Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Fake leaks aren't spoilers.

Yeah because I’m gonna level 50 levels so I can wear a new hairstyle.

/yawn

This one isn't even worthy of bookmarking.

nah op no spoilers, you are just bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmbane View Post
    Best thing in this is level cap.
    Because any number over 100 is automatically scary

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    World of Warcraft: Shadows
    - No new class, no new race.
    - The Void Lords got stronger through the imprisonment of Sargeras and they give N'Zoth much more power to spread the void.
    - Azshara makes an alliance with him. They are both the main villians.
    - Many updated zones with void creatures and also new zones like Zandalar, Dragon Isles and Kul Tiras.
    - Level cap reduced to 60, and max level characters are reduced to level 50. You can level your character from 1-50 whereever you want, updated with the Legion system.
    - This is a race expansion and gradually we get new customizable options for our character, including new scars, hairstyles and dances. After a large campaign we can decide our subrace (3 options per race).
    This sounds really plausible - I'd buy this as a genuine leak. I don't care if it's not, but this is something i find plausible and could pass.

Was not sure they'd do another revamp expansion - but they definitely need it in the old zones especially places like Moonglade, Feralas, Swamp of Sorrows etc
    I would have preferred something like Azshara raising the sunken kalimdor continent to the surface and that being the new playable area with Zandalar and Kul'Tiras coming in patches as the attention once again switches from the Elven conflict with Azshara to taking down the old god and the void requiring everyone. I expected night elves and blood elves to be involved as faction leads for dealing with Azshara - night elves taking the lead here, and Trolls taking the lead in the fight against the old gods as the expansion progresses. Nightborne working alongside their night elven kin, or if on the horde, bringing the night elven story to the horde with the blood elves helping them.
    Level cap reduction actually is a very good idea, especially if you can level any where - i would have northrend and outland as optional starting zones, you can start with either and do the other then move ont o you races starting area. or vice versa, .
    I fully expect customizable options for our characters to be boosted, and sub-races has been a big hope i think after all the requests they've heard, they have to do. 3 per race does sound far more than i expected, i was going for 1, so it does sound too good to be true, i'd be genuinely surprised and super plased if it was 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Shadows
    - No new class, no new race.
    - The Void Lords got stronger through the imprisonment of Sargeras and they give N'Zoth much more power to spread the void.
    - Azshara makes an alliance with him. They are both the main villians.
    - Many updated zones with void creatures and also new zones like Zandalar, Dragon Isles and Kul Tiras.
    - Level cap reduced to 60, and max level characters are reduced to level 50. You can level your character from 1-50 whereever you want, updated with the Legion system.
    - This is a race expansion and gradually we get new customizable options for our character, including new scars, hairstyles and dances. After a large campaign we can decide our subrace (3 options per race).
    This garbage is why we need the "10posts+ to make a new thread"-forum thing back
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Stop calling things fake when you don't know it yet.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I've got the actual leaked info.

Read at your own discretion!

New WoW Expansion: Lords of Glorious Past
    We're excited to announce the next chapter, which's certain to shake Azeroth to its very foundations! Lords of Glorious Past will bring back the feeling you had when you first stepped on the World of Warcraft.
    Take a peek at the exciting new features!

Flying mounts: Gone!
    We want to make sure you really appreciate the work we put on the world around you. Look at them flowers covering the field as you travel. Watch the trees, the mountains, the grass, and occasionally one flying city or two... LOOK AT THE DARN FLOWERS DAMN YOU! Don’t worry, though, we’ll make sure to convert every flying mount you used to have in your collection to 35,2 gold coins each.
    All the way up to 60!
    We feel that going past lvl 60 has not only made the game dull, but also pointless. Why bother staying at level 60 if you can go all the way up to 100? Nope. You don’t need it. The world creatures and dungeons don’t need it and we don’t want it. All characters are going to be scaled down back to 60. Also: Leveling speed has been significantly decreased. Remember when you had to spend a month to go from level 1 to 30? Yep, those days are back!!

Danger everywhere Travelling is not only to be time spending, but also a dangerous endeavor! Watch out for new skull level elites, who may be just lurking ahead, seeking for a noob to pwn.
    Extra continents: Gone!
    Look at the whole world you left behind as you first stepped into the dark portal. It’s still there! And it needs some love, as nobody else spends their time in the old fields and deserts. Now that you really need to work your way up once again, there’s no need to go to outland or Northrend. Besides, remember the mistery surrounding how the lost continents would look? Yep. Much more exciting than the actual places, right?
    On the same note, Azeroth and Kalimdor have been remodeled to better reflect how the continents looked back in the old days, and mistery will flourish as you wonder what the heck is behind the mountains circling mount Hyjal, or the walls of Uldum.
    Adding exciting complexity!
    We feel that the current character development system is kind of flawed these days. One just can’t get the character right, as there are too many options and too many free attempts to fiddle with them. That being said:
    Dual specs: Gone!
    Also, respec cost has been drastically increased. Damn it, commit to something in your life!
    Professions back to its roots.
    No pun intended. We know that the excess of options for a profession has had a negative impact over the ingame economy. We’re fixing that by removing all the useless professions, such as inscription and jewelcrafting.

