Poll: Who should die?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

If you could choose: which major character should die in the next expansion?

The title says it all.

If major characters are going to die in the next expansion, who do you think will it be? And why do you want to see them dead? Lets discuss.

Dear Horde, excuse the limited options for you but I really don't know who I should've put into this poll from your faction. Choose "Other" and explain which major Horde character should die if you don't find the options satisfying.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-10-10 at 07:08 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Malfurion and Tyrande, Night elves need new and progressive leaders for their plot to progress in any way.

Malf has to go >_>

Also, Velen and Anduin will never die (see Son of the Wolf), so you wasted 2 spots in your poll.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-10-10 at 07:12 PM.

Anduin has always been a whiny little bitch.

Deleted
    Jaina, looking forward to kill the B.
    (Why? crazy arrogant witch that made Garrosh look bad by finishing her so called neutral city off after they destroyed the barrens 50% in there Jainas peacefull way I will kill her to honor Garrosh the one and only true warchief.)

But i also dont mind to see Thrall go, i have the feeling his arc is over.
    Giving his doomhammer to Draenei in Dwarfs in Legion is like a kick in the face to all ppl that like the Horde.

Just finish him of and build up his kids in the next exp packs.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-10-10 at 07:19 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Malfurion and Tyrande, Night elves need new and progressive leaders for their plot to progress in any way.
    I agree with this I really want the night elfs to get a new leader who isn't a pansy Druid or dumb Tyranda.

I agree on this. I liked their characters. Until Legion and their story in Valsharah. Since then they've become absolutely horrible.

Nevertheless Khadgar has to die first imho, then Malfurion or Tyrande. I think if just one of them dies its enough for the surviving one to "grow up".

all of them, give us another cataclysm and launch wow 2

Damn it! I didn't see Khadgar on there. He is 100% my first choice. I can't stand that ass hole. "Champion" over and over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I agree on this. I liked their characters. Until Legion and their story in Valsharah. Since then they've become absolutely horrible.

Nevertheless Khadgar has to die first imho, then Malfurion or Tyrande. I think if just one of them dies its enough for the surviving one to "grow up".
    Idk, Malfurion's death could just Lock Tyrande into her Legion personality.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Jaina, looking forward to kill the B.

But i also dont mind to see Thrall go, i have the feeling his arc is over.
    Giving his doomhammer to Draenei in Dwarfs in Legion is like a kick in the face to all ppl that like the Horde.

Just finish him of and build up his kids in the next exp packs.
    Wouldn't his kids be far to young to get any kind of build up for atlest like 3 expands I mean it took from classic to mop for aduin to be a teen.

- - - Updated - - -

If one dies the other needs to I'd say or who ever is left will become so much worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Wouldn't his kids be far to young to get any kind of build up for atlest like 3 expands I mean it took from classic to mop for aduin to be a teen.
    Orcs are adult at age 16. (combat rdy)
    We had MoP, WoD and Legion between the time his first one got born.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for no-one but was sorely tempted by Malfurion. It's not that there's anything horribly wrong with him, he's just mildly annoying and really seems like his role is over (and Tyrande would be more interesting without him, so long as she didn't go "max emo" - so just kill him off in a "voluntary self-sacrifice" kind of way so she's not raging at the Horde or anything).

Khadgar was tempting too but... I kinda like Khadgar and his dad-jokes.

This seems very Alliance-biased though. Where's Sylvanas? Loads of people want rid of her (not me, I'm really done with major lore characters being knocked off - all it does is make the game more boring at this point).

Oh my god.

Problem is that Thrall's kiddo is only 3-4yo right now >_> Only 4 years have passed since Cata in WoW universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan, doesn't matter if he's not in it, send a messenger about his death.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh Jesus I don't want a 16 year old orc running around. But I guess your right they could use them if that is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Problem is that Thrall's kiddo is only 3-4yo right now >_> Only 4 years have passed since Cata in WoW universe.
    Since the start or end of cata?

Sylvanas should die as many times as necessary to make her gone.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Since the start or end of cata?
    Doesn't matter, entire Cata took less than 1 year (WoW time, not RL time) to unfold. I mean we've been roaming world of Warcraft, no pun, for only 8-ish years. Events of War3 happened only 12-14 years ago

5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas definitely. #&@£ing tired of her emo brooding all day long, and let's not forget that she is also a potential Lich Queen. But her plot armour is heavy af, so I doubt it.

Alliance-wise, I'd get rid of Malfurion or Velen, those aren't racial leaders anymore, but practically demigods. Especially the former.