View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    maybe there is even an investment IN UK ?
    Of course there is.
    It was in her link, it said Brexit already caused problems with investments from this bank to 300 housing projects in the UK because it isn't clear if the UK will continue to keep their commitments.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2017-10-27 at 07:01 PM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Of course there is.
    It was in her link, it said Brexit already caused problems with investments from this bank to 300 housing projects in the UK because it isn't clear if the UK will continue to keep their commitments.
    yeah, who would have thought....

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    the Brexit negotiations are in our favour currently. the eu said they fear a no deal which would be disastrous and are preparing for that eventuality. just imagine if eu doesn't get any money from Great Britain, what happens to all the pet projects we funded unnecessarily, without any reward?

oh right, they stop.

bye bye eu. Britain will once again rule europe
    The EU has been preparing for a no deal for almost two years now. No, the negotiations are not in your favour. Not at all. And when we keep trying to hand you olive branches and save May from utter disgrace, you misinterpret that as weakness... EU politicians showing pity and respect instead of pouncing on her like vultures is not weakness. It's restraint.

Those pet projects? They're running your country.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

what happens to all the pet projects we funded unnecessarily, without any reward?
    slightly ironic that your very next post features a link to some of those projects that were set to directly benefit the UK

the Brexit negotiations are in our favour currently. the eu said they fear a no deal which would be disastrous and are preparing for that eventuality. just imagine if eu doesn't get any money from Great Britain, what happens to all the pet projects we funded unnecessarily, without any reward?
    We'll ask Wales when they lose all the EU money which actually was at a higher rate than the UK was putting into the EU shall we?

Deleted
    Looks like a certain Pro-Brexit British Tabloid is moving to stay in the EU.
    https://twitter.com/DMReporter/statu...60205123067904

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Looks like a certain Pro-Brexit British Tabloid is moving to stay in the EU.
    https://twitter.com/DMReporter/statu...60205123067904
    are we really surprised ?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    yeah, who would have thought....
    Wasn't foreigners taking their houses on of those reasons brexiteers claimed made Brexit necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Looks fake to me, the paper is wrong. Also it purports to be from a Sunday Times article but the only site carrying this story, Reddit, contains a dead link to the original article.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedkingd...operations_to/
    Doesn't even make sense, considering that the target audience is almost exclusively Britain, not any country within the EU.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks fake to me, the paper is wrong. Also it purports to be from a Sunday Times article but the only site carrying this story, Reddit, contains a dead link to the original article.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedkingd...operations_to/
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Doesn't even make sense, considering that the target audience is almost exclusively Britain, not any country within the EU.
    Of course it couldn't happen on such a reputable site such as this one, no way jose, not on your nelly, I couldn't dare even suggest it. Absolutely everywhere else though and especially reddit there are so many paid for pro EU bots spreading fake news, if it wasn't for seers such as myself and others it would be hard to see the wood for the trees.

I blame EU universities radicalising the poor but time rich young in the mad cult of Brussels, with Brexit their funding will soon be cut off and hopefully the problem will diminish.

Even those crafty Russian bots could learn some new tricks from the EU ones.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

it's very sad to see people buying into pro eu fake news, and disregarding the pro Brexit truths.

and as much as i hate it, the left wing academics that talk down Brexit and Great Britain are just doing the country a disservice and they should be silenced if they continue to spout fake news about how great Great Britain will be post-Brexit

it's very sad to see people buying into pro eu fake news, and disregarding the pro Brexit truths.

and as much as i hate it, the left wing academics that talk down Brexit and Great Britain are just doing the country a disservice and they should be silenced if they continue to spout fake news about how great Great Britain will be post-Brexit
    So you want to silence people that don't agree with you're political opinion? You are either just trolling or just a fascist wannabee.

If Dribbles and Floopa didn't write posts that were exactly like me writing one to take the piss I'd be half tempted to take them seriously. As it stands though I think they are hilarious and no doubt they think they are being fucking hilarious too when they write this shit. I'd be surprised if they didn't need to wear corsets when posting for fear their sides would split.

Quick reminder that "Great Britain" is a geographic term, not political, and "great" refers to size, not quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Quick reminder that "Great Britain" is a geographic term, not political, and "great" refers to size, not quality.
    I don't know how they meant it, but their usage could technically be correct. Replace "great britain" with a noun. For instance, life. "They should be silenced if they continue to spout fake news about how life will be post-brexit."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Not surprisingly some in academia looked upon this letter as rather sinister.
    Quite rightly it is very sinister. Universities are hotbeds of radicalisation, wether that be the cultist pro Europeans who cannot accept any other way converting fresh innocent minds, or the fanatics corrupting those very same young minds to the terrorist cause of ISIS.