Attunnement is back!
    Raiding is not for everyone, period. It’s for those who wish to put some effort into it. The next expansion will make sure to keep cheap casuals out of the way, as we implement a new 24-steps attunnement system for each raid. Be ready to be gazed upon in front of the Auction
    House as the noobs envy your shiny epic stuff, because...

Raiding is for the strong of heart!
    After all these years, we learned that the most fun aspect of raiding is getting everyone to participate and perform as expected. In order to promote that, we’re bringing raids back to 40-man, one difficulty only format. There’s no need for pointless division. You either do raid, or you don’t. All raids should feel heroic, don’t you think? Therefore...
    Epic is to be epic again!
    No more easy stuff. In order to acquire the most powerful gear, you’re gonna have to work for it baby! Drops are much more selective, and highly more difficult to get. We’re reducing the drops as 2 per boss each week.
    Raid finder, Dungeon finder, Battleground finder: GONE!
    World of Warcraft is a social game. As such, it shouldn’t be easy to get stuff done by yourself. We felt these tools were hurting this spirit, and so in order to promote a more direct interaction amongst the players, they’ve been all removed. You should now get more involved in your guild and server community. Finding people for a group should be an exciting and rewarding thing, just like the old days!

Decision taking counts... Again.
    Just like in real life, from time to time you should be confronted with a difficult decision. We’re promoting such experience by bringing all pets, mounts and quest items to “put it in your inventory” format. As you travel and level up, you should decide if you want that shiny mount, or an extra slot, to carry that sneaky quest item which almost never drops. Hey, i’ts your decision!
    Pandarens, Elfs, Draenei, Goblins and Worgen: GONE FOREVER!
    We felt that by adding too many races, the game lost its sense of identity. It looks too much like an ordinary planet where everyone looks different. For that reason, we removed all extra races. (All characters of these races have been replaced either with a Gnome or a Tauren)
    Extra classes: GONE!
    We learned that the reason why people were performing so badly in the game was that it offered too many options. It’s hard to decide on a specific race/class combo if you have to experience them all, right? We’re normalizing that by removing Deathknights and Monks. Also, Alliance Shamen and Horde Paladins are no more! Both factions should feel unique again. (All DKs have been turned into warriors and all monks have been turned into priests.)

And finally...

You don’t think we’d forget about it, right?
    We’re proud to introduce the new...

DANCE STUDIO!

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Ethereals are actually animated toilet paper.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastGrowler View Post
    I've got the actual leaked info.

Read at your own discretion!

New WoW Expansion: Lords of Glorious Past
    We're excited to announce the next chapter, which's certain to shake Azeroth to its very foundations! Lords of Glorious Past will bring back the feeling you had when you first stepped on the World of Warcraft.
    Take a peek at the exciting new features!

Flying mounts: Gone!
    We want to make sure you really appreciate the work we put on the world around you. Look at them flowers covering the field as you travel. Watch the trees, the mountains, the grass, and occasionally one flying city or two... LOOK AT THE DARN FLOWERS DAMN YOU! Don’t worry, though, we’ll make sure to convert every flying mount you used to have in your collection to 35,2 gold coins each.
    All the way up to 60!
    We feel that going past lvl 60 has not only made the game dull, but also pointless. Why bother staying at level 60 if you can go all the way up to 100? Nope. You don’t need it. The world creatures and dungeons don’t need it and we don’t want it. All characters are going to be scaled down back to 60. Also: Leveling speed has been significantly decreased. Remember when you had to spend a month to go from level 1 to 30? Yep, those days are back!!

Danger everywhere Travelling is not only to be time spending, but also a dangerous endeavor! Watch out for new skull level elites, who may be just lurking ahead, seeking for a noob to pwn.
    Extra continents: Gone!
    Look at the whole world you left behind as you first stepped into the dark portal. It’s still there! And it needs some love, as nobody else spends their time in the old fields and deserts. Now that you really need to work your way up once again, there’s no need to go to outland or Northrend. Besides, remember the mistery surrounding how the lost continents would look? Yep. Much more exciting than the actual places, right?
    On the same note, Azeroth and Kalimdor have been remodeled to better reflect how the continents looked back in the old days, and mistery will flourish as you wonder what the heck is behind the mountains circling mount Hyjal, or the walls of Uldum.
    Adding exciting complexity!
    We feel that the current character development system is kind of flawed these days. One just can’t get the character right, as there are too many options and too many free attempts to fiddle with them. That being said:
    Dual specs: Gone!
    Also, respec cost has been drastically increased. Damn it, commit to something in your life!
    Professions back to its roots.
    No pun intended. We know that the excess of options for a profession has had a negative impact over the ingame economy. We’re fixing that by removing all the useless professions, such as inscription and jewelcrafting.

