View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Nazis be nazis... no matter the year.
    Sorry bit confused here are you calling the Brexit party Nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Sorry bit confused here are you calling the Brexit party Nazis?
    Pretty much, yep. A British version, to be sure, but Farage would be a nazi poster boy back in the 30s. He'd gobble their ideology up like no man.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Pretty much, yep. A British version, to be sure, but Farage would be a nazi poster boy back in the 30s. He'd gobble their ideology up like no man.
    So by extension the millions of people that voted for them are also Nazis. These are the same people that had relatives and lost ones that fought against the Real Nazi's in the war. These are some of the same people that attend war time memorials every year in respect for the liberation of Europe, These are the same people you are now calling Nazi's?

I don't care what way you spin it, that's fucking ridiculous.

So by extension the millions of people that voted for them are also Nazis. These are the same people that had relatives and lost ones that fought against the Real Nazi's in the war. These are some of the same people that attend war time memorials every year in respect for the liberation of Europe, These are the same people you are now calling Nazi's?

You are the one trying to spin something.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You are the one trying to spin something.
    What spin is there, He is calling the Brexit party Nazi's. What does that call the people that voted for them.

It very simple don't try to cloud and bullshit what he said.

What spin is there, He is calling the Brexit party Nazi's. What does that call the people that voted for them.

Nothing, you were the one who called them something--unless you can provide a quote where he called them something specifically?
    All I see is you putting words in his mouth and accusing him of things you invented.

He links two pictures and says

Nazis be nazis... no matter the year.
    Please tell me you actually read what he said. Its right there in black and white. Stop defending bullshit please.

They're not all Nazis, silly. Some of them are also too stupid to recognize Nazis behind that hyper-nationalist propaganda about dirty foreigners bringing crime and taking their jobs, while the (((Elite))) takes all their money.

He links two pictures and says

Please tell me you actually read what he said. Its right there in black and white. Stop defending bullshit please.
    Please link me the one of the two pictures that shows millions of people... I must have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    They're not all Nazis, silly. Some of them are also too stupid to recognize Nazis behind that hyper-nationalist propaganda about dirty foreigners bringing crime and taking their jobs, while the (((Elite))) takes all their money.
    Slant knows exactly what he is saying, anyone trying to deflect that is being disingenuous.

At this point in time I wouldn't put it past them to have values similar to the Nazi party. Cry about foreigners for their own failures? Check. Riled up on nationalism? Check. Break laws to get elected or win referendums? Check, Check, Check.

If you think that the Brexit party are far away from Facist groups then you're the one with head in the sand and need an education. Those still alive and actually fought in WW2 were actually one of the larger pro remain demographics (It's the boomer generation that were highest leave) and warned people not to vote for Farage and his evil ilk.

Slant knows exactly what he is saying, anyone trying to deflect that is being disingenuous.
    We can quote your claims about what he is supposedly saying (we did) but you cannot seem to back up your claims with quotes.
    In fact you are literally stating that you are exaggerating and putting words in his mouth at the start of that post of yours.

In case you forgot, here is how your post started:

So by extension [the] millions of people [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    At this point in time I wouldn't put it past them to have values similar to the Nazi party. Cry about foreigners for their own failures? Check. Riled up on nationalism? Check. Break laws to get elected or win referendums? Check, Check, Check.

If you think that the Brexit party are far away from Facist groups then you're the one with head in the sand and need an education. Those still alive and actually fought in WW2 were actually one of the larger pro remain demographics (It's the boomer generation that were highest leave) and warned people not to vote for Farage and his evil ilk.

This is your definition of being a Nazi?
    Sweet mother of God, enough of this ridiculous forum. You guys have no fucking clue what Nazi's are, you throw the term around with little thought or consideration of what it is. Everything you guys disagree with you label a Nazi.

I understand why people have been driven away from this particular forum.

Its sad to see the state of politic's in the world, In America just loving your country makes you a fascist and know you guys are pulling the same shit here.

As for slant he knows exactly what he was doing with those pictures, You guys can see it but but you wont stand up against it.

Disingenuous people the lot of you.

I am done with these forums and Nazi's like you people, good day.

It's been over a month since the elections, can anyone link me the platform or manifesto of the Brexit Party? Their website is a bit barebones.

This is your definition of being a Nazi?
    Sweet mother of God, enough of this ridiculous forum. You guys have no fucking clue what Nazi's are, you throw the term around with little thought or consideration of what it is. Everything you guys disagree with you label a Nazi.

I understand why people have been driven away from this particular forum.

Its sad to see the state of politic's in the world, In America just loving your country makes you a fascist and know you guys are pulling the same shit here.

As for slant he knows exactly what he was doing with those pictures, You guys can see it but but you wont stand up against it.

Disingenuous people the lot of you.

I am done with these forums and Nazi's like you people, good day.
    Is Brexit about loving your country though? Because it sure doesn't seem that way. The whole thing has been spewing so much hatred towards the rest of the EU since day one, that I can hardly imagine there's a shred of love in it, of any kind.

You calling every German that lived in the 30s and voted for the NSDAP Nazis and every single soldier as well? Go ahead, make my day.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not really deflecting, he's pointing out your manipulative bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    It's been over a month since the elections, can anyone link me the platform or manifesto of the Brexit Party? Their website is a bit barebones.
    What, ask Farage to come up with anything but his constant whinging about the EU? Don't be silly. Like any true polemic, he has no interest in actual issues.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nRes View Post
    Is Brexit about loving your country though? Because it sure doesn't seem that way. The whole thing has been spewing so much hatred towards the rest of the EU since day one, that I can hardly imagine there's a shred of love in it, of any kind.
    It comes from a blame of our own successive governments successive failures which while engineered for profit for the most wealthy; have been blamed on outsiders, namely the EU. Leave is no different, it's an engineered disaster built to make the most wealthy even moreso again; look at who's pushing for it - it's the bankers like Farage and Rees Mogg who set to make many more billions from it (and already have done so).

The real heartlands for it aren't the Sunderlands or the Newcastles in working class areas; this is driven entirely from the Tory heartlands in the home counties. Where the real wealth lives.

A Yougov poll for the Times shows that the Cons are ahead in Westminster voting intentions, despite the two clowns vying for the leadership, with the Brexit party closely behind. What is surprising is that Lab have now dropped to fourth behind the LDs - is the fence sitting coming back to bite Lab?

A few weeks ago polls looked like the Cons could fall into obscurity, now they are the most popular party and Lab could be relegated to being a minor player - crazy! How many more twists and turns will we see?

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...alls-4th-place

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    A Yougov poll for the Times shows that the Cons are ahead in Westminster voting intentions, despite the two clowns vying for the leadership, with the Brexit party closely behind. What is surprising is that Lab have now dropped to fourth behind the LDs - is the fence sitting coming back to bite Lab?

A few weeks ago polls looked like the Cons could fall into obscurity, now they are the most popular party and Lab could be relegated to being a minor player - crazy! How many more twists and turns will we see?

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...alls-4th-place
    I'm guessing it's because both Hunt and Boris have a clear "Out by X with no deal if necessary." outlook that has won back many brexit party supporters. Labour fence sitting is going to continue to hurt it. Well say labour it's Corbyn that's the fence sitter. They might need to realise that maybe losing sunderland is ok if it wins a ton more seats elsewhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Nice to see our hard working MEP's making the most of their short stay. No one explains it better than my Page 3 girl Anne rejoicing at the soon to be emancipated from the EU British slaves.

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"