Thankfully most of the young naive teens mature and with age comes wisdom, the vast majority realising the flaws in the EU/ISIS projects such that only the lunatics and nutcases still promote and support those subjugating methods of government/organisation.

In time both will crumble and common sense will prevail, but the causation of that radicalisation should be tackled.

Well done that MP.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Quite rightly it is very sinister. Universities are hotbeds of radicalisation, wether that be the cultist pro Europeans who cannot accept any other way converting fresh innocent minds, or the fanatics corrupting those very same young minds to the terrorist cause of ISIS.

Thankfully most of the young naive teens mature and with age comes wisdom, the vast majority realising the flaws in the EU/ISIS projects such that only the lunatics and nutcases still promote and support those subjugating methods of government/organisation.

In time both will crumble and common sense will prevail, but the causation of that radicalisation should be tackled.

Well done that MP.
    wasn't the query "What is the EU" the 2nd top google query about the EU from the UK AFTER the vote. I mean, bloody hell people, why did you vote if you don't even know what you are voting for or against.

THAT is sinister.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    wasn't the query "What is the EU" the 2nd top google query about the EU from the UK AFTER the vote. I mean, bloody hell people, why did you vote if you don't even know what you are voting for or against.

THAT is sinister.
    It is very hard to know what kind of a beast the EU is when it doesn't have a clue itself. Here are some new ambitions of fundamentalist things that no EU citizen will ever get to vote on...

1. EU 'superstate' fear as Brussels chief Juncker plots for Chancellor for the whole of Europe
    2. A new European Union finance supremo able to go into member states and make ‘structural reforms’ to their domestic budgets

All done and dusted for April 2019, the month after Brexit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-Europe.html

Is he serious or just too many brandys again? Doesn't the man leading Europe realise the mess it is in?

They say a picture paints a thousand words so here is where the EU is really at today.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That picture says nothing, it's what we call propaganda. I have seen quite bit of such cartoon during the brexit campaign, from both side.

I find it sad that people are more impacted by meaningless cartoon rather than actual information about the topic. It's almost like whoever has the better cartoon wins.

anyway, my point is, it is very likely the british people (possibly even you still) vote for an extremely important decision, having next to no idea what they are voting for. Obviously you don't expect the UK public to be all expert in economy, foreign relation and diplomacy and immigration, but come on, what is the EU, seriously?

that's fucked up, and because is it, it's more and more apparent that the UK is fucked. The negociations will not go in UK favor, UK economy will take decades to recovers if at all, and the UK influence in Europe will subside more and more.

Simply put, the UK could influence the EU future by staying inside, but once out, the UK is at the mercy of EU without even a say.

Of course it couldn't happen on such a reputable site such as this one, no way jose, not on your nelly, I couldn't dare even suggest it. Absolutely everywhere else though and especially reddit there are so many paid for pro EU bots spreading fake news, if it wasn't for seers such as myself and others it would be hard to see the wood for the trees.

I blame EU universities radicalising the poor but time rich young in the mad cult of Brussels, with Brexit their funding will soon be cut off and hopefully the problem will diminish.

Even those crafty Russian bots could learn some new tricks from the EU ones.
    Ah, that finally does it. You're trolling for trolling's sake. Now you've done it and spoiled it all. I've actually defended your side of the argument in this. That you go and irrationally start a rant to attack my argument really just shows that you don't give jack shit about any of the actual issues, you're just here to talk bullshit.

I honestly blieve you're a remainer pulling a few legs for shits'n'giggles. :P

- - - Updated - - -

It is very hard to know what kind of a beast the EU is when it doesn't have a clue itself. Here are some new ambitions of fundamentalist things that no EU citizen will ever get to vote on...

1. EU 'superstate' fear as Brussels chief Juncker plots for Chancellor for the whole of Europe
    2. A new European Union finance supremo able to go into member states and make ‘structural reforms’ to their domestic budgets

All done and dusted for April 2019, the month after Brexit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-Europe.html

Is he serious or just too many brandys again? Doesn't the man leading Europe realise the mess it is in?

They say a picture paints a thousand words so here is where the EU is really at today.