long.

That said anti-lockdown party. I guess he still wants the crazy vote. Or is hoping the extreme tories that snuck in during the 2019 general election (pretty much all of the ones that became MPs in the old red wall are acting like extreme nutters in the US Republican party) will jump over to his party.

I imagine Farage is going after the same people that UKIP went after before.

Once a mad populist, always a mad populist. And I don't imagine the voters have gotten any saner in the intervening years.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Changing the name to the reform party was something that was known about for months, it's not a new thing. I was hearing about the whole changing of the name back in the summer, I'm just shocked it took so long.

That said anti-lockdown party. I guess he still wants the crazy vote. Or is hoping the extreme tories that snuck in during the 2019 general election (pretty much all of the ones that became MPs in the old red wall are acting like extreme nutters in the US Republican party) will jump over to his party.
    I didn't know. But I guess with no election coming anytime soon there was no rush. Now he has his new one trick and can spend the next year repeating the same shitty slogan over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    yes. Herd immunity without a vaccine is simply letting the virus do its thing of killing people, it doesn't actually prevent anything.
    The one upside is thanks to the 'rona, he'll have self-deleting supporters.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Wait wait wait, wasn't Farange one of those who advocated the Brexit then run away right after they got the result?
    Aka the "I did my job, now you finish it, have fuuuuuuuuun bye!"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Yes .
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Wait wait wait, wasn't Farange one of those who advocated the Brexit then run away right after they got the result?
    It's a bit better than this. He's the guy who shouted "sovereignty! Let's make our own rules!" for the last 15 years in the European Parliament. Now he's back with "our government and political system are rubbish! People should do whatever the fuck they want at the expense of other people's lives!". Give him another election cycle and he'll go full kim jong un.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Boris has been back for a while now.

Oh, you meant the OTHER guy who helped cause Brexit then bailed like a slimy shit.

Sorry they're all so similar telling them apart takes effort.
    To help you: it's 'crazy face guy' who's back, while 'crazy hair guy' has been back for longer, and 'weird bald guy' is running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    The vote happened, he ran to the German embassy and tried to get german passports

The vote happened, he ran to the German embassy and tried to get german passports
    You need a marriage to a german national and 3 years residency. It's not that hard and he probably had both already

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    You need a marriage to a german national and 3 years residency. It's not that hard and he probably had both already
    It was more the irony of wanting to be out of the EU and when the vote happened rushed to get a passport to allow himself to remain in.

It was more the irony of wanting to be out of the EU and when the vote happened rushed to get a passport to allow himself to remain in.
    It was more the irony that Nigel was already german 20 years ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a struggle to keep up with the speed of these post brexit trade deals and benefits flooding in, another one today...

Britain has reached a free-trade deal with Kenya and in turn strengthened its ties with the Commonwealth. The Prime Minister has now signed or agreed in principle trade agreements with 52 nations around the world.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...alth-latest-eu

Once upon a time we were stuck with partners, holding us back, who took decades to do the exact same thing. Well done Nigel for getting us out.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Kenya, really going after those economic powerhouses ey.

So how much of the deal is simply copied from the EPA the EU already negotiated with the East African Community back in 2014 and that Kenya has ratified?
    I'm guessing a lot.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Kenya, really going after those economic powerhouses ey.

So how much of the deal is simply copied from the EPA the EU already negotiated with the East African Community back in 2014 and that Kenya has ratified?
    I'm guessing a lot.
    I read: Kenya. I was like....

Good, some random african country which will probaly cost more money then it will give.

Kenya's not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Kenya's not so bad.
    GDP Kenya €77 billion
    GDP Unitet Kingdom €2.500 billion

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    It's a struggle to keep up with the speed of these post brexit trade deals and benefits flooding in, another one today...

Britain has reached a free-trade deal with Kenya and in turn strengthened its ties with the Commonwealth. The Prime Minister has now signed or agreed in principle trade agreements with 52 nations around the world.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...alth-latest-eu

Once upon a time we were stuck with partners, holding us back, who took decades to do the exact same thing. Well done Nigel for getting us out.
    lol yes! ditch the worlds biggest trading block so you can get free trade deals with.... Kenya! BOOM! What a fucking joke lol, what's next? Somalia?