Attunnement is back!
    Raiding is not for everyone, period. It’s for those who wish to put some effort into it. The next expansion will make sure to keep cheap casuals out of the way, as we implement a new 24-steps attunnement system for each raid. Be ready to be gazed upon in front of the Auction
    House as the noobs envy your shiny epic stuff, because...

Raiding is for the strong of heart!
    After all these years, we learned that the most fun aspect of raiding is getting everyone to participate and perform as expected. In order to promote that, we’re bringing raids back to 40-man, one difficulty only format. There’s no need for pointless division. You either do raid, or you don’t. All raids should feel heroic, don’t you think? Therefore...
    Epic is to be epic again!
    No more easy stuff. In order to acquire the most powerful gear, you’re gonna have to work for it baby! Drops are much more selective, and highly more difficult to get. We’re reducing the drops as 2 per boss each week.
    Raid finder, Dungeon finder, Battleground finder: GONE!
    World of Warcraft is a social game. As such, it shouldn’t be easy to get stuff done by yourself. We felt these tools were hurting this spirit, and so in order to promote a more direct interaction amongst the players, they’ve been all removed. You should now get more involved in your guild and server community. Finding people for a group should be an exciting and rewarding thing, just like the old days!

Decision taking counts... Again.
    Just like in real life, from time to time you should be confronted with a difficult decision. We’re promoting such experience by bringing all pets, mounts and quest items to “put it in your inventory” format. As you travel and level up, you should decide if you want that shiny mount, or an extra slot, to carry that sneaky quest item which almost never drops. Hey, i’ts your decision!
    Pandarens, Elfs, Draenei, Goblins and Worgen: GONE FOREVER!
    We felt that by adding too many races, the game lost its sense of identity. It looks too much like an ordinary planet where everyone looks different. For that reason, we removed all extra races. (All characters of these races have been replaced either with a Gnome or a Tauren)
    Extra classes: GONE!
    We learned that the reason why people were performing so badly in the game was that it offered too many options. It’s hard to decide on a specific race/class combo if you have to experience them all, right? We’re normalizing that by removing Deathknights and Monks. Also, Alliance Shamen and Horde Paladins are no more! Both factions should feel unique again. (All DKs have been turned into warriors and all monks have been turned into priests.)

And finally...

You don’t think we’d forget about it, right?
    We’re proud to introduce the new...

DANCE STUDIO!

I want every single part of this, except the dance sudio, to be true.

I’d resub in a nanosecond.

If those things were the only things we got at the start of next expansion, I'd hope that it would have some beefy content patches.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

I like the level squish idea. It really wouldn't affect me much... all my level 110 toons would be 50, my level 100 toons would be... 45 maybe? So on and so forth. It would take work with the older raids, but mostly it would be just changing one set of numbers for another. And then make sure each mob that gets killed returns the new corrected amount of xp

I am pretty sure there was a "squish" in the past where they just all in one fell swoop reduced all of the damage and health numbers. I don't really remember because, for all the talk about it, it just was not that big of a deal. One month into the previous squish and everyone pretty much forgot that it ever happened. A level squish would most likely turn out in the same way.

Getting to level 60 from scratch sounds exciting. Getting to 120 sounds... well actually boring more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    If it is, people will go batshit. Not in a positive way.....
    so literally with whatever they do? As your achievement in your sig perfectly states

people will rage regardless of what people do.

Mists was the worst expansion evar!!!!111SHIFT+ONE according to the playerbase when it was current, now people go "ehmagerd it was such a good expansion!". People need things to whine about to make themselves feel more important than they in reality are

15+ Year Old Account
    I would love this, and I guess the second part (whole world scaling to your level) has a good chance to actually happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Stop calling things fake when you don't know it yet.
    Stop calling things true when you don't know it yet. (and actually the burden of proof is on the one who says the leak is true)

Quote Originally Posted by rareshelu View Post
    if only the level cap would be true
    I will never understand why so many people get offended by big numbers.

It's almost as if 0 intimidates people.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shadows of the Dark Shadowy Black Shades would fit better as a name

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I would love this, and I guess the second part (whole world scaling to your level) has a good chance to actually happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop calling things true when you don't know it yet. (and actually the burden of proof is on the one who says the leak is true)
    I never called anything true.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

One of the worst leaks I've seen, yet it has one of the better ideas out there. Level reduction would be awesome.

Shadows.

Yeah right. Can't wait for:
    1. WoW: Demons
    2. WoW: Zombies
    3. WoW: Elements
    4. WoW: Pandas
    5. WoW: Orcs (secretly Demons)
    6. WoW: Demons Again

What? It's as low effort as the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    I want every single part of this, except the dance sudio, to be true.

I’d resub in a nanosecond.
    Me in a Picosecond

Id play that like never before, to be true a 180º turn ,could be the very best in long term for WOW