View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Germany.....MAY BE......CONSIDERING.....WHETHER....to reintroduce.

Wow, that really is happening then. Positively, without question. Because you don't say that you may be considering whether to do something unless you absolutely will.

It's a bit like you saying that you may be considering whether to post something sensible in this thread. That sets it up as being a small possibility, but of course we all know it won't happen.

How's the whole totalitarian facist thing coming along Dribbles? Do you feel better now you've allowed a bit of the real you to leak into this debate?

Its going great in his mind I geuss....

Right Dribbles? Tick Tock, before we know how deep your in deep shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Is that a picture of lorries backed up on the A16 at Calais all the way to the Netherlands with rotting food and flowers loaded on board? That Gouda cheese is going to be well matured and mouldy, might as well buy home made English Stilton!
    Lorries driving on the wrong side... nope, isn't France.

- - - Updated - - -

Brexit will be as pink a flower as Toulouse mon ami. And luckily for you, not so many crazy Germans like Slanty will be popping over for your cheese now that schengen seems dead.

The German government is considering reintroducing border controls with France...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...083200194.html

Influenced by Brexit maybe and the British desire for border controls....if only this had been done prior to the referendum the EU might not have lost one of its biggest cash cows. Too little too late, tick tock.

Just bringing you more facts eurochums, more facts.
    First off, Al-Jazeera? Seriously?

Police controls have already been re-established along parts of the Austrian border, but there may be resistance from businesses on both sides of the Rhine.
    See, this is the bit I tried to explain to you. Border people like Schengen. No border will be introduced. "Considering" is not "implementing". Politicians think about all kinds of crazy stuff, you shouldn't get overexcited over hypotheticals like that. Worry more about the parking lot that you call highway.

Germany isn't going anywhere, Germany likes the EU. We'll stick to the EU for a lot longer than many other countries. But hey, keep garnishing your fantasy if it makes you happy.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    UK parliament is in recess until a bit over two weeks from now. I'm sure there'll be new developments after that.
    It comes back for a week in September, then they're all off again for basically a month for the conferences. Nothing is getting done until October. Which if I am told right is far too late for anything to get done because how long it takes to get things through the parliaments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stantwolp View Post
    Al-Jazeera has excellent journalistic standards.
    To be fair it is a step up from 99% of the stuff he posts (Daily Mail/Express)

Quote Originally Posted by stantwolp View Post
    Al-Jazeera has excellent journalistic standards.
    Meh. I rate it only slightly higher than RT. This joke of an "article" really just agrees with me here.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45237152

The government will on Thursday publish the first in a series of technical notices designed to prepare the UK for the possibility of a no-deal Brexit.

The notices will include advice for businesses, citizens and public bodies.

Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab said securing a deal was still "the most likely outcome" - but added making alternative arrangements was the "responsible" thing to do.

Can't wait for it to be "Hurray for the rich, for the poor they should just feel lucky they're not in work houses. Middle class eh go either way." and the poor conservative voters eat it up.

Deleted
    eat the rich. roll on thursday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It comes back for a week in September, then they're all off again for basically a month for the conferences. Nothing is getting done until October. Which if I am told right is far too late for anything to get done because how long it takes to get things through the parliaments.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair it is a step up from 99% of the stuff he posts (Daily Mail/Express)
    I can quote reuters if you like? Todays brexit dividend snippet for you....

Britain recorded its biggest budget surplus for the month of July in 18 years, official data showed on Tuesday

Britain’s public finances have not been hit as hard as once feared by the project fear remainer dimwits of the 2016 Brexit vote because the economy has weakened less than many forecasters predicted.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKCN1L60Q5

Good enough for you? Brexit for the many - not the few.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Desperate times = desperate measures, we'll cope.
    It's deeply gratifying to me watching you trying to convince yourself that you're going to enjoy your self-inflicted ass-fucking lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's deeply gratifying to me watching you trying to convince yourself that you're going to enjoy your self-inflicted ass-fucking lol.
    My friend you make a mistake, it is the European evil empire that is about to take one up the rear.

