Deleted

Stumbled upon this List of expelled Jews from various countries across History.

I have came upon this on a youtube video (a comment).
    My question is if its true and if so, why?
    https://imgur.com/gallery/xh8ksP8

Although im a far right man, im not on that side of far right, but rather the nationalist part (the minding our own shit while they mind theirs part). But also never researched upon this jew thingie.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-10-14 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I get it trying to make comparison nobody likes jews right?

Seriously man!

Here is an idea maybe it's because of cultural indifference, and that sometimes because of the product of that, any success or impact felt is going to be viewed by the majority or native as negative.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I dont know why no one seems to like them. They are great people. We should offer all our support to Isreal and defend it against the invaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I dont know why no one seems to like them. They are great people. We should offer all our support to Isreal and defend it against the invaders.
    So because you like Jews you think they need protection, so like fuck whatever issues right? And by great people do you mean every one of them does that make them more or less worthy because you find them useful and such?

You mean to tell me that throughout history contries have gotten rid of people with different religious and cultural beliefs.

HOLY SHIT!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

It makes a case for a Jewish state doesn't it?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norobsi View Post
    It's always everyone else's fault because it's racist to think that there could be possibly anything wrong with a minority.
    Yes, that is a fucking stupid, because by evidence of what you just said, the Majority have the power and the Minority do not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Norobsi View Post
    Show me any other group of people who got kicked from so many countries in history.
    Um every other group aren't jews, see that makes them Unique to their own experiences, REALLY DUDE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant imagine this will go well at all, given there's already a comment looking to blame minorities for what happen to them.

closing