View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Brexit has really turned out to be extremely disastrous. This is going to take decades to recover from it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Brexit has really turned out to be extremely disastrous. This is going to take decades to recover from it looks like.
    Recover as in make up for the losses? Lmao, that ain't going to happen. Not being in the EU is a net negative, by definition they cannot "recover".
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I agree, it has been a disaster for the EU.

With Germany already in recession, EU inflation in double figures and the euro sinking...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnis...recession.html

Thank God we left.

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, because the 4 countries on the left of that graphic are the same countries with the lowest government debt. So they still have plenty of tools left, unlike the UK which has almost has double the debt per capita as them and already pulled a hail Mary move.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post

With Germany already in recession, EU inflation in double figures and the euro sinking...

Thank God we left.
    The UK is in recession. Our inflation is in double figures. The pound sunk massively, and recovered only because traders have baked in assumptions that interest rates are about to go up massively. And it turns out we're the only G7 nation that came out of Covid with lower GDP than we started with, after recent adjustments to the figures.

You spout some nonsense on here, but having a go at the EU and trying to talk up Brexit when EVERY thing you point to as a failure of the EU is a failure of the UK as well. Pathetic.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking deplorable! She is clueless! Just goes to show they didn't give a second thought to how it would affect ordinary people in the short to midterm or the knock on affect to public spending to pay for the tax cut, this isn't acting in the public interest by pushing people into poverty and homelessness, when they cant afford to pay their mortgage.

I wish somebody would tell the dumb fucks that trickle down economics don't work! The rich get richer and the poor use foodbanks.
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    I wish somebody would tell the dumb fucks that trickle down economics don't work! The rich get richer and the poor use foodbanks.
    But that's the whole point, to enrich the rich.
    They don't give a fuck about the poor. They never have.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Thank God we left.
    I know you're just doing your usual shtick here, but I genuinely hope you make it through this with your mental health intact and don't do some crazy shit like others do when they find it impossible to continue denying reality. There are countless cases of people experiencing this and killing themselves, family members, coworkers, etc...

If at some point you start feeling like you need to lash out, don't do anything stupid. Get some help before hurting others. You don't have to come on this forum or anywhere else and admit you were wrong. Just walk away from the internet and get help.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2022-10-02 at 11:06 PM.

Thank God we left.

Any data from that web site should be discarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    In that chart the UK would land at 9.9%

Obviously brexit did nothing to save the UK from taking a serious hit.

For dribbles it's nothing but (Corona and Ukraine war!) when brexit downsides are apparent, and (YAY LEFT THE EU) whenever there's some copoium to be had.

In the end, corona and the war is masking the shitshow that brexit is. Luckily for Dribbles, the UK seems to be interested in joining the EU 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I haven't found who owns it, which throws up huge red flags. I wouldn't be surprised if it is some Russians. They pushed bullshit that lead to Brexit in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I haven't found who owns it, which throws up huge red flags. I wouldn't be surprised if it is some Russians. They pushed bullshit that lead to Brexit in the first place.
    think its something to do with Matthew Elliott or Guido.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Why would they hide themselves? Brexit is something to be very proud of and facts4eu are owned and run by a cross political collection of some of the most esteemed, intelligent and successful individuals here in the UK. From eminent Professors to FTSE100 Chairmen it is not hard to find who is involved at all, look at the veritable goodness of the people in this long standing and respected British institution...

https://cibuk.org/about-cib/

Russian involvement in Brexit is a conspiracy theory made by nation bashing anti British people who have no answer to the EU facts they supply.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Why would they hide themselves? Brexit is something to be very proud of and facts4eu are owned and run by a cross political collection of some of the most esteemed, intelligent and successful individuals here in the UK. From eminent Professors to FTSE100 Chairmen it is not hard to find who is involved at all, look at the veritable goodness of the people in this long standing and respected British institution...

Russian involvement in Brexit is a conspiracy theory made by nation bashing anti British people who have no answer to the EU facts they supply.
    Here's thing, you lying piece of misinformation; you can't possibly know that Russia wasn't involved in funding Brexit. Or indeed whether it was involved in pushing the Tory party in a particular direction through its donations. Why can't you know? Because the report on Russian involvement in UK politics STILL hasn't been published. It was being held back by comrade Boris, and presumably Truss is going to follow the same path.

If that investigation didn't find anything, why haven't they published it? Bit weird covering up something that says "Russia wasn't involved, nothing to see here".

If anyone is "bashing Britain" it's the Brexiteers like you, that pushed this ridiculous event on us and made everyone a hell of a lot poorer. But even then I wouldn't lay the blame at your feet; you were just the useful idiots to the disaster capitalists and Russian oligarchs that wanted this to happen. The fact that you can't even admit you were wrong, as the reality of Brexit lays in rubble around you, is entirely on you though. You can take the blame for that.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

I don't have my preferred government .... not my fault Mad Liz is at the helm.
    Didn't you sing her praises just a few pages back?

Also I assume dribbles is a 'character' not a real person, or?

Quote Originally Posted by diller View Post
    Didn't you sing her praises just a few pages back?

Also I assume dribbles is a 'character' not a real person, or?
    yes, he is not real.
    Nor is he English for that matter.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    yes, he is not real.
    Nor is he English for that matter.
    is he a russian troll bot? :think:

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    is he a russian troll bot? :think:
    Wasn't he from down under?

LOL, Now I know you are bullshit. https://www.npr.org/2019/01/19/68683...t-vote-through

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    For dribbles it's nothing but (Corona and Ukraine war!) when brexit downsides are apparent, and (YAY LEFT THE EU) whenever there's some copoium to be had.
    While I absolutely believe that Brexit damaged the UK economy, it is an unfortunate truth that the past two years have had such a varied impact on the shape of world economies that trying to tell what caused which damage is not really possible even by the very lax standards of the science of finance.