Jeremy Hunt: No-deal Brexit imperils ‘extremely vulnerable’ Europe

https://www.politico.eu/article/jere...erable-europe/
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

I can quote reuters if you like? Todays brexit dividend snippet for you....

Britain recorded its biggest budget surplus for the month of July in 18 years, official data showed on Tuesday

Britain’s public finances have not been hit as hard as once feared by the project fear remainer dimwits of the 2016 Brexit vote because the economy has weakened less than many forecasters predicted.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKCN1L60Q5

Good enough for you? Brexit for the many - not the few.
    I wonder how many times we have to say this to you Dribbles. It really feels like I'm just repeating myself at this point.

We. Haven't. Left. Yet.

It's a bit weird talking about how much damage Brexit has done when we haven't left yet. It's like jumping off a cliff and saying "see, I told you that fall wouldn't hurt me" before you actually reach the ground.

Seriously, go back to your totalitarian facist wet dreams. At least when you were talking about those you sounded like a real person and not a poorly acted joke.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

My friend you make a mistake, it is the European evil empire that is about to take one up the rear.

LOL!

Maybe you should ask Floopa if there's room for you in that French getaway house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Sorry, you'll understand that the EU won't take advice from anyone in UK politics, as UK politicians to be rather incompetent as a whole. I'm really trying not to use the word "clown" here, I hope you appreciate that. But hey, someone trying to scare the EU with baseless claims once more. How original.

I'll take the word of Hunt the moment I see Satan and find out he lies to me. That's how much I trust the word of a guy who made enemies of the entire NHS when he was trying to destroy it.

Would this be a good point in time to remind the geographically challenged that the UK is actually part of Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibblewink View Post
    Would this be a good point in time to remind the geographically challenged that the UK is actually part of Europe?
    It actually isn't in the minds of Brexiteers. See, in Dribbles fantasy, you have Europe, which is basically continental Europe... and then you have the glorious British Empire. Which spans the world and far surpasses the peasants on the continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It actually isn't in the minds of Brexiteers. See, in Dribbles fantasy, you have Europe, which is basically continental Europe... and then you have the glorious British Empire. Which spans the world and far surpasses the peasants on the continent.
    bahahaha that made me laugh out loud, more so for being true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hardly my fantasy Slanty more like the new global reality, just glad you are beginning to realise it. One of those rare moments I can't find anything to disagee with you about. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    bahahaha that made me laugh out loud, more so for being true.
    Apart from his misspelling of fantasy which should be replaced with reality - well done to you too.

And at the risk of my eurochums relabelling reuters as the new express I provide evidence...Britain extends lead as king of currencies despite Brexit vote - London has dominated the foreign exchange market for nearly half a century.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-b...-idUSKCN1L61AG

The evil EU empire has some catching up to do, best get started...tick tock.

Well... given that "world" is originally a subjective concept that roughtly translates to what we, today, call a worldview I can believe that it spans his whole world.

Hardly my fantasy Slanty more like the new global reality, just glad you are beginning to realise it. One of those rare moments I can't find anything to disagee with you about. Well done!

Apart from his misspelling of fantasy which should be replaced with reality - well done to you too.

And at the risk of my eurochums relabelling reuters as the new express I provide evidence...Britain extends lead as king of currencies despite Brexit vote - London has dominated the foreign exchange market for nearly half a century.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-b...-idUSKCN1L61AG

The evil EU empire has some catching up to do, best get started...tick tock.
    I can't believe you actually did that. I mean, it takes some guts to go through with the storyline that you invented even in the face of sounding like the king of morons. You'll understand that I'll now make frequent references to that and your general attitude to take as much piss out of you as I possibly can.

About the tick tock, the EU has done all it can. We've been waiting for the UK to join the negotiations for oh, only 1.5 years now. Considering that business is making strategic decisions for 2019 right about a couple weeks ago, the EU is expecting a no-deal Brexit. You can go tick tock all day long, what'll happen is that the EU will simply let time... go by. We've got other things to do. The 2 years of fame for the UK are almost over. Enjoy the attention while you have it.